Harry Potter

Rules -- VERY IMPORTANT(Updated) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dikte

Tongue I pledge on my honour that I will do my best to be good, rulitive and NOT to trouble the sweet viewbies specially Sam!!! Wink Or shall I be bad so u can do ur duties lolz!!!(teasing0do not take seriously!!) Tongue
Oh don't you dare missy! I might love you n all, but I can still warn you!

Wink Sam jii I have some suggestions(not good-but they came into my mind some time back) Let's see!!! Big smile

Cud we create ONE sticky topic titled something like
Member Shout-Outs
It shall contain-All empty ur PM inbox posts, all I'm a IF Dazzler etc and congo posts,all where is this missing person? posts and all other such types(BUT not Bday parties plz cos they are fun lolz and useful!!!)

Yes, I agree birthday posts shouldn't be there... but I think even Inbox posts can't go there, as that would take time, and people don't really notice... a better solution would be to keep your inbox clear... lolz... I kno i know... "Looks who's talking".... but guess what? I got 100 more PM Space!!! Eeeyaaaaahhhhh!!!!!1 lolz.... yeah, so that leaves IF dazzler n all that stuff.... but that has to be strictly moved to the Member's lounge......... And finally there's where the person post... well we could have one post for that, but i don't think it should be made a sticky.... look at our first page! LOL There's no space for normal postsLOL.... And one more thing, when such a post is made, when the person comes back, the topic will be closed..... If anyone else thinks this would help, please reply here... Tongue

I've noticed lots of ppl post News, which is very nice and helpful of them and really deserve our appreciation cos they do all the hard working of visiting those sites, copying andpasting. However, sometimes that doesn't create a disxcussion and members just say thanks and actually they have nothing else to say... Well...could e create a post every week with the topic News Fpr The Week. All the members can post news for that particular week inside the topic. It would create more useful and good discussions. Plus I think it would be nice if we could give a award like News Poster Of The Month for the member who contributes most in posting news and creating related discussions.
Again, this could be done... however, I feel that this would reduce discussion... Everything would be in one post, and how do we know what we're commenting on? I know what you meant Natz, about the Thank you's well, I didn't know if it was really an offense, but it's posted that a viewbie can send a warning if a person says thank you and doesn't use thank you button! So now we know... if you see this happening, PM me at once, ok? Or anyone on the dev team....(Of HPLOL)...... I like the idea of News poster very much though..........Embarrassed It's somewhat like MOTW............ but that leads me to think.... shall we have a different name for our motw? Like witch of the week... or something? What do you think?Tongue

Very nice suggestions, Nutz!!!

-Sam Smile
Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rules -- VERY IMPORTANT(Updated) (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Omg, I don't believe this... I just checked in Viewbie's.... and this was a previous idea by Mysti di! aka T. ... wait, lemme show you

Originally posted by T.

Witch/Wizard in Spotlight - this is the member of the week with our own little twist to it. Basically, we were planning to pick HP members at random and allow members to ask them questions

This is just a part of the post.... I think we should implement this! It's such a hit you in the face idea! And this beats my idea of witch of the week..........! What do you say?

-Sam Tongue

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Omg, I don't believe this... I just checked in Viewbie's.... and this was a previous idea by Mysti di! aka T. ... wait, lemme show you

Originally posted by T.

Witch/Wizard in Spotlight - this is the member of the week with our own little twist to it. Basically, we were planning to pick HP members at random and allow members to ask them questions

This is just a part of the post.... I think we should implement this! It's such a hit you in the face idea! And this beats my idea of witch of the week..........! What do you say?

WOW!!!!!!!!! That WOULD be a HIT!!!!!!!!!!Tongue I totally agree-MOTW is a bit too cpmmonplace-mysti dii's idea's gr888-go on with it!!!!!! Plus a avator cud be posted together with it depicting a witch!!!! GR8888!!!!!!

-Sam Tongue

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Avatar with it? Lolz... nice idea!!! I think I'll bug Khushi for that sig.... ahem Wink   LOL LOL LOL

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Viewbie's
I pledge to follow or atleast try to follow the rules!
Big smile

~~~Mahak~~~

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

thanks for the rules Viewbie jii, I will try my best to not break them, however hard it might be for me.Big smile

love,
khair

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Yes Sam when Misha was active in this section we used to have Witch Of The Week. Akcheli I became the Witch Of The Week . It is actually like Member Of The Week but only the name is different Smile

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
cool idea

***Viewbie's note: Mallika, I think you know what I'm going to say***

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 15 October 2006 at 9:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top