Request to all silent readers - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nup0304

Hi,
My first ever msg in IF. I am a silent reader. I have never commented before as i am not very goid at expressing myself in words. But henceforth will try to comment .

Hope our efforts pay & this forum stays.

Welcome aboard ðŸ¤—

This forum is our house and I hope it remains alive forever.
Originally posted by nup0304

Hi,
My first ever msg in IF. I am a silent reader. I have never commented before as i am not very goid at expressing myself in words. But henceforth will try to comment .

Hope our efforts pay & this forum stays.

Welcome dear !!! 
Let's do our to keep this forum alive ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jaz_

Hi All - I belong in that silent reader category. I promise to do my part and contribute what I can.  😊

Ah my Jaz darling ðŸ¤—
Good to see u there so happy that you're active 

I normally don't post, in fact this is my first time. But I am a big fan of Ragna/Ashna. I can't even think about this forum closing down. I spent all my free time on this forum. If it closes down my life is ruined. 

I do love Ragna and I will do my best to comment everyday!!!!
Hey guys - I m Taniya
Till now i m jzt a silent reader but i think its high time to speak . I don't want this forum to be closed. I spend all my time here . I m a big fan of ragna/ashna and luv them a lot. I luv all the stories here. U all are AWESOME writers.
plzz guys plzz all silent readers plzz be active plzzz
Sure frnds.anything for ragna
Hey guys. I am just very upset for the ema forum closing news.I will try to comment on all the FFS. I became a member for Arias FFS.you all are awesome writers doing a fabulous job and very brave ones too.Love you all and take care.
Originally posted by Vsapras

Hey guys. I am just very upset for the ema forum closing news.I will try to comment on all the FFS. I became a member for Arias FFS.you all are awesome writers doing a fabulous job and very brave ones too.Love you all and take care.

🤗