Vani Rani Promo 178

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFHRU7taDM[/YOUTUBE]
Written Update:

Manikkam is talking and Balu is shown standing behind him.

Surya and Dimple's parents fight with Vani. Pooja and Gautham are walking in the corridor.

Surya goes to Rani's home and wails..
Finally surya used his brains n landed in rani
home.now he will rite guidance n will land up in turning pimply well ๐Ÿ˜‰ poo n kar may b end up talking abt surrogacy I guess
who is manikkam and Balu ???๐Ÿ˜•...TFS  Nithyamkv and for written update as well๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

who is manikkam and Balu ???๐Ÿ˜•...TFS  Nithyamkv and for written update as well๐Ÿ˜Š

Manickam is Karthik's grandpa and Balu is Karthik's father ๐Ÿ˜Š
Surya character total damage ๐Ÿ˜ญ But nice to see him patch up with Rani ๐Ÿ‘ Maybe Rani will complain to Vani about this.. 
i think rani will suggest surya to take Dimple's case as he to is a lawyer.. Rani is the only one person who understands Vani perfectly..and will also advice surya to keep a chk on dimple
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Manickam is Karthik's grandpa and Balu is Karthik's father ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ..i refer them only as Karthik' father and grand father ๐Ÿ˜†
After watching Monday epi I feel vani might have kept pimple in jail to save her from kathi sekar plan in bringing her dignity down nu ninaikuraen n also I feel tht this case is easy to brk.as a woman has rights to kill in order to safeguard herself from odds nu ninaikuraen.also end of case she might have get appreciated for her gr8 work ๐Ÿ˜‰ .by then our pimpulu will reformed ๐Ÿ˜› eppudi yennoda guess ๐Ÿ˜‰