Such a funny episode!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was really funny. Sid and Roshni are just too much🤣 The way they are fighting and teasing each other, no one would ever say they had some serious fights before. If every couple can have such short term memory, there would never be any divorce or break ups b/w couples😆

So, Beeji made Roshni go back to Sid's room😉 These both are just besharam🤣 Roshni didn't give him the clothes b'coz she have seen him like that earlier and she don't mind seeing him like that again😆 So, much for a husband who tried to force on u🤣

Beeji started insulting RV, the ghar jamai😆 Soon he will have to sit full time in office🥱

Roshni wanted both of them to look alike, so she applied colour on his face too😆 Both Jaadoos😆
and Sid is another besharam  🤣He was checking her out and poor sid has lost all self control.🤣 So much even after he heard an earful from Roshni😆  The way he was making those kissing noises.😆 Poor Beeji, she would never go near sidNi room in future. She was scared and ran away🤣 I wish Simmy jee also heard it😉

I loved how Sid was pouting and Roshni cleaned his face too😳 Do they really have any problem b/w them, I fail to understand😆 And one thing is clear, how much ever MU u create b/w SidNi, they would forget  it within a couple of hours if allowed to stay together😉 In such a situation I don't see anyway they would get a divorce😕

Kritika's and Simran's face when they saw Roshni🤣 i wish RV too was there. Its just the begining, hope all their future plans fail and we could see more such expressions😉

Precap😲 Roshni spoiled the dish, I hope Sid handles the situation. Till now, Roshni has made a good impression on beeji, I hope it don't go bad after tomorrows cooking disaster. Wish to see RV- Kri sad face once more tommorow😆

Edited by zoopassion - 9 years ago
Same pinch😆...it was a very funny episode...oh simmi..what did you think and what is happening...beeji is band bajaofying everybody...
I loved her insult to RV..👏
Ya...i wish Sid does something tomorrow too...😊
It is the beginning of RV-Kritika's downfall...so happy!! 
Originally posted by Churri

It is the beginning of RV-Kritika's downfall...so happy!!

I am v.hapy 2 c dere dwnfal bt precap wt ll hapn nw
Nice episode let's see what happen with the food,I tink it'll taste just fine and Kritika plan will fail again . Rajveer ur days are numbered and I want DD to get her house back at the end of this track.
Originally posted by anuv123

Same pinch😆...it was a very funny episode...oh simmi..what did you think and what is happening...beeji is band bajaofying everybody...
I loved her insult to RV..👏
Ya...i wish Sid does something tomorrow too...😊

Sid was a ghar jamai as well but there is a difference. RV is around for money and property whereas Sid was there to get the mother and daughter together. So the insult works best for RV...haha!! 
i hope sid handle everything tomorrow also...
It was an entertaining episode! I like Beeji 😆 she is quite a character. The precap looks a bit worrying but overall I think Roshni will make a +ve impression on Beeji...& that will rile up Simran 😆

But must admit, my favourite parts were between Sid & Roshni, lol. They are just too much!!! Their petty squabbles are just a cover up for what they really feel about each other 😳
fun-filled epi...
loved SidNi nokh-jokhs😊