Jannat -E- Aahil! ||Jannat's Dreamland||(16+) UPD. Pg. 9 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Res β˜ΊοΈ It just got too hawt in here β˜ΊοΈ 

Unres!

Omg 😲 What did I just read! One naughty dream that was!!! It was so damn hot!! (Replace the damn with the actual word πŸ˜†) I think I might need a cold shower after this β˜ΊοΈ Or maybe an ice bucket β˜ΊοΈOmg as usual we think so alike! I had a similar idea playing in my head. Except yours was a dream and waayyy hotter and mine was reality with some drooling and hotness added in πŸ˜‰

Pragya you we so right! We would love it and it was so worth the wait!!! Her body knows his touch and he knows how to remind her... Hint hint... Do I need to say more πŸ˜‰ Along with being sexy and naughty, it was so meaningful because her mind, soul and body belongs to him and knows him! Even if at this moment she cant remember, but his touch lingers and his memories have never truly left 

How vivid was her dream!  β˜ΊοΈ Like I seriously needed a moment to pause and snap put my imagination! That was some wild and sexy dream about one sexy man! Afsana girl you were always shameless and bold and now u just turned the naughty quotient up a notch (well Pragya did it for you πŸ˜†) ARI β˜ΊοΈ Ugh who doesnt want him!!! I love how you incorporated the first Junoon moment and took it a step ahead! It was perfect! How I wish on the show she would get flashes of him, his body, his words  *sigh* But yes back to your dream... I mean Afsana's dream πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Loved it Pragya πŸ€—It was just the stuff we imagine at the heaven β€οΈ
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Loved it! This should totally happen. Love your style of writing. Hope to read A LOT more from you! :D
Originally posted by mahwash22

Res 
--

Unres 

Wow! That's all I have to say, Prags. I mean I could need a bucket of ice cold water too.. With ice cubes.. 

Gaaah... I am totally lost in your mind-blowing piece of perfection! I mean I felt going through the dream.. It was like standing behind a pillar and watching something so private yet passionate being exchanged between SaHil.. 

Come on.. Everyone has been having this dream ever since that scene came on screen πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Prags, I'm almost speechless. I would totally quote the whole story, but the post would be very long. But I absolutely love this story! β€οΈ

The passion, the sinful thoughts, her checking him out, him removing the mask. My God, I was dead. The part where he reached out and removed the mask from her face, was the most hot thing ever! β˜ΊοΈ

And the body of his .. Haaayyeee... And Aahil placing kisses on her face, teasing his Sanam.. πŸ˜³ And damn, she wakes up before the fun part could be seen.. πŸ˜†

Prags, awesome job! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Thank you my adorable maniac! I love reading your comments man! They are so much like my feelings..all over the place πŸ˜† I am so so glad you enjoyed it this much..enjoyed being the keyword ;) πŸ˜†

Oh yes! This has been in everyone's mind too I guess. You see she is indirectly/directly after all...US ;)  Too bad they couldn't show something like this at their first meeting. God it was too hot, I still feel goosebumps thinking about how he caught her in his arms... I wanted to have this scene deliberately, I was missing the Junoon and their first meeting and so I took this to a different level...πŸ˜†

Thank you, thank you so much Mahhuu!! Oh yes, the part where he touched her earlobe did something to me too. β˜ΊοΈ

Yes, this was all about teasing, maybe next time she would see him kissing her β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† And that's why I stopped there, I have to take care of your weak hearts too na πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Maybe I could write another dream...πŸ˜‰

Thank you so so much my sweetheart, for such lovely comments! β€οΈ
Originally posted by noesha

Loved it! This should totally happen. Love your style of writing. Hope to read A LOT more from you! :D

Thank you! :)
Ah, if only it would! Sigh! They won't show, ugh! We have to just write and read I guess πŸ˜†
Thank you so much for such comments! I will surely try to write more! β€οΈ
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Res β˜ΊοΈ It just got too hawt in here β˜ΊοΈ 

Unres!

Omg 😲 What did I just read! One naughty dream that was!!! It was so damn hot!! (Replace the damn with the actual word πŸ˜†) I think I might need a cold shower after this β˜ΊοΈ Or maybe an ice bucket β˜ΊοΈOmg as usual we think so alike! I had a similar idea playing in my head. Except yours was a dream and waayyy hotter and mine was reality with some drooling and hotness added in πŸ˜‰

Esha!! πŸ˜† I hope your fine girl, are you okay? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Thanks girl! Thank you so so much! I always love reading your comments man! I actually was waiting for you to read. Coz you and I always have almost same thoughts just with a touch of twist πŸ˜† You had an idea too? Good then, hope you write it ASAP. Can't wait to see how your imagination turns. Your Jahil Aahil is still afresh β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Pragya you we so right! We would love it and it was so worth the wait!!! Her body knows his touch and he knows how to remind her... Hint hint... Do I need to say more πŸ˜‰ Along with being sexy and naughty, it was so meaningful because her mind, soul and body belongs to him and knows him! Even if at this moment she cant remember, but his touch lingers and his memories have never truly left 
Thank you so much girl! Yes I got all the hints and the where those hints lead to too...πŸ˜†
Yes! That was the whole point actually. I am gald you got that, actually I was sure you would get it πŸ˜† He is still in her..I mean in her memories, not what your thinking, not yet πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Oh, they have done that too! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

How vivid was her dream!  β˜ΊοΈ Like I seriously needed a moment to pause and snap put my imagination! That was some wild and sexy dream about one sexy man! Afsana girl you were always shameless and bold and now u just turned the naughty quotient up a notch (well Pragya did it for you πŸ˜†) ARI β˜ΊοΈ Ugh who doesnt want him!!! I love how you incorporated the first Junoon moment and took it a step ahead! It was perfect! How I wish on the show she would get flashes of him, his body, his words  *sigh* But yes back to your dream... I mean Afsana's dream πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Loved it Pragya πŸ€—It was just the stuff we imagine at the heaven β€οΈ

Our wild Dhabevaali just got into action πŸ˜† No no, I have nothing to do here, or maybe I do? β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Yes the Junoon moment, its still so fresh in my memories and I always wanted that meeting to go a little further, it didn't, so I took it πŸ˜† ARI yes, he does crazy things grrr!! 
Thank you Esha! Thank you so so much! Love!πŸ€—
Loved it! Can't wait to see some of this on the show. Thanks for sharing this. Sanam was so unaware the first time around when Aahil was falling and then they were married. I want her to feel some tension as well without knowing they are married.
Originally posted by darkice7_12

Loved it! Can't wait to see some of this on the show. Thanks for sharing this. Sanam was so unaware the first time around when Aahil was falling and then they were married. I want her to feel some tension as well without knowing they are married.

Thank you! I am glad you loved this! :)
Ah, its really hard to see such stuff on the show sigh! If only!
Yeah, that would be quite awesome. Unaware being aware of her feelings and feeling attracted towardds him...
Originally posted by sylvia99

Dream...Nice one 

Thank you so much Sylvia! :)
Ouh la la that was hot hot hot

So when I first started reading I was thinking "wow prags is living her fantasy of seeing Aahil through Sanam and really really enjoying it like really enjoying it :)" Then I realised your bubble broke when you introduced Sanam with reference to ice bucket

And you recreated their first veiled encounter near the pool. I never understood why everyone loved that scene so much but now I love love love that scene with your extra edition of course

Amazing job as usual. Keep em coming please.
Thanks