Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kline thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
        I can understand you ppl's plight.I would have done the same had they carried on the saint Mehra routine a little longer 😡
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys,

i'm trying to get star tv, through diret tv soon, i can handle watching jassi without Purab in the show, if that's what's going to happen,well the package is 29.99per month..with star plus, star one and star news..and you also have to get the english channels compulsory, well i can fill you  guys more in detail once i get it next week...we called the main office of star in hong-kong to confirm if they do have it here in the US, and they did confirm it..so now i'm looking forward to getting it....

fnahmed thumbnail
i hope he isnt leaving the show. does anybody know when hes coming back. show wont good without him. i hope he come back from usa soon
fnahmed thumbnail

jammy do u know when purab is coming back to the show or when is he coming back from usa.

farhana

fnahmed thumbnail

im sur thats a rumour that he left or fight the show. its jsut getting publicity and now the show si going to be finishing for good in march

farhana keep me posted

surnita thumbnail
We will know for sure what is going on by end of next week, you just have to be patient.  I hear the new promo also has old footage of Purab. 
yashika thumbnail
I just hope that they do not ruin purab's character in his absence......nothing is making any sense......i guess it will be better to just stop watching the show.......rather than having to bear some kekta kapoor kind of twists....
surnita thumbnail

If the rumours are true then it wouldnt be fair to stop watching JJKN just because Samir threw a star tantrum.

That is not T&D fault.

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

If the rumours are true then it wouldnt be fair to stop watching JJKN just because Samir threw a star tantrum.

That is not T&D fault.

surnita....it is not about samir, apoorve, purab  or armaan...basically there is no consistancy in the story....all characters are victims of split personality syndrome and the on screen treatment as a whole has become  shody(kidish, brainless, whimsical....).jassi emerges not as a winner but a very convulted, confused ,weak hypocrite. at the moment even mallika, aryan  and armaan seem to be better than her.the show had parmeet sethi and vinay jain who are great actors but none of thier talent was properly utilized. the track changes every week.....it is becoming very hard to keep up now. there is no vision, no message in the show. there are a number of bloopers(story line wise) and editing mistakes on the show. basically the directors are treating the viewers as idiots and that is what is putting people off. most people who have /are switching thier tvs of during this show are disgusted by the whole setup. let us not attribute it to one actor or character alone.

surnita thumbnail

I believe Yashika was referring to the rumour that Samir has left-thats what I replied too - nothing to do with the "poor quality" of the show.

Most viewers do not analize the show like we do - otherwise Kkhusum Queen of the bloopers show would not rate so highly.