Jassi’s grudge against Purab - Page 3

Poll

Y does Jassi hold a grudge against Purab?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: love_Jassi

He plants Arundhati in GM but that's OK. He then teams up with Aryan  

Purab's initial intention was to get a mole in Gulmohar……to expose Armaan who had taken Jassi from him….however, he got his due when the object of his affection lashed out at him and threw his avowal of love back onto his face…….

He tries to be patronising to Jassi at every opportunity …..He tells Jassi he trusts her and then the very next chance he doubts her

and what happens every time he acts "patronizing"…..Jassi launches an attack on him and puts him in his place…..he doubts her because her actions were un conventional even according to her own family members…..and even his doubt has more to do with the fact that she might still be in love with armaan and so is sacrificing her love etc….rather than pointing fingers at her character…… he would have saved himself loads of grief had he accused Jassi of cheating on him…..

He forgets to tell her about Meenakshi………He makes Jassi look like a fool when Meenakshi hugs him……

If I remember correctly, Purab did tell jassi that he had refused to bid because of himself…..Jassi didn't give him a chance to finish but stormed off with her threats ringing behind….

He misses to introduces her to the first ppl he comes across that she is his fiance………He makes the Diwali party the biggesy whooper of all time and expects ppl like Bebe & Amrit to enjoy .

he does admit that the party is overboard…..but what do u expect from someone who has no experience in family functions……also he is a businessman and his fault here seems to be to try to conduct this party as any other business affair…..as far as introducing Jassi as his intended…..I think the body language was pretty apparent to anyone to know that the two share a special bond….

He lets Meenakshi drag him all over the party and doesn't really make an effort to find her inspite of knowing she felt hurt........Meenakshi instigates and sets a trap to belittle Jassi and he falls plum

Ofcourse I noticed the blissful expression on his face when he was with Meena…..and damn him for not being a mind reader to know that his guest, who he thought up till then was truly his friend, would belittle Jassi…..and damn him for not being superhuman and coming up with the perfect solution to the situation…..its not good enough that he probably did what he thought was the best course of action for a host with 100 something guests, a fiance who seems to be in run away mode and a jealous ex who sprouted out of nowhere…….we expected better of him….he is Devta after all…..😒

He fails to notice Jassi's discomfort and drags her around the dance floor just to prove to the world she is one of them while knowing fully well she is not and it has to be Nandu to the rescue  

Now introduction to his peers he didnt need to do..….after all after the wedding he was planning to ship jassi off to a remote island where she would have no contact with other humans…..and of course all this time he showed her no support whatsoever

Meenakshi spews rubbish and he stands there and justifies like an errant kid……… Then he has the audacity to think why Jaasi felt bad  

and its everyday that he finds out that his "friend" is not actually his friend….and that he has to justify his choice to anyone…..shame on him for not have realized all this before he fell for Jassi…..and by now he should have become used to Jassi being insensitive to his needs and not cared that her lack of trust in front of Meena was degrading for him too….

love_jassi......what u gave us are isolated incidents......with no reference.... if u look at the circumstances around then, u get a different picture........ all I'd say is that Purab's wrongs never went unpunished…whereas Jassi did not really get her just due……..I guess the reason why we defend purab is because in comparison to Jassi's recent behavior, his stil seems to be better……..

surnita thumbnail

Love Jassi - Beautifully put - Shame Purab fans cant see thier Idol being smashed.

Smisha - Yes Armaan has done alot of bad things.  No one says "thats ok" about it.  However if someone truely reforms then it shouldnt be held against them - as long as they stop doing these bad things. 

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ides very well said .👏👏👏

Armaan's mistakes are huge.Playing with one's emotions for selfish reasons is not pardonable.Whatever Purab did are with good intentions and he is a very adorable person.Whereas Armaan carries full villainy in his heart and he doesn't deserve anybody.T&D has made him reform overnight and conveniently sidelined Raj and pari who are capable of exposing his mistakes of the past to Jassi.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

👏 I could kiss you for your posts love_jassi.🤗

It's too too too good👏.And about time too.

all I'd say is that Purab's wrongs never went unpunished…whereas Jassi did not really get her just due……..I guess the reason why we defend purab is because in comparison to Jassi's recent behavior, his stil seems to be better……..👏

Ides,I would say that that is all a mattewr of perspective.And this also one of the reason why his character seemed phony during certain times.

In Alibaug,he was portrayed a normal guy who had normal problems and wasn't this supremely understanding.Had problems with his younger brother due to this.Then he goes to unethical lenghts to acheive his means,even if for a good reason.So how come this guy turns saintly overnight? And surprise surprise,no one complains!!!!!!!!

Jassi hasn't changed.She just has started to be a little more assertive with ppl she trusts and who call her friend.She is not good on personal front and she has never made any tall claims about it.

and damn him for not being superhuman and coming up with the perfect solution to the situation

That is applicable to Jassi as well.Period.She is not perfect.She is a simple girl who has brilliant financial outlook,is brainy in business situations and sought to  get success on that basis.Normal ppl don't get far with only this much but she did and that's the story all about.If she was really wise on personal matters,she would never ever fallen for someone like Armaan.    

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No Smisha,it's NOT OK.You got the context horribly wrong.This was Purab vs Jassi,NOT Armaan vs Jassi and certainely NOT Armaan vs Purab.And Armaan doesn't get into the scene the way Purab does.Jassi is never ever portrayed wrong where Armaan is wrong, so the question of defending her in Armaan vs Jassi hardly ever rises.But all this talk of Purab always being right and Jassi always being wrong smacks of superiority complex , hypocrisy and plain partiality and is very irritating.

Oh ya that is true...and one of the poll also says answers also point...

He is not Armaan, so she takes her bitterness out on him

and that is where my vote is...😉

and why cannot that be based on what she is seeing with armaan that he is flirting and nandu is flirting and why cannot she think that even purab may be flirting with meena. She has seen armaan lie in front of her to mallika...so she can think the same...

dear love_jassi and kshreaya....that is how my point is connected here...this whole forum is related to jassi, purab, armaan and rest of the team. I am not posting a topic of kusum here.....I am posting about JJKN and everything is interrelated.

I agree we all have our key points and I just put my thoughts....😃

surnita thumbnail

Would you honestly say Armaan carries full villainy in his heart now??  Yes T&D made him reform overnight because he will marry Jassi in the end and they only have a few months to endear him to the audience.  That is the fault of the writers.

Personally I dont think Purab is an adorable person!  I think he is a bore, full of his own self importance.  He has had a difficult past which makes it hard for him to relate to others.

anitha.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

Purab's initial intention was to get a mole in Gulmohar……to expose Armaan who had taken Jassi from him….however, he got his due when the object of his affection lashed out at him and threw his avowal of love back onto his face…….

and what happens every time he acts "patronizing"…..Jassi launches an attack on him and puts him in his place…..he doubts her because her actions were un conventional even according to her own family members…..and even his doubt has more to do with the fact that she might still be in love with armaan and so is sacrificing her love etc….rather than pointing fingers at her character…… he would have saved himself loads of grief had he accused Jassi of cheating on him…..

If I remember correctly, Purab did tell jassi that he had refused to bid because of himself…..Jassi didn't give him a chance to finish but stormed off with her threats ringing behind….

he does admit that the party is overboard…..but what do u expect from someone who has no experience in family functions……also he is a businessman and his fault here seems to be to try to conduct this party as any other business affair…..as far as introducing Jassi as his intended…..I think the body language was pretty apparent to anyone to know that the two share a special bond….

Ofcourse I noticed the blissful expression on his face when he was with Meena…..and damn him for not being a mind reader to know that his guest, who he thought up till then was truly his friend, would belittle Jassi…..and damn him for not being superhuman and coming up with the perfect solution to the situation…..its not good enough that he probably did what he thought was the best course of action for a host with 100 something guests, a fiance who seems to be in run away mode and a jealous ex who sprouted out of nowhere…….we expected better of him….he is Devta after all…..😒

Now introduction to his peers he didnt need to do..….after all after the wedding he was planning to ship jassi off to a remote island where she would have no contact with other humans…..and of course all this time he showed her no support whatsoever

and its everyday that he finds out that his "friend" is not actually his friend….and that he has to justify his choice to anyone…..shame on him for not have realized all this before he fell for Jassi…..and by now he should have become used to Jassi being insensitive to his needs and not cared that her lack of trust in front of Meena was degrading for him too….

love_jassi......what u gave us are isolated incidents......with no reference.... if u look at the circumstances around then, u get a different picture........ all I'd say is that Purab's wrongs never went unpunished…whereas Jassi did not really get her just due……..I guess the reason why we defend purab is because in comparison to Jassi's recent behavior, his stil seems to be better……..

IDES....very very well said...🤗

👏

anitha.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Would you honestly say Armaan carries full villainy in his heart now??  Yes T&D made him reform overnight because he will marry Jassi in the end and they only have a few months to endear him to the audience.  That is the fault of the writers.

Personally I dont think Purab is an adorable person!  I think he is a bore, full of his own self importance.  He has had a difficult past which makes it hard for him to relate to others.

We will see that with the end...if armaan has really changed. We also have to wait on the fire issue to see who started the fire....armaan can be singing till then "he didn't start the fire...it was already their"

As soon as armaan says about the big contract....classic mega store offer comes to jassi....so good timing isn't it. Armaan has always seen his business with so much of foresight that he is able to guess what is going to happen next....cool....😉

Kute ka dum kabhi seedha nahin hota....15 saal bad be teda hein rahata hain....

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

I would say that that is all a mattewr of perspective.And this also one of the reason why his character seemed phony during certain times.

Minnie all I can say to that is that he has NEVER done anything underhanded to Jassi, or if he has, then it was brought out……what bothers me is that why accuse him of nefarious plans when he has never wished harm to Jassi……

In Alibaug,he was portrayed a normal guy who had normal problems and wasn't this supremely understanding.Had problems with his younger brother due to this.Then he goes to unethical lenghts to acheive his means,even if for a good reason.So how come this guy turns saintly overnight? And surprise surprise,no one complains!!!!!!!!

Purab didn't turn saintly overnight…..in fact he is far from being a saint…..he has his insecurities, fears etc…..just because he doesn't express them like some other cast members (verbally or physically) does not mean that he has a halo….
As far as changing overnight, Minnie, I believe u mentioned earlier that sometimes even a minute event can cause drastic change…..as it did with armaan……so why not use the same reasoning to evaluate Purab…..if Armaan's new persona can be embraced, after entirely blackening his character without comment, then why cant Purab's who has never wished personal ill to Jassi….…..and in Purab's case I'd say he was shown apologizing to Jassi of his past transgressions, he was shown repenting and this makes his change more believable……Further more Purab was in love with Jassi and people in love do stupid things at times….

Jassi hasn't changed.She just has started to be a little more assertive with ppl she trusts and who call her friend.She is not good on personal front and she has never made any tall claims about it.

The Jassi up until a few months ago was ready to battle Armaan and the world if he said anything bad about Nandu….thats the Jassi I was looking for…..I'm not saying it was easy for her to tolerate what happened…..but what bothers me is that she never even tried especially since Purab was doing that…..the least u can do is provide a united front to the rest of the world…..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

what bothers me is that why accuse him of nefarious plans when he has never wished harm to Jassi……
                   I don't recall accusing Purab of any such thing.I just pointed out his shortcomings which most of his fans find justified.

why not use the same reasoning to evaluate Purab…..if Armaan's new persona can be embraced, after entirely blackening his character without comment, then why cant Purab's who has never wished personal ill to Jassi….…..and in Purab's case I'd say he was shown apologizing to Jassi of his past transgressions, he was shown repenting and this makes his change more believable……Further more Purab was in love with Jassi and people in love do stupid things at times….

Sure.But Armaan's persona has hardly been embraced.Plus I wouldn't really call him changed.Just mellowed.Or else we would have seen Armaan going down his knees and asking for forgiveness.He didn't.He is not ready to admit that what he has done in the past is wrong except for maybe,Mallika.So I can still see the arrogant Armaan surviving in him so for me,he still has to go a long way to become white.

Further more Purab was in love with Jassi and people in love do stupid things at times….

Same applies to Jassi as far as Armaan is concerned

The Jassi up until a few months ago was ready to battle Armaan and the world if he said anything bad about Nandu….thats the Jassi I was looking for…..

There it was not a matter of comparison and she was not being made to feel like a crow among swans;that's the biggest difference.There she was sure of the grounds she was standing on,here she was not.