Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I liked the precap and the Shaad and Sanam meeting. You can see something momentous there! Also, Aahil suspecting Chidiya was good! The best part is that the Sheik will probably come after Chidiya now, coz the "goods" didn't reach! Waiting for that Dayaan to get more and more in trouble. I despise her even more than Tanveer! Whatever she is planning, she may get back in the house, but Aahil will NEVER accept her! Maybe she will go to the Maulavi's or something and tell them she is pregnant! She is planning some big drama for sure! 

Just too bad that phone was hidden. I really hope someone finds that phone and the photo of Seher she sent to Sanam. I just wish someone catches that she is behind what happened to Seher and Sanam. But that won't be possible for awhile yet! I DONT want to see Aahil "carry" that piece of garbage anywhere! 

The Pakistan story is very promising. I think Shaad's army colleague was killed by Shashi Kapoor. I really hope that the story in Pakistan continues to be interesting, and less and less screen space is given to the Dayaan and her black magic. As long as Aahil is wearing that talisman, I don't think Dayaan can get to him! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: micshy

This is coming from a big and a loyal SaHil fan but no doubt the precap was beautifully shot... 

The bg music is damn good and the whole scene was shot really well...

But that would be a one sided love story at the end of the day ... and i m reallly looking forward to it cz it will definitely spice up the things between SaHil ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Michy, I agree that the precap is actually really beautiful...the music, the mosque in the background, the flying leaves and even the grey sky added to the ambiance...And Sj and Varun looked good in the shot too...
But just like Nafs, I didn't like seeing that either...Not because the scene is not beautiful, but because the shipper heart finds it hard to accept Sanam with another man in such a romantic setting!๐Ÿ˜†

And I know that catch and fall is Gul's classic for foreshadowing love triangles. We have had one with all the concerned parties in all triangles shown so far in Qubool Hai...
But still I hate that Gul does these kinds of scenes once the couple is established specially after marriage...there is no need to show such a scene except that it upsets fans and gives non fans a chance to dream about a new ship and others with a bone to grind a chance to gloat.

Let me give a little example here...On Monday's episode, that daydream scene of the witch with Ahil was a hot scene...it really was, and Aditi's acting was good too...Frankly they BOTH looked like a hot couple there ๐Ÿ˜†...BUT did anyone find it so, or accept that they looked hot together????

The difference between these two scenes is that practically no one is going to point  out and appreciate and make posts about Monday's scene because...no one, even the most neutral ones among Sahil fans would like it...infact pretty much everyone has made it more than clear about their dislike for the scene...๐Ÿ˜† (not you KK and Juhi, I know you guys are blunt to a fault, like our Sanam used to be,  and unlike me I would hazard a guess that you guys actually enjoyed the scene ๐Ÿ˜›)

But for some reason those who have made their dislike for KV and Sj's pairing known from the very beginning and some others lately, have made it a point to ship Sj with anything and anyone as long as it's not KV...and while some see this for what it is, others feel the need to indulge it sometimes...

So I understand the sentiments of those who have come out and said that they don't like the precap...in other posts..and here too.
And no, I didn't like the witch's scene with Ahil either...๐Ÿ˜ก For the same reasons that I don't like the precap...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Nikita.
Will be back after watching the episode.

Since the precap is being so highly recommended, will watch it first.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tastahnin

Gosh! The precap.I can already feel the chemistry between them from that single scene๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me too!
beguiling thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: micshy

This is coming from a big and a loyal SaHil fan but no doubt the precap was beautifully shot...

The bg music is damn good and the whole scene was shot really well...

But that would be a one sided love story at the end of the day ... and i m reallly looking forward to it cz it will definitely spice up the things between SaHil๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

One-sided it will be. And perhaps that is why it won't be heartbreaking for the viewers who are liking Shaad and Sanam as a pair. They already know what the end of their story will be. In all this I hope Shaad would continue to be the good human being that he is.

beguiling thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Ahhh, but as demonstrated with the juice and the Azan other factors come into work and foil those plans.๐Ÿ˜†Let's see if it holds up.

She won't succeed for a long time in being to do black magic on Aahil. It would become all too easy for her if she does succeed. And that they won't like to show.
beguiling thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

As much as true I didn't like the precap๐Ÿ˜†but yes the Ahil -Sanam-Shaad triangle is something I am looking forward!

The precap was a surprise for me. I never even liked many of the Asad and Zoya trip and fall scenes so much even though they are one of my most fav couple! <3

Poor Shaad. He will fall in love with Sanam only to discover that she is already married. All the people I like in this show end up having ill-fated love stories. Asad-Zoya, Seher-Rehaan and now Shaad too
beguiling thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

They weren't kidding when they said fresh story. It is very exciting not knowing the whole story on one side and waiting for it to unfold.

Before we knew who did what and we're waiting for the end you unfold.

That fall catch was beautiful. I'm not feeling threatened the slightest. Aahil prayed for Sanam's safety and that led her to Shaad.

I'm sure the mob will descend upon them both and he tells them she is with him ( my wife, or something ) ...

Shaad will keep Sanam safe. I mean the poor thing is in a horrifying situation all alone and confused!

A very promising start indeed.

Sanam is at the same juncture in life at which Seher was many years ago. Doesn't know who she is, doesn't know where she is, no family. Now she will find Shaad who will protect her. Aahil is fortunate in this regard that atleast his prayer didn't go unheard. I wish Seher's prayers would have been answered too. Rehaan would have been alive :(
beguiling thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rakshaanra

Awesome, watching after 3 weeks!

Good to see you following the show again Raksha :) Here's hoping QH would be worth watching atleast for sometime.