Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mandy there is still time...only if CVs changes the storyline and unite Sahil again! Cause decision seems pretty recent so they can change
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Shashi Kapoor. ðŸ˜†
And, I posted somewhere that, when focus goes to the Shaad guy, KVB will be sidelined which won't go down well with him. But, I meant it, in probably a month's time. Not immediately. Well. ðŸ¤¢
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i can understand ur feelings same happened with me when ksg left n then ss
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tbh i was expecting this. This Shaad character and Jannat and Shaad have been hyped up too much as if that's going to be the main pairing and lead once Karanvir leaves. I don't known why anyone's surprised, Qubool hai is manhoos and the pairings the audience want to end up together never end up together. It always ends in bloodshed. I know leaving is Karanvir's choice but why didn't they just end the show with Sahil, Sehan and Tanveer dying and Sanam2 leaving and then if they wanted to sign Surbhi and this Shaad actor up for a new show? Why keep dragging this show on and keep changing the cast?  Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just can't stop crying ðŸ˜­ 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heart is hurting right now😭 I know all good things come to an end, just did not think it would be this soon. They should've ended SaHil story with season 2. They were together and happy; all CVs had to do was get rid of witch Sanam.
They could've  started season 3 with Seher/Shaad/Mishbah and I would not have cared.
I don't blame KV for anything but I don't want a replacement for KV either.
Don't know what else to say, I'm just too sad. ðŸ˜­

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ALL the best to KVB wise decision, as this season takes shape i was asking myself what will be the role of Ahil in this season, i did not see much promise for him at all.
So what will become of this show and the sahil ship that gul was pushing in this season,if KVB indeed quit the show. what will be the need for sanam 2 and even tanveer daughter, will they replace the male lead, kill him or will this show bite the dust.

gul is in a pickle here, let us see how she handle this new development, will she get creative or will we get the same bullshit, only time will tell.

I really think that gul should end this show and start again, this new guy is cute but not a strong actor, yes we are all hoping he will develop with time, but time is not on gul side.

Good luck to this show. Love SJ and wish her all the best.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

We have no problem new guy to be lead! We just wanted Sahil to be togather anyhow! 

😆 I know right. What great twisting. It's not the new guy being another lead that's ever been an issue. People were fine and accepting. 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

😆 I know right. What great twisting. It's not the new guy being another lead that's ever been an issue. People were fine and accepting. 

Well who will understand that! We have no specially I have no grudges against new guy! All I wanted...*sighs* you know what I wanted! If they could have just ended up Sahil togather by any means.  
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Exactly. .. we have been quite complimentary in fact...

But the expectation has been robbed from us.

Now we have Sanam with someone else, Aahil gone, and Tanveer's progeny!  My eyes!! They need To up the romance Stat if they want to.keep sailing...