See I told U......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MysticGal

MysticGal

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
kuljeet will be still evil..... Nahi to Preeto aur Kuljeet ki kahani shuru ho jati.... they have to show sarab and preeto ....Ek twist samajh mein aaya.... Aab Aage kya hota hain dekhte hain. Waise story is moving theek theek... Sarab aur seebo ka kya development hain aaj pata chalega........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "See I told U......" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KDD95

KDD95

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
True but its a shame isn't it .... I think that Kuljit will fall in love with Preeto but by that time it will be too late and she will go off in the sunset with Sarab

MysticGal

MysticGal

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yes the time will come....for sure.....and I wish it comes soon

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 12 October 2006 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
since kuljeet n preeto slept together.

I was thinking she will become pregnant, Preeto will start hating kuljit, but his feeling will change, but it will be too late for him.

thats what I think, lets see what happens Big smile

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 13 October 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
yeh lets see what hapens

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 13 October 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i too think that preeto will become pregnant after she leaves kuljeet.

soap_fan

Goldie

soap_fan

Posted: 16 October 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i cant wait to see Kuljeet's character turning to positive...i cant believe he can be soo mean as tp trick his wife.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.