Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ohh clear huwa separation ka reason!! Mu again !! - Page 5

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-palluluvsmaan

Nothing is making sense...

Anything I mean anything is coming...

I guess this is CVs way of telling us, watch the episodes, dont be crazy after spoilersπŸ˜†

But dear CVs, you have made us so crazy that we left watching episodes as wellπŸ˜†

Ohh please spoilers meh hi itni bakwas batey aachuki hai ki dekhne ki halat mein hi nahi regaye!! 

By the most spoilers have given out most of the story that too in many diff angles and ways jaise ek hi shocking news pe actors 3 diff direction se nahi wala expresion dete hai !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ek shows are obessed with marriage and divorce as if it is a trip to shopping center!! Actually for us shopping trip is harder than their marriage and divorce thingie!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-palluluvsmaan

Yes I am😳

Along with MATSH spoiler, I read other shows spoilers too...they are so clear...

but why isnt MATSH all confusion!

COOL!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ohh matsh is khichdi on its own spoilers kaise clear hongey!! And their focus is only on getting rari married baki sab secondary hai!!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
RR wedding ki bhi bahut khichdi banegiπŸ˜›

Spoilers pe spoilers aayenge...aur sab alag alagπŸ˜†

RR wedding or no wedding from all possible anglesπŸ˜†

wind_dancer thumbnail
Yup they will give many spoilers that too in many formats and forms !! πŸ€” Adhey log toh confusion mein hi pagal ho jayengey!! jaise hum hogaye!!

matsh thumbnail
Pallu, hi from another engineering student.. !! 

We are so used to logic na, that even in EK shows we are trying to find logic !! Kay kare adat badalana mushkil hai !! πŸ˜›

RaRi ki shaadi karwane ke liye CVs ek se ek idea nikal rahe hai..
MATSH ki khichdi nahi, pavbhaji ho gayi hai where everything is mashed together !! πŸ˜†

I think CVs are writing new scripts everyday and then they take a random pick and give it out as spoiler..  no one knows if it is actually happening,,

btw, on TOI episode descriptions, just keep in mind that the amba-baa kidnapping had appeared in those and it never happened, so cant really trust them, so just have a big bag of salt by your side !!  πŸ˜›

Edited by matsh - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-matsh

Pallu, hi from another engineering student.. !! 

We are so used to logic na, that even in EK shows we are trying to find logic !! Kay kare adat badalana mushkil hai !! πŸ˜›

RaRi ki shaadi karwane ke liye CVs ek se ek idea nikal rahe hai..
MATSH ki khichdi nahi, pavbhaji ho gayi hai where everything is mashed together !! πŸ˜†

I think CVs are writing new scripts everyday and then they take a random pick and give it out as spoiler..  no one knows if it is actually happening,,

btw, on TOI episode descriptions, just keep in mind that the amba-baa kidnapping had appeared in those and it never happened, so cant really trust them, so just have a big bag of salt by your side !!  πŸ˜›

Ohh Coooll!!! Mee to engineering student!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  

Ohh being engineering student i should have searching for logic as even in physics we are propounding a lot of laws on the basis of neglection of datas!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ohhh yeah dear they are writing multiple scripts and feeding us that so that we will enter asyslum with confusion as it seems!! I have stopped watching the show just wu that too so that i can write posts in the forum.. I will watch it when they unite or they will start giving some logic. While former will take some time the next never will happen!!πŸ˜•πŸ₯±