Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manik's definition of TRUST! what a joke! - Page 4

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear I have given official holiday for KY2.I didn't like idea of merging as it's so illogical.if veebha is a teacher how come FAB5 are still college students.shouldn't they be out of college.no art college has five or years class.there dies the logic and so do the merging.so relax.Take a chill pill.Bye.Take care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL You saw Manik with V and now you are like

ITs all right trust me...ALL IZZZ WELLL!!
Edited by dushturain - 9 years ago
tiya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
chill...frnds why manik didnt even think abt nanini...well the ans is ..coz niti had n off 4 two days ..πŸ˜†   
πŸ˜†ab shoot hi nahi ki he ta ..yaad kese aayegi...πŸ˜† but seriously we all knw that theres no. such story 

behind fav 5 .this whole thing all craps has made forcefully only n only to promote their new show..

becoz i have read somewhere that they hav invested a lot for their new show..so they want to more

viewers for their show ..n 4 this they using kyy πŸ˜‘😑..

n the intensity in manik eyes 4 V is not love ..that credit goes to our very own talented..parth ..πŸ˜†

just want to say just shift n delete ..last two episodes..πŸ˜† dont allow lost boys😑 to..ruined our love

4 MaNan..πŸ˜†
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though I haven't watched the epi yesterday's or todays the written update of it has just pissed me off big time!! They've totally messed up Maniks chatcater and I can't see how they wil go back from here
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agree .. They just ruined Manik like anything

Today they should hv shown Manik talking to Nandu on phone without even noticing v . V shud have addressed him out of his talks n not the way they sold the scene today. It was written not at all from Manik's pov . It was just to glorify V at the cost of Manik. Why ky2 cv's allowed this shit to air even ...
who says WH is top youth show . I don't believe it. There is no proof of it.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Although we spoke a lot about this , I felt like saying it again.
In this AU version, Cabir talked of girl's hostel and he is someone who left his mom for his sexuality and lets not take these two episodes seriously.

Second, we have argued about how Manik never crossed that line , he flirted with it all the time be it his games with his spot or otherwise. Even if he wanted to date the other chick , he would have broken up with Alya . It won't have affected his friendship with her just like his  breaking up with her post goon incident didn't. Because these two both looked at their relationship differently as acknowledged by Alya too. He liked the celeb hype of a "hot couple" ,, no emotional strings attached bond. The trust he referred to Alya was that she as his friend for years and gf for 7 years should know that he would never cross that line , which is cheat on her. If at all he would be interested in someone else he would break up before being at it. V was his friend too just like Mukti , he joked around about the memories bit because he knew she would get it , ofcourse him asking her out was because of his ego that hey we could have been a hot pair too. Nothing more. 

So no his trust definition remains the same, it's when you view it from a Nandini perspective or personal one then you won't get it. Just like it will be easy for us to diss him for his bullying ways while he  thought he covered them with a safety net all the time .
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

Although we spoke a lot about this , I felt like saying it again.

In this AU version, Cabir talked of girl's hostel and he is someone who left his mom for his sexuality and lets not take these two episodes seriously.

Second, we have argued about how Manik never crossed that line , he flirted with it all the time be it his games with his spot or otherwise. Even if he wanted to date the other chick , he would have broken up with Alya . It won't have affected his friendship with her just like his  breaking up with her post goon incident didn't. Because these two both looked at their relationship differently as acknowledged by Alya too. He liked the celeb hype of a "hot couple" ,, no emotional strings attached bond. The trust he referred to Alya was that she as his friend for years and gf for 7 years should know that he would never cross that line , which is cheat on her. If at all he would be interested in someone else he would break up before being at it. V was his friend too just like Mukti , he joked around about the memories bit because he knew she would get it , ofcourse him asking her out was because of his ego that hey we could have been a hot pair too. Nothing more. 

So no his trust definition remains the same, it's when you view it from a Nandini perspective or personal one then you won't get it. Just like it will be easy for us to diss him for his bullying ways while he  thought he covered them with a safety net all the time .

Ahh, Thank you...These 5 pages of this topic were enough to give me a heart attack if it wasn't for your post...!!! πŸ€—

Guys, relax...I am angry in same way you all are, everyone of us is angry...But I see no point in taking all this anger out on Manik...I mean is that even fair...

That wasn't Manik...He would have been if it was written by our Cvs...We can't even blame writer and Cvs for this mess as this all shit was written by WH team...

And now coming to what they showed us...The whole V-Manik thing was not asked for but still this could end up being a wonderful scene if it was written by a sane person who didn't want to pull Veebha up by throwing Manik down...Because that is what they have done...

She could have asked him how come now he believes in love, true love and he could have told her about Nandini...That would have been an amazing scene without ruining it for us...

And then, The Manik Malhotra who didn't sleep the whole night worrying about Nandini and cursing Pandit was all okay, the whole day without even a call or sms from her... HOW that even makes sense...

That was enough to show how much Ky2's team was involved in this thing...And the answer was that we weren't...

And now coming to all this unnecessary doubts on Manik...

Past is past and the past Manik, the mid-teen, school going Manik isn't the Manik we know and love...So where is the point to judge him by his shallow views on love...Then he wasn't even the shadow of the Manik we now know...He was growing up and till he was in school, like any normal guy, he too had a very poor understanding of relationships...

With time, with years he understood everything till the start of the show he knew...And then when Nandini entered in his life, he changed in the Manik we come to love...He is still in transition to become a better man...

And about cheating part, come on...I can't even think someone will think of him as a cheater...We, ourself have witnessed the madding attraction that Manik feels for Nandini...And the intensity of it...The desire, the obsession, the longing...Manik have craved Nandini, all of her, from the day he set his eyes on her...He wanted her like he hasn't wanted anyone, anything...

But still, still he never ever gave in till he was in relationship with Alya...Till he was her boyfriend, he didn't even thought of giving in what he felt for Nandini...

He took a step closer, only when he was not Alya's boyfriend. Only when he wasn't obligated to stay loyal to her...

I think that is enough to say about the strong character of this man...Even what he felt for Nandini couldn't break his resolve to give in...Even what he didn't feel for Alya, was not enough to break his determination to stay loyal...

And if even after all this someone think of him as a cheater, someone who has no character, I don't think they know Manik Malhotra...
Edited by A.Hajnal - 9 years ago
akhilesh555 thumbnail
yes manik proposed v when he was dating alya and it was v who said no just not to hurt alya otherwise he would have ditched alya for v anytime
   and then it was he who broke up with alya for insecurity of her which was actually true??
and  forget about past,after meeting her again he looked so despo for her as if now also if he get a chance,he will forget nandini and accept "V" 

forget about 3 years back,present Manik looks like a despo of "V"
Edited by akhilesh555 - 9 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ all above

i have the full right to rant😎

now to Manik, he kept Aliya as a back-up plan, if V had said yes he'd have discarded Aliya, but because V said no he stayed with Aliya!
this was a character butchering!

anyway i agree on this though this merger was a crap rubbish thing, the WH dared play with all our characters... they took two episodes? but what happened? what moved on? i know i ranted a lot on Manik's character, but i wasnt bashing him i was bashing those CVs who played with his characterisation!
Forget Manik, they are so dumb that they destroyed the story's flow and made everyone strange, dont agree, then read this:
1) Manik doesnt remember Nandini
2) Aliya had decided to never hurt Dhruv again by her past, yet she so gladly was talking about the kiss? where was her brain at that time?
3) we are supposed to have a Manik-Dhruv fall-out, but kya mila? nothing at all!
4) Mukti who didnt want to leave Abhi for Holi, didnt want to go to WH for Abhi, so conveniently forgot about Abhi these 2 days! Wah!
5) Cabir is gay nah, then why the sudden interest in girls' hostel all of a sudden.
6) Dhruv you are supposed to fight, revolt, but here people were making good examples of Manik-Dhruv story!

A merger cant break a story, cant undo all the characters work, yet these WH' CVs took our characters and moulded them completely opposite to what they were!
i'm angry at the person who dared give such a merger idea, to those who wrote the plot for this merger!!! WH were glorified by making KY2 characters seem fake!

ok done :)
Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Remember the drunk night Manik's spoke about fab 5 their journey and troubles and how nandu changed all that... Now where does some random girl come into all of it. His life revolved around limited characters!! So no random stories can be accepted about Manik! It is not him to behave so,,,,or let anyone near him! They butchered what they have established about him from DAY 1...now his anger or blaming nandu makes no sense,,,,,,, he is not a random Romeo period
Nandu could have had friends and people who would have fallen for her, she as a character could touch everyone's lives around her not MANIK thing to do

What ever done is done, hope they make absolutely no no reference of this shit horror today in KYY

Edited by Hi2life - 9 years ago