Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

I am pretty sure shlok will never-- and I repeat never in his dreams will accept Astha's and Sarkar fake marriage. I am sure- 100% that Astha will play her cheap antics of staging this sham just to get the POA. She will talk Shlok into it with her bichari majbori drama and Babas property and haq back to baba drama. If that happens -- I swear along with you I'll start hating Astha too. And will curse her to death. I promise. But I'll still love Shrenu😳and will hope that she gets a better role offered in the future where she doesn't play the role of a cheap aurat for whom playing wifey wifey with many men is termed as "jugadu"

😳
AashlokEBP thumbnail
1st of all learn proper english and grammar then make any post on forums.
your english grammar sucks on top of that you are just messing the forum with you usual blabbering
its kinda really irritating for the members of forum .
all good posts on this forum goes back due to your good for nothing posts .
i used to be silent reader ...but your sucking english grammar and useless post made to speak out what is irritating me on this forum .

take it as a constructive criticism and go take add. in some good institute and learn some english grammar make your posts readable and refrain making this beautiful forum messy .

have a good day😛
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post if cvs do stupidity, we should make a "gaali pradaan thread for dear / deaf cvs😡"
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AashlokEBP

1st of all learn proper english and grammar then make any post on forums.
your english grammar sucks on top of that you are just messing the forum with you usual blabbering
its kinda really irritating for the members of forum .
all good posts on this forum goes back due to your good for nothing posts .
i used to be silent reader ...but your sucking english grammar and useless post made to speak out what is irritating me on this forum .

take it as a constructive criticism and go take add. in some good institute and learn some english grammar make your posts readable and refrain making this beautiful forum messy .

have a good day😛

first of all u r comment not stoping me to make post so bear with that... And I know my English is not good I'm also doing grammatical mistake and if u have a time u teach me English...
If u want to read other people post just go and who is stopping u... And if u want that good post come front than comment on that post just like u did on my post... A good one

And if any other member told me this that I have to stop making post than I will think not be oz of u ...
Have a nice day 😊 😊 😛