Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Hello dear Harry Potter Forum members!!!

Harry Potter Forum is growing at a massive rate, in fact we just touched 200 pages... but one must follow the rules of the forum, in order to avoid ANY sort of controversies...Smile

Some of the following rules are based on what has been posted in viewbie's section, so you know EXACTLY how/why...

Rules:

* NO profanity, sexual content, bashing of any member/star or advertising of any sort

* If the POTD has been posted, please do not post again... else it will be locked.

* Please check before you post an article, whether it has been posted already. If it has, then the topic will be locked.

* All topics regarding full inboxes shall be locked once it has been seen.

* For private messages to a person, do not post, Use the PM facility.

Warning PMs will be sent: (From the Viewbie's section)

- If member is requesting Videos

- If member is saying "thanks", "thanks for sharing", "tfs" instead of using the "Thanks" feature.

- If member is posting videos/updates/articles/pictures from other forums or with links of other forums on them.

- If member is posting comments in galleries or other "No Comment" threads

- If member is spamming the section with articles (judgement call by viewbie)

- MID (Multiple ID) cases

- If they are chatting in any section, other than the Chat Club

If one recieves  more than  2 warnings, the warning level will be raised by  20%...  Please take warnings seriously...

If a personal attack is made, profanity is used, or if a person is spamming using smileys, etc... The warning level will be increased WITHOUT WARNING.

Remember, if your topic has been locked for some reason, don't take it personally, and learn from it. Smile

The last thing the HP dev team wants to do is raise your warning level, so give us NO reason to do so Smile

In the POTD , please post ur comments and not just "thanks"

The Viewbies will be doing the "Member of the Week" henceforth

Dont post anything in the Picture Gallery except ofcourse picturesLOL

Please dont type in all caps as it is considered shouting & rudeness on the net

Advertisements are not allowed

Please read --> Important -->http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=440258

With loadsa love,

Harry Poter Dev team

(Meghavi, *Rashmi*, Misha, Radz_2cool, ~*Manshi*~ and Me) *sighs*LOL

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 02 December 2006 at 2:42am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PixieDust91prajakta567umrao_jaanachal~Sirius*Ysh~alialovelyprincesst~*Manshi*~Morgothmallika_14xChandnixeshaaax3.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rules -- VERY IMPORTANT(Updated)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Another thing to keep in mind, is please be ALERT! If you see someone who is bashing a member, posting rubbish or any of the above mentioned rules, please contact either me, or anyone on the dev team AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

In case you would like a topic made sticky, please contact a dev team member. Tongue We welcome your participation.

And if you have any suggestions for the Harry Potter Forum, we're all ears Big smile

Please dont hesitate to let us know if somebody is not following the rules.Anonymity is guarnanteed

If you have interesting ideas for DOTW or COTW, contact the Dev team. Your participation is appreciated

If you hve any problem contact the Dev Team

Edited by ashi_rox - 14 October 2006 at 12:55am

shanrox

Goldie

shanrox

Posted: 13 October 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
okie captain!! LOL Wink

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 13 October 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanks very much for this Sam adn I will try to take this into account Tongue

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 13 October 2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Sam ji it is radz_2cool and not Radz_2cool Embarrassed . Yes I hope every member of this section follow these rules and yes please do not chat unneccesarily Smile

I hope every1 obeys these rules by Sam Big smile

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Tongue I pledge on my honour that I will do my best to be good, rulitive and NOT to trouble the sweet viewbies specially Sam!!! Wink Or shall I be bad so u can do ur duties lolz!!!(teasing0do not take seriously!!) Tongue

Wink Sam jii I have some suggestions(not good-but they came into my mind some time back)

Cud we create ONE sticky topic titled something like
Member Shout-Outs
It shall contain-All empty ur PM inbox posts, all I'm a IF Dazzler etc and congo posts,all where is this missing person? posts and all other such types(BUT not Bday parties plz cos they are fun lolz and useful!!!)

I've noticed lots of ppl post News, which is very nice and helpful of them and really deserve our appreciation cos they do all the hard working of visiting those sites, copying andpasting. However, sometimes that doesn't create a disxcussion and members just say thanks and actually they have nothing else to say... Well...could e create a post every week with the topic News Fpr The Week. All the members can post news for that particular week inside the topic. It would create more useful and good discussions. Plus I think it would be nice if we could give a award like News Poster Of The Month for the member who contributes most in posting news and creating related discussions.
Wink

Edited by Dikte - 14 October 2006 at 12:16am

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged
and excellent idea natz Big smile i will talk to sam about it Big smile

megha_gupta

Goldie

megha_gupta

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 12:55am | IP Logged
allright sam & manny i'll keep this in mind dear Tongue & promise to abide by them Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top