Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
                                           Jannal oram 104

You are the everything parent. You get all the tears, the joy, the tantrums, the hugs, the disappointments.

She looked at him with her big brown eyes and there was no way shreekanth could deny his daughter anything when she used the ultimate weapon and that was her mother,his late wife sudha's eyes and melting like ice cream on a hot summer day,he looked down at her " okay,lets go baby.But please don't take too much time for i am tired and remember that you are just recovering from a viral infection and you need to rest and take it easy for a few more days."

She nodded excitedly and gripped his left hand even more tightly led him into landmark in the citi center mall.
Shreekanth and his daughter had just come out of INOX screen 3 where they had both caught the evening show of Mersal and although he thought it was okay,his daughter had loved it and was a huge fan of Ilayaa thalapathi vijay,an actor whose reach crossed oceans and had touched them in the united states.

Shreekanth did not know when actor vijay had cast his spell on his kutty daughter but was certain that the film Theri must have sown the seeds for he caught his daughter always seeing the same scenes between vijay and his daughter and the particular song 'Eena Meena Teeka'.

Then one day after dinner,while he had been cleaning and washing up in the kitchen,she had marched up to him and said that today before going to sleep,she was going to sing and dance and entertain him with a new favourite song and shreekanth wondering what the heck was happening had gone along with it.

He sat quietly watching her and then quiet had turned into joy,amazement and enthusiasm as his five year old daughter sang and danced perfectly to the Eena Meena Teeka song and after the song was over,shreekanth had hugged her and rained her face with kisses mingled with tears of joy and sadness.

Trying hard to control his tears and unable to do so,shreekanth looked into the eyes of his daughter and saw both his own body and soul there for one was sudha and the other his daughter and then she had wiped his tears away and asked jokingly ' dad,why are you crying? was my performance so bad that i have reduced you to tears and misery?"

Shreekanth " illeda chellam.I am crying not only because you danced and sang so beautifully but also because your mother is not here to see this awesome performance of yours."

She looked at him with wisdom far and above her five years " but you are there dad as both father and mother and although i do think of my mom,i look at you as both of you and that is why i like this film Theri so much because vijay uncle and his daughter remind me so much of you and me."

After that,shreekanth too had become a big fan of actor vijay and saturday and sundays were spent binge watching on his films and both had seen pokkiri,theri,thirupacchi,ghilli several dozen times.

Luckily,they were here in chennai for the release of mersal and shreekanth had got tickets for the first day,first show,but his daughter had said that it would be a waste for they would not be able to see or hear anything properly because of all the noise and whistles that his fans would be making.So,they had waited all this while and had come for the evening show on a weekday and as expected there was not much of a crowd and most of the audience were in the ages of 50 and above and 10 and below.

Now with the film watched and done with,she had been bugging him to buy some of the cds from vijay's films and so here they were in Landmark and sheekanth followed his daughter as she ran up to a sales woman and boldly asked her where the tamil films and music section was.

Shreekanth proudly followed his child and giving her space looked around to see if there was anything else he could buy for her and spotting the new harry potter book with illustrations,decided that he would surprise her with it and after requesting the sales woman to be with his daughter until she was finished,walked up the section where the new harry potter book was displayed.

Then,he noticed them and quickly looking around noticed all four of them and knew immediately that they had been sent by his father-in-law and placing the book back hurried towards his daughter,fearing that they might kidnap her.

Then suddenly,a brute of a man,stepped in his path and placing a hand on shreekanth's chest forced him to a halt and warned him." sir,please dont contest the case and please stop hiring lawyers to plead your situation.The child will be better off with our boss and amma.Honestly,you can then get on with your life,find someone else and marry again and have more children.But,this child is the only thing that my leader has and the only source of joy and future.So,please take this as a warning or else,we will kill you and make it look like an accident and then the court will automatically hand over the child to its grandparents."

Shreekanth calmly " you should try all these scary threats on people who will get scared and not on people like me.Your leader,my father-in-law must be a real coward and also very desperate for sending thugs like you to scare me into submission.You know why,it is because he will lose his case in the court.Please tell him that,as long as i live and breathe,my child will stay only with me and no one else.But,he and my mother-in-law are free to come and visit us anytime they choose to do so.Now,please f**k off and leave us alone."

But the party thug did not back off and then before shreekanth could react,the man swung a mighty blow to his chin and shreekanth fell to the ground and took down two sections of books and magazines along with him.

By the time the people who worked there could come to his rescue and to help him,the thugs made good their escape and quietly slipped away,leaving shreekanth with a broken jaw but his eyes were fixed on the camera that was just few feet away from him and which had captured the whole scene perfectly and in color.

Consoling his crying daughter,shreekanth slowly took out his mobile and scrolling through the contacts,pressed the one he needed and dailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-RAUYomJho

light_dark thumbnail
 Jannal oram 105

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Raman's mobile raised its voice slowly and steadily and soon filled the hall with its ringtone and Shaktivel who had hesitated to pick it up for he thought it might be jeeva,then bent down and saw the name Shrekanth and realised that it was somebody else and picked it up and answered it.

Shaktivel stood listening as the caller spoke with great difficulty and obvious pain and then informed the caller that raman was in the bathroom and that he would inform him the moment he came out.

Raman showered leisurely with his thoughts full of jeeva and the evening spent in the car with his lips around her most sensuous parts and the slowly towelling himself dry,he stepped out and saw his dad sitting in the bed waiting for him.

" iyaa,a gentleman called shreekanth had called and he seemed to be in great distress and i think he was hurt somehow and requested that you contact him immediately."

Raman grabbed the mobile from his dad and quickly dialed shreekanth's number and a sweet and tender voice answered " Mr.raman,i am shreekanth's daughter.My dad got beaten up by some people and we are going to the apollo hospital in greamways road.Please come and see us there.Thank you sir."

Raman nearly crushed his mobile into a thousand pieces with the burst of anger and energy that raged and coursed through his body and opening his cupboard took out a collared tee and a pair of blue jeans and wearing them quickly slipped his feet into a pair of Red tape sandals and turning to his dad " appa,an emergency concerning my client.I don't know when i will be back,so please don't wait up for me and go ahead with your dinner plans.I will grab something in the hospital canteen or i will just order a subway sandwich to be delivered to the hospital."

Gently placing a kiss on his dad's cheek,Raman raced through the house and yelled to his mum " amam,dad will explain everything and i will see you later."

Once his car was on the main road,it was then a straight path until thousand lights signal and then a right into greamways road and a left into the road that led into Apollo hospitals.

Raman found a spot and parking his car,walked quickly into the hospital and stopping at the front desk,enquired  as to which ward shreekanth was in and was told that he was in the emergency ward and would then be taken to a room after all the x-rays were done.

The lady looked up at him " sir,visiting hours are over and only a family member is allowed and we have already checked in his sister priya who has been issued a visitors pass and as per rules,only one pass is given for the person who is going to be with the patient."

Raman thought for a second and then told her to call her superior and the woman dialed an extension and a few minutes later,a small,stout looking man walked out of a nearby cabin and came up to them.

After listening to the woman,he explained the same to raman who having heard enough of the hospitals legal bullshit,stared daggers at the man in charge and then reaching into his pocket,brought out his High court Bar council Id and placed it in the man's eye view " This is who i am and if i am not allowed to see my client right now,i will file criminal charges against the hospital and will also file many other charges against you and so stop and think what the consequences will be for you and for the hospital,for there is a strong chance that you and this woman here will be out of a job by tomorrow evening."

The man stood lost and confused and then realising that there was no point in standing too much on rules and legalities,flashed a mile wide smile to raman " sir,what is this sir? of course,you can see your client sir and i myself will take you where ever you want to go and see that the patient is well looked after and i will also see if i can throw in a large discount while the patient is discharged."

Raman calming himself " thank you so much.Now please take me to where mr.shreekanth is and no,i don't want any discount or anything else.But yes,please do take good care of the patient.That's all i want."

The few minutes it took raman to walk towards the emergency ward room,his thoughts were filled with the tender voice of shreekanth's daughter telling him that her dad was attacked and it sent wave after wave of anger and raman knew that he would have torn the heads of the thugs who dared to attack a person in front of his child for he knew what damage it would do to her psyche and damage that could last forever.

Raman entered the ward room and found shreekanth on the bed and rushing to his side,gently took his hand and said " i am sorry,so sorry that this has happened to you.Please accept my apologies for i was having a bath when you called."

Shreekanth waved a hand and tried to speak,but the nurse restrained him and looking at raman " sir,mr.shreekanth's left jaw has been broken and he will need to go through a surgery to wire it and so right now,it is best not to talk to him for speaking will result in great pain.We have given him a painkiller and he should be soon drifting off to sleep."

Hearing the door open,raman turned to see a good looking lady enter carrying a small girl over her shoulder and he knew it was shreekanths sister priya and introduced himself.

The girl had fallen asleep on her aunts shoulder and both raman and priya stood staring at shreekanth as he slowly drifted off to sleep and to the realms of dreams and peace.

Raman looked at priya and the sleeping form of shreekanths child " priya,i think the best thing for both of you is to go home and rest.Don't worry about your brother for i will spend the night here in the hospital with him and will take good care of him."

Priya smiled and tried hard to control her emotions and failing " thank you mr.raman.you are exactly what my brother described you as.I would have stayed back but not with the child.poor thing for god knows how scared she must have been seeing her dad attacked."

Pausing for a second,Priya sighed " Raman,when you have such powerful enemies,what are we supposed to do and how are we supposed to protect ourselves?"

" don't worry for i will sort this all out tomorrow and then we will see how best to proceed with this situation.But for now,go home and rest and we will talk more tomorrow."

Raman walked priya to the car and waving good night,pulled out his mobile and called Devarajan,owner of Global securities and former Dig of Tamil Nadu police " sir,i need two of your best men for security detail and i need them right now to report to this address."

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Edited by deepak_satish - 6 years ago
light_dark thumbnail
                                               Jannal oram 106

Jeeva shut the door behind her and leaning on it,closed her eyes and her thoughts drifted to those moments when his lips closed on her breasts and his hand went down seeking her,the most vulnerable part of her that ached for him and even the thoughts sent shocks of pleasure through her legs and lower body and opening her eyes,she slowly stripped her clothes and stood before the mirror and saw the red spots where his lips had left bruises all over her breasts and she stood caressing them wondering how long they would stay before vanishing into her skin.

" Please stay,so i will know it was real and that his lips did visit me and did really travel with his tongue all over my breasts' she whispered into the mirror.

She took her time bathing under the shower and she took her time with her body for she felt new,a woman who had felt and experienced the touch of a man on her most womanly places and now she knew that she would never be the same again and this only drove her mad and made her ache for more of him and all of him.

Slipping into a nightie,she decided against wearing an under garment for she wanted to prolong the feel of his fingers and with a fire burning all over her body she stepped out of her bed room and seated herself in the dining table,lost in thoughts about him.

Kamakshi looked at Mani who subtly shook his head and so went ahead and served the chapattis and stirred fry vegetables and some tomato dhal and Jeeva ate it like a zombie and both father and mother looked at each other and exchanged winks.

Jeeva stood up " i am tired and am going to hit the sack.good night" and wandered off to her room like a zombie and Mani was about to say something and deciding against it,looked to kamakshi " we will tell her tomorrow morning about us going to Kanchipuram with Raman's parents for right now she is in her world,Raman world."

Kamakshi blushing " en Mani,what land are you in sir?" and Mani with a leery expression " one and only land and that is the land of kamakshi."

Jeeva switched off the night lamp and in total darkness,browsed through the all the pics and selfies of Raman and her and then pressed the speed dial that instantly connected him to her and then wanting badly to see him,she made a video call on her whats app and there he was,looking handsome and cool in a tee and munching on a sandwich and then she realised that he was not at home and it surely was not a restaurant and then Jeeva saw the huge board hanging behind him that announced ' Apollo hospitals' and her heart beat instantly raced to a high speeds and she practically yelled into the phone " Apollo hospitals,what are you doing there? is something wrong with one of your parents? are they okay?"

Raman waited for her barrage of questions to stop and with a calming smile ' Both my parents are okay and i am okay too.I have come to the hospital because one of my clients was attacked a few hours ago.so,i came to see how he was and since i am going to be spending the night here,and since i missed dinner at home,i came down to the canteen and just about finishing this sandwich and coffee."

Then pursing his lips to show her a kiss,Raman looked at her and Jeeva looked at him with concern " so,you are going to spend the whole night in the hospital.But what about his family member or friends and why are they not there with him?"

Raman slowly explained the whole case details of Shreekanth and his daughter,but consciously avoided the details of the powerful father-in-law who was also a cabinet minister in the ruling party.

They chatted long into the night and they stared at each others faces long into the night accompanied by long silences and many a time,Jeeva broke down for she was overwhelmed by his love for her and her love for him.

Much later,Raman sat in the darkness going over the case and realised that it was time that he paid a visit to Shreekanth's father-in-law and judge for himself how best he was going to take this case forward.Since the man was a powerful minister,it would be wise to tread carefully and avoid any pitfalls or a repeat of the same situation that had fallen on Shreekanth.

Raman knew in his mind that meeting him face to face was the best option as of now and wondering how he was going to convince the man,he slowly drifted away to a deep sleep.

"It does not take a great supernatural heroine or magical hero to save the world.We all save it every day, and we all destroy it in our own small ways, by every choice we make and every tiniest action resulting from that choice."
Edited by deepak_satish - 6 years ago
light_dark thumbnail
                                    Jannal oram 107

It is the same sun over the same Earth and the same moon and it has been rising and setting for nearly four billion years now.I wonder how many lives,in various forms over the years stood looking and smiling at the red sun as it rose over the horizon bringing light,warmth and comfort for the day before retiring for the night.

The sun is the last witness,an eternal witness that has stayed in the heavens above seeing all,good,bad,love,loss and death and yet has unerringly gone about its way not judging,not sentencing the lives under its burning gaze.

The noises although not too loud still filtered through and into the bedroom and Jeeva's ears tuned to her mothers kitchen duties opened her eyes and looked towards the window to see if the sun was up and if it was 6.30 am so soon and was surprised to see the skies still dark with its November skies and then picking up her mobile saw the time was only 5.15.

Jeeva lay in the bed,staring at the fan and the ceiling and wondered what was going on in the kitchen and thought that her mother must be preparing something special or trying out a new recipe that she must have caught on one of the thousand of cookery videos on you tube.Since wi fi internet connection had been provided at home,both her parents spent more time watching old classics from all languages as it streamed from you tube.

It was not surprising to Jeeva for she knew that the arrival of Raman in their lives had somehow lifted a hidden veil that was felt although invisible.And with Raman's parents hitting off and bonding so well with them,the house vibrated with their genuine love and feelings that they all felt for each other.

Jeeva folded her hands in a prayer of thanks and in the darkness of her room,she prayed " god,i know that i stopped praying a long time ago although we do meet and stare at each other as i pass you in the pooja room and in the temple around my area.I know that we have lost touch after my heart and dreams were broken due to no one's fault but simply because of bad timing and circumstances.But,i know now that even though i let you go you haven't let me go and have now brought Raman into our lives.Thank you god and i now pray not for me but for Raman because of he is well then i am well and we all will be okay for all our lives are like planets revolving around him and he is the sun in the center.God,watch over him and see that no ill or bad things fall on him for  he is the nicest and kindest soul that i have met in all my life.Please bless him with your love and eternal protection and give me strength to love him and care for him."

The conversation that she had with god somehow worked magic into her and she got out of bed as if she had wings to fly and float around and came out of the bedroom and the aroma of fresh filter coffee hit her nostrils and she saw her dad mani sipping a large mug of coffee and reading the supplementary of yesterdays news paper.

She threw her arms around him and planted a soft kiss on his head and greeted him with a good morning and then yelled in the direction of the kitchen " Mrs.kamakshi,your husbands hair feels so dry and all knotted up.Can't you please take care of it and apply some coconut oil and wash with it some conditioner."

Kamakshi all hot and sweating came out of the kitchen and jeeva saw the rice sticking out of the karandi in her mum's hand and looking at her " tamarind rice.You are making puliyogarai today.god,you know i don't like taking tamarind rice for lunch for nothing else will go along with it."

Kamakshi " my stupid child,why don't you go into the kitchen and see what is cooking and also see what has already been prepared for you" and jeeva walked into the kitchen and came back a few moments already and looking at both of them " people,what's going on here? for the wizard of food is making tamarind rice,curd rice with carrots and mango gratings topped with green chillies and coriander and then you have vegetable pulao,raitha and rava kesari that is dancing and screaming ghee,ghee."

Turning to her dad ' yei manigandan,speak up man" and mani nervously mumbled " raman's parents are taking us along with them to kanchipuram and we are leaving at 6.00 am."

Kamakshi looked at jeeva " baby,we tried telling you this yesterday but you were lost in your own world and were unreachable" and jeeva blushed hearing her mum talk about the previous day and then with concern filling her face,she looked at her dad " appa,you find it so difficult and painful to walk for even a few minutes.Then,how are you going to manage walking around the temple for it is a pretty large area and what if you have to stand in line to get darishanam."

Manigandan " jeeva,i can manage for one day and shaktivel said he will arrange for a wheelchair so that will sort out my walking or standing for a long time.moreover,i called one of my old engineering colleague last night whose son happens to be the chief engineer of the kanchipuram electricity board and have made the necessary arrangements for a quick entry and darishanam of the kanchi amman."

Then he looked away and both the women in his life exchanged glances and mani with a naughty smile on his face looked at both of them ' Forget kanchi kovil for i get her love and darishanam through the local branch in our own house" and he began to laugh at his own joke.

Kamakshi looking at jeeva " see,the old man has not lost any of his sense of humor and is teasing me because i am named after the kanchi amman."

Jeeva looked at both of them and sighed in relief " i am glad that you both are in the safe hands and in the protection of raman's parents ."

Looking at the wall clock " since i am up,i might as well go and see raman in the hospital before i go to the office" and no sooner the words had left jeeva's lips,kamakshi dropping the karandi that had she had been holding panicked and grabbed jeeva " what is wrong with raman? is he hurt? why didnt anyone call us and inform us about this? We could have gone to the hospital to visit him?"

Jeeva tapping her head " Yei pombala shivaji,podhum,podhum.Relax,there is nothing wrong with raman and he is perfectly all right.His client was hurt and so raman decided to spend the night in the hospital taking care of him."

Both Mani and kamakshi breathed heavily for they had been holding their breath in fear and panic and both thanked god at the same time.

Jeeva looked at her mum " pack something for raman to eat,maybe a sandwich or something and i will drop it off when i go to see him" and kamakshi nodding ran into the kitchen deciding to make a few slices of bombay toast.

It was nearly 7.00 am and the uber cab honked its arrival and jeeva kissing both her parents and wishing them a good trip and darishanam,grabbed her lunch and the breakfast for raman and ran out of the house and into the car. Edited by deepak_satish - 6 years ago
light_dark thumbnail
                                           Just for fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU71cvfINME

How to make Bombay Toast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTQIDjtuow8

Curd Rice Recipe South Indian-Thayir Sadam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgGXbUEbmu8

Iyengar Puliyodharai recipe in tamil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYnGypsMrFY

Rava Kesari recipe in Tamil / How to make south indian marriage Kesari

light_dark thumbnail
https://www.mythirai.com/news/eps-ops-at-inauguration-of-biopic-on-mgr/ Edited by deepak_satish - 6 years ago
light_dark thumbnail
  Jannal oram 108

"I myself, as I'm writing, don't know who did it. The readers and I are on the same ground. When I start to write a story, I don't know the conclusion at all and I don't know what's going to happen next. If there is a murder case as the first thing, I don't know who the killer is. I write the book because I would like to find out. If I know who the killer is, there's no purpose to writing the story. Haruki Murakami              

It,Life, does not stop and like it,Time too, does not stop and flows,chugs and steams along.And yes,sometimes the tracks that life and time are steaming along do tend to jump across and clash and run together on the same track resulting in order and chaos.

Jeeva requested the car to stop at a small shop that had just opened and hurriedly purchased a tooth brush,a tiny tube of tooth paste and jumping back into the uber car,apologised to the driver for holding him back and asked him to head towards Apollo hospitals.

Shreekanths sister priya was also heading towards Apollo hospitals with his daughter who was dying to be with her dad and also worried sick about his health.

She dialed raman's number wanting to know if he wanted anything to be picked up on the way and finding his number busy,decided that whatever he required could be easily purchased in the pharmacy.

Shreekanth's daughter looked at her aunt " Mr.Raman must be a real nice gentleman for he has stayed with dad and looked after him.Please priya aunty,can you buy me some chocolate so i can give it to him and thank him for his kindness."

Priya nodded and gently kissed the child's head " sure baby,anything for you" and then amazed at the child's wisdom and manners far beyond her years,cursed the man and his family for wanting to take away her and separate her from her brother who was doing such a great job although being a single parent.

She had tried to convince shreekanth many a time to remarry for then that would put a stop to all this legal bullshit that was being piled up by his father-in-law and then life would go on peacefully.

Priya was only two years older than shreekanth,but felt and treated him more like her own child and was fiercely protective about him and his child.

They reached the college road junction and the car halted for the traffic signal to go green.

Raman had risen very early and had come down to the pharmacy and picked up a tooth brush,paste and mouthwash and had finishing with it had come back down to the cafeteria and was sipping a nice cup of coffee and was thinking about ordering another one with a sandwich when jeeva called and with a smile " coffee and jeeva.Now that is a real good combo.Good morning beautiful.slept well."

Jeeva whispered for she did not want the driver to hear her vocal love making with her man and raman not able to hear her asked " sweetie,you sound like you are down in some deep well.I am not able to hear you properly.so,please speak up."

Jeeva loudly " i am on my way and the car is just entering the hospital compound.Where should i come and meet you?"

Raman's heart skipped a beat " baby,why did you have to trouble yourself? I was just about to leave for mr.shreekanth's sister is on the way here to be with him."

Then lowering his voice " thank you.now let us see if we can find ourselves an empty room so that we can pick up and continue with what we did in the car last night" and jeeva blushing and feeling the heat light up her whole body " i have about an hour to be with you and then i am off to work.By the way did you know that your parents and my parents are making a trip together to kanchipuram."

Raman let loose a loud whistle " awesome.Good for them and i am so glad that all four of the oldies have hit off so well.My only worry is about your dad for i don't want him to get hurt in anyway.But even that is not an issue for my dad is there and i have to confess that he is really strong and i mean that honestly."

Jeeva chuckled ' i think i know for i see and feel his strength in you" and then paying the driver,she spoke " I am here at the entrance" and raman replied " look straight ahead" and jeeva looked and saw him walking towards her and she hurried towards him and they came together and made their lovers bubble,their own breathing space,their own atmosphere and their own kingdom and everything else faded into the background.

Raman smiled at her " jeeva,seeing you is like seeing the sun rise and casting its light all over the world.Now come and meet mr.shreekanth before you go and spread some of that shinig you carry on him and this hospital and i am sure there will be miracle recoveries of many patients after they have got your blessings."

Jeeva gently slapped his bum " mr.raman,you dont have to flatter me with all this sweet words and praises.I am already yours and ready and willing whenever you want to take me and make me yours."

Raman dramatically grabbed his chest like shivaji " Amma jeeva,don't tempt me so for then i will have to go admit myself in the ICU."

They came to the elevator and jeeva turning to raman " which floor" and raman replied ' 3rd floor" and jeeva " come,lets slowly walk it up for it will be not only like an exercise but also give us time to talk and be with each other."

Priya got out of the car along with her daughter and entering the hospital,stopped at the gift store and brought a huge box of chocolates and looked at her niece,who nodded " priya aunty,it will do.But the thought is more important than the gift and i am sure Mr.raman will think the same of it."

Priya stood stunned hearing her tiny niece's words and thought to herself " dei thambi,you have done a great job with your child.Maybe i will send my two demons to you and let you bring them up for they are too much of a job for me."

They got in the elevator and pressed button 3 and with a silent whoosh,the metal box rose and floated up to the top and getting out,priya again was stunned when her niece stopped and thanked the man who was operating the elevator.

Raman and jeeva were just about to enter the room where shreekanth was in,when they both heard his name being called out and turned to see who it was.

Priya's brisk walk towards Raman slowed and then stopped all together as she saw the woman standing next to him.

Jeeva saw the woman holding the child and who was walking towards them and her lips parted and slowly whispered " Priya" and priya,shreekanths elder sister whispered " Jeeva" and the tiny daughter of shreekanth looked up with a huge smile brightening her angelic face and squeaked " Jeeva.your name is jeeva.My name is jeeva too."

Jeeva looked at priya " you named your daughter jeeva" and priya shook her head sadly " no,Bharat has named his child as jeeva."

Jeeva totally confused turned to raman hurriedly " raman,what is your client's name? " and raman " shreekanth" and jeeva in panic " does he have another name?"

Priya gently touched jeevas arm " yes.His other name is Bharat.The same Bharat and who is my brother and it is he who is inside."

Raman calmly looked at both the women for an explanation and kutty jeeva looked up at him " Mr.Raman,my dad is called Bharat at home and also by his closest friends.Not many people know that."

Raman looked at jeeva who was totally lost in various emotions and with a calm smile " Jeeva,i will go in and see if he is awake and then you can go in and meet him.Okay."

Jeeva slowly bent down and picked up bharat's daughter and kissed her cheeks and the child kissed her back and hugged her tightly " my dad has spoken so much about you and how beautiful and kind a person you are.But he is a liar for you are more beautiful than what he told me."

The tears came like the monsoon rains as her just healed heart broke open and the wounds were ripped open by the tender words of the tender soul and jeeva hugged jeeva and her eyes red with emotion and tears turned to priya with full of questions,but kutty jeeva gently turned jeeva's face and looking into them " my mother died in an accident when i was just three months old.My dad is also my mother and everything in this world to me.Poor dad,he got beaten up by some men last night."

The words tore her heart into two and the pain came out in loud sobs and priya seeing their pain gently threw her arms around both the jeeva's and embraced them with her sorrow.

Raman opened the door quietly and stood watching the three and spoke softly " Mr.shreekanth is awake and wants to see his daughter immediately."

Kutty jeeva looked at the older jeeva " can you please come with me to see my dad for he will be really happy to see you and it will make him feel so much better.He smiles and takes good care of me but i know that he is always very sad for he thinks not only about my dead mother but about you too."

Jeeva looked at raman who smiled and nodding stepped aside and watched his soul walk past him and enter the room,enter a different time,enter a different world,enter a different love.
Raman stood in thought and then felt priya's touch on his shoulder " i am sorry raman for this unexpected confusion."

Raman smiled " ma'am.This is life and there is no such thing as unexpected and remember that there is an order even in total chaos and that everything happens with a purpose."

Things that had faded had come around and things that were lost in the fire had come alive and the circle now closed and completed itself.

Bharat has come back with kutty jeeva and now the real story begins and the real Raman will come forth and rise for in today's world of chaos,we need Raman and not Ravanan for then all hope and faith will be lost and with it humanity too will lose its frail grip on all that is good and all that is real.

With this chapter,i might pause jannal oram and take Redemption and what if-the return to greater heights and maybe after a little while return back to raman,jeeva,kutty jeeva,bharat and the parents.

"When we are looking for the unexpected, we are not only looking for the unexpected in ourselves, but we are also curious about the unexpected in the behavior of the others. So as to know the others, we have got to learn how and where they differ from us. By understanding this, we are able to establish an uplifting link with otherness. Erik Pevernagie

light_dark thumbnail
Redemption 225

The full moon over chennai gazed down with its yellow face and the light filtered through the windows of her bedroom and fell directly on her womb.The baby wriggled and aroused itself and Renuka felt a surge of blood in her head and the baby informed her that Rudran was in danger but alive.

Renuka stood looking up at the moon with her head and right hand on the glass and her left hand gently patting her swollen womb and the tears from her eyes ran down the windows as rains falls,slips and slides down the glass pane.The twin streaks of tears fell hot on her womb and the baby suddenly lit itself with a strange orange glow and told her not to worry and that Rudran was being well protected by a mighty dark force and that he would return safe but not soon.

Renuka lifted her head hearing the noise of the doro being opened and saw it was her dad Kandaswamy mudaliyar and she quickly tried to wipe her tears and also tried to turn her face away from her father.

In the darkness of the room with darkness and sadness in their souls,father,daughter and grandson stood facing the light of the yellow moon and he turned to her " has he called? " and renu shook her head sadly and began to cry silently.

Kandaswamy gently hugged her " Renu,you are crying and i am not although i feel the same amount of sadness and pain that you are feeling at this moment.But what is most frustrating is that it is so late and he hasn't called as yet.i know that he is involved in matters of national security.But this is kind of too much of a load and pain to bear and it is even more painful watching you with a child in the womb."

Renuka looked at her dad " He is okay dad.But something has gone terribly wrong and i don't know what it is.We just have to be patient and wait for him to get in touch with us."

Kandaswamy mudaliyar with a hint of frustration " the last time he was sent on a mission,he came back after nearly a few weeks and that times were some of the most distress and stressful time that we all have ever faced and somehow i am getting that same feeling once again."

Renuka looked at her dad with a bold look " he is a warrior who has come in from the dark carrying light.He is a lightbearer and his life is not meant just for us dad,but to protect and defend all life on this planet.He will come back and it does not matter if it is weeks,months or even years,but he will come back victorious and covered with glory.Just you wait and see."

The room filled with light and energy as the baby boy in the womb of renuka heard his mother's words and surged and raged and far away in the forests of shikarpur,Bhairav heard a tiny whisper " don't hurt them for they are innocent.Walk away now and go towards the men who are coming to help you.Go now."

Bhairav who had roared his challenge against the police commandos who were searching for him,nodded and Buddha the leopard who had heard the tender voice knew that Bhairav would listen and obey and turning both vanished into the jungle and soon ran towards the group of commandos who stood near the helicopter.

Gen.Veer singh,Major.param and the other commandos stood in awe,shock and total confusion as they saw their hero Rudran stuumble towards them with a huge leopard walking besides him and they all saw a strange green light flare in both their eyes and all of them looked at each other and as Rudran stepped into the light,they saw the seven inches of steel that lay buried in his head.

Gen.veer singh for a second forgot who he was and loudly cursed " W*F,is that a knife sticking out of Rudy's head and how is that he is still alive.And what is that a bloody leopard  walking along with him."

Bhairav stopped in front of them and he suddenly looked towards the south and then turning to Gen.veer singh " hauptmann,please call dr.otto hauptmann and please don't hurt the leopard."

Saying this Bhairav aka Rudran slowly sank to the ground and drifted off into a unknown state.

The commandos quickly loaded him into the helicopter and Gen.veer and major.param looked at the leopard which calmly sat and gazed at them and then they saw it open its jaws wide open and its green eyes set itself on a strange glow and all of them saw in awe as its chest glowed with some strange markings.

Getting up,the leopard casually got up and walked away into the forest.

Gen.veer singh looked at everybody " If anyone dares to mention a single word about this operation or what just you all witnessed,then kiss your lives and careers goodbye.I mean it fellows.Just forget what you all saw."

Then looking at Major.param " ask the pilot to take us to our Headquarters outside delhi."

Taking his mobile out,he quickly called the prime minister and informed him about the whole incident and situation.

Nearly Twenty minutes later,the phone rang and Kandaswamy mudaliyar picked it up and then slowly and nervously gave it to renuka,who placing the handset gently to her ear spoke " Good evening Prime minister."

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friends,

This thread has crossed 150 pages.. So have created a new thread .. Lets continue our journey of writings with Satish there.. 

*From & To Sathish* - Thread 4

Nithya
IF Tamil Section Dev. Team Member