Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: maisha2895

Omg finally! Thank you for this post. I completely agree. Gunjan realised she wanted the baby and  yeah she did end up having a miscarriage but that doesn't mean its her fault. She was so excited to tell ranvi but it obviously was not meant to be. I dont understand why some people feel gunjan is to blame?!

ur welcome😳, even if she didn;t have miscarriage was not and can't be her fault🤢 Ranvi is to be blamed for giving her a hard time when he should be supporting her in this, no1 can be more in pain then a mother loosing her 1st child and gunjan just had her instincts one day back, just when she prepared herself for the baby she lost it😭 Ranvi😡 he thinks he is a mom🤢🤢 🤢 but anokhi maa aur asli maa me farq hta he🤢
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ranvi has the right to be upset about her idea of an secret abortion but they don't have the right to be angry or blame her for the miscarriage because that wasn't her fault and could have happened with anyone and no one could have stopped it. 

One thing that's annoying me is how they're connecting her idea of an abortion to her having a miscarriage. With the abortion thing you can blame her because it's a choice she was making and not telling anyone but with the miscarriage no one was to blame and no one could have stopped it. It was an accident and things happen and if a woman anyhow accidentally miscarries then it doesn't mean it's anyone's fault because whether Ranvi knew or not he or any human being couldn't have stopped it. You can fall and miscarry anytime whether someone knows or doesn't won't stop that. It's fate like you said.

I get if Ranvi is upset about Veera not telling him about the secret abortion plan but I don't understand the fact Veera is feeling guilty and responsible that she never told Ranvi about Gunjan's pregnancy on the basis that him knowing could have stopped the miscarriage And it wouldn't have happened. Like that's so wrong and insulting because miscarriages can happen anytime, anyhow and a persons presence won't make a difference. What bakwas dialogues. I mean if top doctors can't stop a woman from miscarrying then what would Veerji do? Would fussing over her really stop her from miscarrying if it's fate? Would veerji being glued to her side stop her from falling if it's in her destiny to fall and miscarry? Such insulting dialogues man especially from a woman who's meant to be modern and well educated. Imo they shouldn't talk about things they have no idea about especially in such an insulting manner.

Also I'd like to say if we follow the shows logic then if Veera's feeling guilty about her not telling Ranvi and Gunjan miscarrying because he wasn't there then shouldn't Ranvi feel bad for leaving whilst knowing she's pregnant? If they want to show people feeling guilty over something that could happen with any woman then why should Veera and Gunjan only feel guilty for not telling him and thinking if he knew he wouldn't have left and it might not have happened when actually he did know and still left. Shouldn't he clear it with Veera and Gunjan and let them know he knew and still went so they don't feel further guilty about him not knowing and leaving?
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think gunjan is to blame. What happened was an accident and could have even happened at home. I also understood Ranvi's reaction as he was clearly in shock and visibly upset which will later on turn into anger. But what I couldn't understand was why everyone made a big deal about why she never told anyone ( I understand why ranvi was upset) but the others should just mind their ow business. She would have told them when she was ready to share the news.
I know from My Experience from family That women don't share the news with everyone till she is a few months into her pregnancy or it is visibly obvious. another thing that baffles me is how one minute the members of PP are so backwards in their thinking and on ither hand they are so open minded. Coz I was shocked that chaijee announced in front of gunjan's father and brother that gunjan had suffered a miscarriage. Please correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding, women in villages are very discreet about these things and don't share this sort of information freely to male members of the family (husband being an exception). The women in villages are generally made to present themselves in a certain way in front of their elders, brothers and other men.
Anyhow I still don't understand why it was compulsory for gunjan to share this information with everyone. Especially at such an early stage.

This is just my opinion and you don't have to agree with me.Edited by Aamina2013 - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Ranvi has the right to be upset about her idea of an secret abortion but they don't have the right to be angry or blame her for the miscarriage because that wasn't her fault and could have happened with anyone and no one could have stopped it. 

One thing that's annoying me is how they're connecting her idea of an abortion to her having a miscarriage. With the abortion thing you can blame her because it's a choice she was making and not telling anyone but with the miscarriage no one was to blame and no one could have stopped it. It was an accident and things happen and if a woman anyhow accidentally miscarries then it doesn't mean it's anyone's fault because whether Ranvi knew or not he or any human being couldn't have stopped it. You can fall and miscarry anytime whether someone knows or doesn't won't stop that. It's fate like you said.

I get if Ranvi is upset about Veera not telling him about the secret abortion plan but I don't understand the fact Veera is feeling guilty and responsible that she never told Ranvi about Gunjan's pregnancy on the basis that him knowing could have stopped the miscarriage And it wouldn't have happened. Like that's so wrong and insulting because miscarriages can happen anytime, anyhow and a persons presence won't make a difference. What bakwas dialogues. I mean if top doctors can't stop a woman from miscarrying then what would Veerji do? Would fussing over her really stop her from miscarrying if it's fate? Would veerji being glued to her side stop her from falling if it's in her destiny to fall and miscarry? Such insulting dialogues man especially from a woman who's meant to be modern and well educated. Imo they shouldn't talk about things they have no idea about especially in such an insulting manner.

Also I'd like to say if we follow the shows logic then if Veera's feeling guilty about her not telling Ranvi and Gunjan miscarrying because he wasn't there then shouldn't Ranvi feel bad for leaving whilst knowing she's pregnant? If they want to show people feeling guilty over something that could happen with any woman then why should Veera and Gunjan only feel guilty for not telling him and thinking if he knew he wouldn't have left and it might not have happened when actually he did know and still left. Shouldn't he clear it with Veera and Gunjan and let them know he knew and still went so they don't feel further guilty about him not knowing and leaving?

@bold bang on maria 👏 i guess to show ranveera's mahan bond they kind of make a joke out of it someyimes it looks so funny u can't help laughing and im serious 😳 the writers should stop it trying to force ranveera down the viewers throats, they r dead and viewers who watched for them r gone so they should really stop making a joke of whatever's left and show sensible stuff instead
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

I don't think gunjan is to blame. What happened was an accident and could have even happened at home. I also understood Ranvi's reaction as he was clearly in shock and visibly upset which will later on turn into anger. But what I couldn't understand was why everyone made a big deal about why she never told anyone ( I understand why ranvi was upset) but the others should just mind their ow business. She would have told them when she was ready to share the news.
I know from My Experience from family That women don't share the news with everyone till she is a few months into her pregnancy or it is visibly obvious. another thing that baffles me is how one minute the members of PP are so backwards in their thinking and on ither hand they are so open minded. Coz I was shocked that chaijee announced in front of gunjan's father and brother that gunjan had suffered a miscarriage. Please correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding, women in villages are very discreet about these things and don't share this sort of information freely to male members of the family (husband being an exception). The women in villages are generally made to present themselves in a certain way in front of their elders, brothers and other men.
Anyhow I still don't understand why it was compulsory for gunjan to share this information with everyone. Especially at such an early stage.

This is just my opinion and you don't have to agree with me.

i agree with u 100%😳
1st pp is hypocritepura so ignore village facts😆 if gunjan can wear extra modern dresses infront of her bro and dad then this is nothing
well the thing is actually right, why should she tell the whole pind😕 even the husband, being a mother is no easy job, let the fact 1st sink in then she would be ready to tell others, why is it compulsory to tell the moment she got to know😕 atleast give her some space, abt the abortion, it shouldn't be linked with the miscarriage.
Ranvi's reaction was fine but he will blame gunjan for not being careful 🤪 how can care be the reason
whenever ranvi blames ppl i feel like getting him into the same situation🥱 thanks to him nihal died, oh yes it was him who trusted raju so much🤢, thanks to him Baldev suffered from ptsd and veera suffered so much of marital issues and now thanks to him gunjan might get some mental disorder too🤢
this character can give u a headache
Bars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gunjan should have said ranvi about it in the beginning. Its her husband afterall!! What was the need to fear about it?? Her mind was wavering. She once thought I don't want it and all of a sudden is thinking she wants it. What is the guarantee that she wont think she does'nt want it again??? Its a mistake on her part of not telling ranvi abt it in the beginning. Though I dislike ranvi, he has the right to know it. He could have atleat tuk care of Gunjan. I won't blame g for her mc which was an accident but she too has done a mistake and it cannot be forgiven easily for me. But, I least care abt rg. So whatever it is would not be a prblm for me unless VeeBa are involved!!!! Sorry, I was just telling my point.   😊
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i second everything u say sonu di.now iam really getting fed up of this ranveera.
poor baldev and gunjan is suffering because of the pritampura's mahan ranveera😡
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb post Sonu. I agree with every single word you said. In real life myself and my wife had the misfortune of having a miscarriage and I know how painful it is. This is when an woman needs the utmost support from her husband and her family, but tragically Ranvee is a complete failure in this regard. As for Veera blaming herself, it happens to many people when this kind of things happen, they tend to forget there is something called destiny or fate, they feel had they not concealed the truth, they could have saved the disaster,which is never the case. Having a baby should be a choice of the couple, but since the wife has to conceive and give birth to the baby, her opinion should have the final say. Gunjan was never ready for the baby. Earlier they had arguments regarding this, but even then Ranvee never understood her. But finally Gunjan's motherly instincts took her over and she was ready to give birth to the baby. Miscarriage is a very unfortunate incident which some women are destined to face. You know what, my wife never even slipped or fell on the ground, but still she had a miscarriage. We stood by each other and God was kind enough to give us a healthy baby boy. Gunjan is no ways responsible for this.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

i feel sorry for gundev kaha dono mahaan obsessed pple ke bich phass gaya 😭 veera's jaap will started again from tomorrow we saw in precap giving explanation to her veerji about promising gunjan she will not tell anyone about abortion.😵 was really happy last few epi bcoz there was no veerji jaap...whatever happened it was an accident ..ranvi aur khayal joke of the year khud ka toh khayal nahi rakh skta its veera who always babysitting him  with diapers and milk bottle oh also ladoos🤢 

From the various articles and spoilers we have got so far, I seems this time Veera will not get the time to start her Veerji jaap again and for the first time I fell like thanking Bansuri and Manjeet for their evil plans. Veerji jaap is really unbearable. I don't know why the writers has to ruin her character once again when she was redeeming herself quite well.
Edited by feck - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today I actually felt sorry for Gunjan. I felt bad for her when she was crying, telling Ranvi what happened and then Chaiji. Farnaz did a good job there I thought. Gunjan's emotions were well communicated.

I agree that only a women knows the challenges of pregnancy and birth. (I have two little kids, so I know. Being pregnant, while also working full time was no walk in the park. NO man will understand the stress you go through). Also, for a Mother to loose her child is the worst pain in the world. Only a fellow female will understand that! I really like Chaiji. How she didn't judge Gunjan at all!

I did not agree with Gunjan's decision to abort. Because once the child is a reality, then I feel it is wrong to get rid of it. (Some exemptions do apply). But Gunjan is a married women, and her husband and also her whole family want a child. She herself wanted to be a Mother, but not right now. The best thing is to "prevent" a pregnancy. Not abort once you are pregnant! I feel that is punishing the innocent life which has done nothing wrong. In this case, she lost the baby, NOT coz she was "Careless". It was an accident. Can happen to anyone!

It's just a shame that she had just accepted her child and accepted Motherhood when she lost the baby! She must feel the worst regret now! I cant even imagine her pain. I know a few people who have miscarried and it is a very painful process. 

As for Veera? She should be consoling Gunjan, and maybe even Ranvi. They have both lost their baby. But crying and blaming herself and thinking "Veerji" would have done something to "prevent" the miscarriage is a load of bullocks! Veera is an educated women. A graduate! SHE should know better than to think such stupid things! But today, I felt tears in my eyes when Gunjan was holding Chaiji's hand and crying! You had to be a stone not to be moved by that scene! It was very sad!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago