Manik's definition of TRUST! what a joke!

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
what a shit! like seriously someone like him is telling Nandini doesnt trust him!
he's a bloody liar, cheater, and he dare talk about trust!

damn i never ever want to hear this word from him ever again! πŸ‘ CVs you have just destroyed the characterisation of Manik by making him a playboy, and a cheating boyfriend! i fail to understand how someone so cheap could even fight with Aliya when she was insecure!! he has bloody cheated on her before!

damn his trust and never cheating her!
if i ever hear Manik use the word trust ever again, i'm seriously gonna vomit this time!
RIP Manik, and they destroyed the purity and essence of MANAN completely!

damn i feel so angry that i could bloody beat MTV, Viku and BBC for even allowing such a bloody shit!

Manik you can take your trust and shove it...
he dared said Nandini didnt trust him, when he himself is a cheater!!! Damn the CVs for such a rubbish twist!

now whenever i see Manik, i'll never believe if his love is true n will always think about how he didnt give a damn care about hurting Aliya and running after Veebha!

Thank you CVs, you people just gave me a very good reason to disconnect myself from this show!
it's the most stupidest thing ever, you people destroyed your own baby and all for promoting another show!

and Manik hello do you remember Nandini or are you back in love after staring at Veebha!
shit!
these two episodes were pure shit for anyone who loved Manan and the purity of this show and Fab5's friendship!
Manik a guy who can die for Fab5, didnt mind cheating Aliya! forget a boyfriend, the CVs just showed him even a loser as a friend here!
i wanna vomit!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I knw u've every rite to be mad , they were/ r part of our daily life so u might feel disconnected.
Just try to imagine that he was Manik's clone or twin bro πŸ˜†  n 4get this nitemare πŸ˜ƒ

Never thought I'd say this but wish that Psycho was still in the show stalkin him πŸ€ͺ
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its not Trust we understand it's more of Ego
Khair I couldn't connect to MANAN in the repeat episode today

They looked like aliens. Actually couldn't sense any chemistry after the merger episode

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoya_09

I knw u've every rite to be mad , they were/ r part of our daily life so u might feel disconnected.

Just try to imagine that he was Manik's clone or twin bro πŸ˜†  n 4get this nitemare πŸ˜ƒ

Never thought I'd say this but wish that Psycho was still in the show stalkin him πŸ€ͺ

i cant whenever i see Manan now i'll ask myself if he wont cheat her afterwards for another beautiful or sexy girl, after all he can no longer be termed faithful!

the purity and foundation of Manan has just been uprooted!😑
for me this is a goodbye, but first let me rant and remove all my anger before i goπŸ˜†
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Its not Trust we understand it's more of Ego

Khair I couldn't connect to MANAN in the repeat episode today

They looked like aliens. Actually couldn't sense any chemistry after the merger episode

exactly when you'll see Manik now, you'd think he can cheat her at anytime and because he didnt care about Aliya nor Fab5 when he wanted to date Veebha!
for 2 days he didnt even think about Nandini, god how can we ever believe he loves Nandini now!
the feeling for Manan just died for me today!
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: panidarang

Very well said.

thank you😳
-LarryGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't watch the episode.
So I don't know what's happening. Could you give me a brief?
Like, why is everyone mad did Manik do something?
wild-wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you.
Why the hell did I watch the merger epis??😭😭
I'm too confused now. Like most of you all on the forum, i think I too have lost the connect I had with manan..
Trying to come up with many justifying reasons for Manik's behaviour with V..like erm... but no I really can't but that Manik still has feelings for V.. The intensity with which he was seeing her..and all that crap talk about how special a person she is..😑
The cvs just ruined it all for me ..😭 They could have atleast showed Manik think abt Nandini..hmph
Unless retrogade amnesia of the past 48 hours hit me, I think I won't be able to watch Manan in the same light as before..my plight..sigh
I feel so much for Nandini..poor her. Manik has "redefined" trust to a whole new level. *sarcasm*
Edited by wild-wanderer - 9 years ago
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey my same wave length partner,

sorry for the delay in unresing got distracted..

Oh TinaπŸ€—,

u gotta calm down...nothing like that happened...well nothing unusual happened atleast...Manik's character remained in tact...

lemme explain the sequence,

so they were all good friends...and Aliya was crushing on Manik big time since 7th standard...and everyone knew that...but he was like doesn't care abt true love or sth ...just looking for a time pass...

finally he became Aliya's bf but he was asking out V because she had the prettiest face in their group..

Like you know na masti happens between friends..he was not at all serious abt Aliya and neither about V..and V knew it...he was superficial...

[point:it was Aliya who was crushing on Manik since 7th standard...he didnt hv feelings for her]

V chided Manik that why you take everything so casually...theres sth called true love...and Manik is like...we could hv good times together if u hv agreed... but V said Get over it...u feel nothing for me u know that...and same for Aliya...u dont love her ...but is still with her...

one day you'll understand what true love is. It just shows how good a friend V really is of Manik

the rejection crap is all in the promo...nothing such happened...manik was just trying to fool around with V and she stopped him...no rejection or sth...they are best friends na?? So his never have I ever taken a no for an answer remained intact.

Now if you call that cheating on Aliya  that time, he been cheating on Aliya in Space too with nandini...he was having super feelings for Nandu  while he was in a relationship with Aliya...

and he been feeling like this because he never really loved Aliya...Aliya was just his friend who was totally in to him and he made best of the situation...

Sounds superficial I know but thats how Fab 5 are ...aren't they??? deep down they  hv golden hearts but on the surface they are super bitches...

Now he is falling in love with nandini...

equations are changing...

What V and Manik shared is pure friendship they hugged and laughed thats what great friends do right when meeting after long time??? Him hugging V was same as him hugging Mukti...

So what are you so upset about?? how did they ruin manik's character???

He must be remembering Nandini in his mind but that doesn't mean he has to remain pining!!

The cvs didnt show him remembering Nandu doesnt mean he didnt..U know Manik..Nandini is what he thinks abt 24*7.

my friends calle3d me positivity ka dukaan today...

The merger been a very bad idea...it was total crap...how can they totally ignore nandini I hv no idea...I been hate tweeting lostboy and mtv all day long since last night...

But Manik and V angle was cool..and Manik was fine...thats what I felt..

I tried to answer all your allegations against Manik...now tell me where you still hv doubt???

Edited by dushturain - 9 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LarryGurl-

I didn't watch the episode.
So I don't know what's happening. Could you give me a brief?
Like, why is everyone mad did Manik do something?

well apparently Manik wanted to date Veebha while he still was with Aliya, but Veebha said no because she didnt want to hurt Aliya
so much for our fab5, a stranger was more caring about Aliya's feelings than Manik himself😊
the rest usual wh-fab5, fab5 performance, and cherry on top Manik forgot he loves Nandini these 2 daysπŸ˜†