Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hmm .. I don't have any problem with Gohar.. I really like him especially after Goya.. Just i wanted him to see like this here.. ðŸ˜”

Here he IS INDEED looking as a hero ... ðŸ˜³ Itz just his weird beard tht is annoying for me ðŸ¥± but stubble look is cool :)

Omg gohar has a fan...mithaai batwao bhai 

Jokes apart I hated him so much in digest writer that it's almost impossible for me now to watch a show with him as solo lead only ...I rejoiced when he died in Goya 

nyways I if good news for u ash...gohar is doing another show under fahads production house...written by Maha Malik...it has gauhar hareem n aleezay...so congrats...the servant face is on a roll thanks to the fame digest writer gave him muft main 
MochaQueen thumbnail
LMAO
I like Maha maliks scripts
I hope Hareem has lost weight by then, who is aleezay?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LMAO

I like Maha maliks scripts
I hope Hareem has lost weight by then, who is aleezay?

Aleezay is the 2nd gal in khilona ...can't believe she has two shows with gohar bk to bk LMAO

hareem has indeed lost weight...the prod house posted pics on sets n hareem was looking beautiful

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omg gohar has a fan...mithaai batwao bhai 

Jokes apart I hated him so much in digest writer that it's almost impossible for me now to watch a show with him as solo lead only ...I rejoiced when he died in Goya 

nyways I if good news for u ash...gohar is doing another show under fahads production house...written by Maha Malik...it has gauhar hareem n aleezay...so congrats...the servant face is on a roll thanks to the fame digest writer gave him muft main 

LOL..

But just i never said i was his FAN.. I just said tht i liked him in Goya.. His character.. DW is a different case na.. I HATE HIM TO death after tht.. Coz his character as well as his look was simply EWWW... ðŸ¥±

Being someone's FAN n just liking someone r two different things for me.. So yeah.. I liked him in Goya.. N tht pic i posted.. He luks good.. So for me if he comes in tht look in his futur projects, he wud look good.. But here in this one.. He certainly DOEN NOT seem to be a HERO... 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Thank God
But who is aleezay??? and which one is ehr second show?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can't take this guy seriously... but the OST is amazzzingg..😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
It gets stuck in your head 😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh this is on ARY...
saw the promo on ARY Zindagi n i thought its coming there lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ok I HATE TO ADMIT IT but I jus watched the 1st Epi today as I do in case of all new shows jus to see how is it and BAM IT WAS AWESOME
and the worst part is I jus LUVED GOHAR ...hahaha...I can't believe I jus typed it given the paras after paras of hate words I hv written abt him everywhere

I didn't Luke arij much in aik pal n ishq parast n thought she overacted in the bubbly scenes but here she jus rocked the role of a young responsible working woman 

I LUVED her scenes with gohar...they were not typical or cliche d and very nicely shown to my surprise and to my bigger surprise gohar looked good in the suited booted avatar...

The supporting cast is good and not much time was lost in introduction n story kick start ed today itself 

I watched first epis of all new shows of Ary ...not liking tumse milke n ashiq Hussain n woh ishq tha shayad much but ishq paraat and now khilona is promising

Mumkin I wud hv watched if it didn't hv junaid Khan...I jus realised I hate him even more than gohar 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I might have to go back on my words and say I didn't mind the guy in the show.. he wasn't bad.. actually he was pretty interesting.. I like Areej.. Maria and her mum are such vamps and Umer's mum is so sweet and innocent.. I really liked the show.. I don't know what it is.. if it's the feel or what because the story is kinda been there done that.