Posted: 19 years ago

In two days in samir's absence the directors have made him do stupid things!!

😆

I mean like him thinking about why jassi left. And Billu waiting for his phone but him not calling. Lagta hain USA ka international calling card bahut menhga hain He doesnt want to put more dent in his already neglected 400 crores. oops sorry i forgot 3999999980Rs, Err 20 Rs of that wasted card deducted 😉.

Then him calling again in the morning and then jassi just disconnecting his phone like he is some laundry wala asking for his bill and jassi has no time to tell him why she is not able to speak to him, as if he put a hole in her dupatta !!!

Last but not the least sending a charity check with the hands of nandu!! This was the last straw, lagta hain ab relationship break karne ke liye he will send a letter via Aryaan!!

Jammy.

Absolutley jammy....i totally agree.

I dont get it...its like purab is being used as a toy in the show.....whenever jassi feels like it she plays with him and his feelings and then she throws him aside like a piece of junk.....t n d are doing the same thing.......whenever the trps fall they bring him back and when they are up, they start showing less and less of him.

I think its just one of t n d's tricks to make arman appear more suitable towards jassi...they still cant digest the fact that the audience love purab more than arman. wts the whole point of them creating polls if they dont even consider the outcome of it?

Now suddenly the whole story shifts towards a whole different direction.....ek janjat aabhi tak katam nahin huva, ke dushra suru.....its beginning to get on my last nerve.

sonia

jammy you rock....only if poor samir knew how much his character has been dragged down in just two days...i am sure he would sue these guys. btw loved that dupatta wala observation.....😆

DAMN!!! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Jammy, you are so sosoosssooso right! Poor Purab. He can
never do anything right for Jassi, I am surprised he hasn't
ended up with a complex yet.

I have to say that at Purab's diwali party, although I felt that he
could have an extra step he still was good to Jassi. He always
encourages and supports her. Why does Jassi hold a grudge
against him??? Hmmmm...I think I will create a poll based on
this.   ðŸ˜ƒ
nice comments jammy...very well put, these directors are just treating Purab like some doormat...so irritating.....i wish he could tell them its not fair what they are doing...well i think this is just to buy time, they have not even let J&P talk to each other..its just so we keep guessing as to what's going to happen.....

its another way to keep p in the show until it ends so 70% of those purab fans keep on watching this crap..and TRP's stay intact..

I'm really frustrated on t n d for deteriorizing purab's lovebale character..ya and they are not even letting p n j to sort out their problems..its enuff..wish to give a tight slap to t n d..🤢

Sameer should quit JJKN and tell T&D to go blow their
noses....actually the whole cast should threaten to quit unless
T&D get their act together! Cuz I tell ya their unclarity
generates a lot of confusion amongst us JJKN viewers.

good for u jody..but we're talking abt his fans who can't watch tat show without him 😆

they still cant digest the fact that the audience love purab more than arman.

but we're talking abt his fans who can't watch tat show without him

No Nishi,you are talking about the 'audience' so everyone gets to have a say.And whoever said Purab is more popular??He became popular with a section of ppl.And it's T & D who gave him the footage by making Armaan grey and choosing to portray Purab white in those episodes.So now he is showing he is not too white.So?Does that make him bad?

Ppl change all the time.If you choose to stick by them,it's your priority.He should be thankful that he wasn't turned into a villain overnight or was killed to be thrown out of the serial.They just showed some human flaws which are very normal even among the best of guys.So what is so wrong about that?

Originally posted by JODY

U mean I have been coming to visit the wrong site all along??
😃