What is the story behind Santo ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shhrrutee

Groupbie

shhrrutee

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Hi does anyone know whats the story behind santo. what really happend with santo why they are taking revange with preeto. if anyone could help i would appriciate

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the story behind Santo ?" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticGal

MysticGal

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I am eager in knowing too....Bekar hain poochana.... I have asked so many times ...all who know the whole serial are Ssssshhhh!!!... Ab kya umeed rakhna... just wait and watch.... I think no body wants to be appreciated....

vinita459

Goldie

vinita459

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Santo is Kuljeet's sister who was in love with Preeto's father. Preeto's grandfather arranged their wedding but preeto's father didn't have courage to tell him the truth so he runs away from home and gets marry with that other lady he was in love with. When Santo finds out about his marriage she commits suicide. Kuljeet's dad also becomes paralysed when he sees his daughter committing sucide. Now, Kuljeet wants to take revenge.

I hope it is clear.

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
guys. Sorry for those that post requests and never get answers..everyone trys there best.

please don't feel hurt if u are not answered right away

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
hey thx a lot...even i wanteed 2 know Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top