From Mitwa to Junoon... Love u KV - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
😊
Even for me Saahil..now it is more like Aahil... was special.
KV was phenomenal with the script. Such a pity they wanted to keep him hanging on while they went on their vamp fest. These past few months...seriously...the show just became a huge headache...I am glad KV decided to call it a day finally...For himself and his fans..I am happy for him. The Cage drama was just too much. He is supposed to endure this shame for another 1-2-3 months? The horror of it! Thank U KV, for giving me the most lovable hero Gul has ever written.

BTW, I usually need to connect to the FL a bit at least...Sanam was good...but this is the first time I loved the ML more than the FL and felt for him. Kudos to the whole team that was responsible...and KV deserves a standing ovation! 👏👏👏

Aahil had this very endearing quality since beginning, which was so close to heart and relatable.

Unresd page 1...
sorry it got long again... post within a post again 😆😆

but ur posts somehow make me pour my heart out 😆😆😆
Posted: 8 years ago
This post... Its applies even today ❤️
Omg!i missed ths topic.bt yet its said der aye durusth aye.
Yes,some says qh means sj,its true bt its incomplete without ksg &kv.thy were the jaan of ths shw.mitwa to junun hayee...i lft watching DMG whn ksg lft,thn again he was brought bk & i join it again.as a loyal viewr whn ksg lft i was sad,even cried bt thn all bcm normal.still i watchd,thn cms leap.i remembr,though i liked kv 4m kzk time yet i said sj wud nt b luk gd with kv,bt i was wrng & i m happy 4 tht.thn i was mad whn read tht he lft.i participated in2 kv bk mission & whn he bk again,i was sooo happy...bt nwdays its best tht he lft.
Ksg-kv gv us asad-ahil which is unforgatable-a beautiful memory 4 always.&i m glad tht both my fav karans.& 4m lst 6 months my mobile ringtone is mitwa & junun in 1month alternate way.those were so much beautiful.
SO BIG THANK U TO KSG & KVB FOR GIVING US ASAD-AHIL.mmmuuuaahh!
I haven't watched QH from the beginning so I don't know about ASYA but I've watched season 2 properly with SaHil on June 2015 and I totally fell in love with them and especially AAHIL what a strong and mysterious character! ❤️

If KVB took the decision of leaving then he had his reasons. KVB is the only actor who stole my heart in such a short time... he's so caring and sweet towards his fans and this is something that I appreciate a lot... 😳and SaHil no words!😳 Their scenes and chemistry were just LOVE! 😳

Relevant topic even now Esha. Loved both KSG and KVB as Asad and Aahil. They truly lived their roles to such an extent that it resonates with us even when we no longer see them in those roles! Asad and also Aahil was career defining for both the actors and I am glad they got to play those roles and do justice to them! Love them both! 

I became a fan of both KSG and KVB because of this show that introduced me to their talents.So for that I will be greatful, even if their endings on the show were less than ideal. I knew of them both before QH, but since I was new to Indian TV had not seen them in action. Can't beleive QH managed to showcase two such talented actors in the same show! 

Even as a new phase starsts on the show, I say good luck to them, but my take away from this show has been the two male leads who made such a huge impact. No matter what that will stay on. I am waiting to see them both in action again, especially KV, coz I like his cool personality a lot not to mention his sexy accent. Lol. Not just that he truly cares for the sentiments of fans. He recorded this video message for one of his Twitter fans that could not make it to New Jersy and was very depressed about it. That was very sweet of him. So gestures like that really touch me. Can't wait to see him back! All the best KV. Your decision to move on was correct, as the show has taken a different direction and its best to part ways! You tried your best to give us a happy ending for SAHIL by coming back. But end of the day it's not in your hands. We get that! We love you for trying at least! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Beautiful emotional post...

I jus say one thing Thank U!!!!
for being in the forum.keeping it active.
For Beautiful posting on qh1 n qh 2..
FOR each n evrything thanks alot.IF wil miss U.

(TM n all Reply Post Makers:)
If u dont mind i wanna say something.
I Saw u n some other buzzing in tb article abt Qh.Ur comments Wr all against Qh(crapp/shld end etc)!!
Is this justified answr?? U shle say that qh1 or qh 2 is best but qh 3 is crap..this is justifies answr na!
Ur answr effect new members.
if thy planning to watch qh,if thy sees Ur comment,it wil effct them thy wil change thr decision.So a upcoming sahil or asya fan get subtracted frm asyiana sahilians! wo bhi witout watching show?

iam not saying that dnt say against qh..iam jus saying k comment on dat which u dislike on qh.
Remember Saying Crap to Qh is Saying crap to Aya sahil too..so blame specific track not whole show!

sorry if it hurts u but i really tensed coz u too are asya sahil fans na..like me!
blame track/season not whole show this is my msg to u sweet fans.

thank u..take care..cya!
Originally posted by Raingoddess

This post... Its applies even today ❤️

So it does, dear.😳

I was going through my response when U posted it..I felt the same relief this time around too.. Actually the relief was much more this time, because KV tried- gave his very best...that kept me hooked on through one otherwise forgettable season...

..That huge sense of relief...And Release...Just glad it ended...I know I will always remember Ahil. Memories-  that itself is a gift the actor gave the fans of this show.👏