India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Behind Samir's Back (Page 5)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

LOLLook - Apoorvas standing next to you.

did that wake you up?!?!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by surnita

If the rumours are true then it wouldnt be fair to stop watching JJKN just because Samir threw a star tantrum.

That is not T&D fault.

I have lost intrest in the show not because of samir's absence, but because they wrongly handled his absence and in the process killing the character of Purab. Old scenes although pathetically edited, were Ok compared to the use of A body double Purab that too DRUNK!! that was the last straw. Had they handled the character well in samir's absence the show would have been somewhat bearable. But when you see the way they have handled the show it seems as if they had lost the track what to do.

They had a few options. Had they thought reall hard, But then a Producer is not always the fan of his own show, unfortunately he is only fan of money, and thats where they fail to understand the sentiments of fans and auidience. Or even fail to understand that how fans notice even the tiniest of the things. 

What they could have done had sameer left the show without notice (still not a confirmed report )

they could have immediatly replaced samir, rather than using his old shots. Something that is done in many shows, when a character leaves. But I belive that they were gonna make purab  Exit the show anyways as his character was just there to hold the TRP's till the end & keep the audience curious and fooled. Thus they didnt wanted to cast another actor for a short period of time.( what if even that actor clicked with the audience just like samir. . They would have been in a fix then.LOL)

Second and the best option, they could have send purab to rohan, they have completely forgot Rohan, Rohan could have gotten into trouble needing his bro.  This would have brought them time. Till then they could have fix all the problems they had which forced them to use recycled scenes.

Thirdly could have sent purab for some urgent thing about his chacha chachi.

But instead they choose to use a body double and get him pathetically act as a drunkDead. Trust me that guy didnt even know how to actually walk like a drunkDead Dead.

Jammy.

Jammy does that mean you will stop watching Jassi then?!?!?!?

As from tomorrow!  Thats what I suggest you do if the show is so unbearable. 

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

Yawn... that was better than a lullaby....

Ohh great now do you want me to tuck you in bed too Wink.

Naah I guess I will leave that on Surnita.

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Thanks for giving me the responsibility - I wouldnt want Jody to have nightmares.

You save your energy for Samir.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Jammy does that mean you will stop watching Jassi then?!?!?!?

As from tomorrow!  Thats what I suggest you do if the show is so unbearable. 

Surnita!! Surnita!!

Well, Where did I say that the show is unbearable, I said I lost intrest and gave advice to T & D about how they could have avoided creating mistakes and this would have made me not loose intrest. Well, some people loose intrest in thier job, but they still keep doing it.

Anyways thanks for your advice.  But I will follow what my heart says. If one day it tells me to stop watching the show then I will do it, as I did with Kkusum.

Still it is Completely my decision Wink. So till I watch the show, you like it or not you have to bear my sarcastic and creative thoughts (essays) on the show. The choice of reading them  I leave on to you Smile

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Why do you watch a show you have lost interest in?
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Why do you write a six thousand word essay criticising the show - it seems to have no redeeming features according to you and then continue to watch it?

I know Im dumb - please could u explain?

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Thanks for giving me the responsibility - I wouldnt want Jody to have nightmares.

You save your energy for Samir.

In that case, I take the responsibilty back from you Wink. I can understand your concers, since no one knows yourself better than you.

Jammy.

Go to top