Yakud or Altunia?

Poll

whom you like beside Razia

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
well this poll is for those who are aware of Razia's history it says Yakud a habsi slave was Razia's adviser and love interest and Altunia was her childhood friend who forcefully married her after Yakud was killed in revolt led by Altunia and Razia was imprisoned but later Altunia didn't leave Razia's side till death when all left Razia alone
so which story actually you love Yakud and Altunia personally i find Altunia and Razia's story more interesting and passionate but all popular culture including Hema malini's Razia Sultana glorified yakud and razia's love story

in this show i feel they will merge Altunia and Yakud but which do you like members

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont know the history.. so will tell after watching 😛
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Altunia for sure  and i guess rohit has been casted for altunia so sorry yakut😆 hope altunia entry happens sooner 
peeyara thumbnail
i dont know complete love story of yakud or altunia so its difficult for me to say, after watching i can say :)
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
i really don't know much about RS's history ...but from what you said Altunia and Razia love story sounds damn interesting and passionate..so i'm gonna go with that ..!!
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
I would love to see both & will see how they merge it  ðŸ˜³  
Well guys who don't know Malik Altunia  was Razia well known friend & a commander of Bhatinda . Who rebelled  against her &refused to accept her as Sultan as she was showing favors to Yakoot . It was not accepted by any Turkish later Yakoot was killed in all this & Razia was trapped. She was smart enough so proposed Altunia for Marriage & offered him powers then he supoorted Razia but they could not conquer Delhi back & were killed in the battle 
So Razia I believe she didn't loved Altunia nor Yakoob but she trusted Yakoob & had a good professional partnership with him she married Altunia only in pressure as it was a requirement of her survival. so this was whole story  ðŸ˜³
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know history n story of Razia but my vote is 4 Altunia coz of Rohit Purohit he is my fav so Altunia all the way