Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yeh dil maange BD ki jeet. 🥳
Jisse hogi Ind ki raah aasan.

I thought being the world champs India could beat any team as it was stated...then why merely desire a BD encounter? 😃
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

England in a bit of trouble but Butler is the danger man for BD. 😛

BTW in the win v AFG, BD were celebarating like they won the WC now I just cant imagine the celebrations if BD go on to win this. 🤣

BD v AFG could become a good rivalry for next decade.😛 AFG beat them in Asia Cup and BD beat them here, looking forward to the next meeting. 👏

You mean to say that BD has actually lost to Afg...?😲
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

You mean to say that BD has actually lost to Afg...?😲

Yes. In 2014.😆
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alql02KOX9w[/YOUTUBE]

Thats is why people rate AFG so high. 😃
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whether its bd or England or Afghanistan India can easily beat them...no problem...!
Problem is for Pak 😭
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Chal nikal root.
Go BD go. 🥳
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

I thought being the world champs India could beat any team as it was stated...then why merely desire a BD encounter? 😃

They can beat any any like they are beating now in WC.
We will be happy coz we are getting easy opponent. And its the reward of playing good cricket and being on no. 1 Position.
Ind will repeat CT 2013 performance in WC also. 🥳
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona8

Whether its bd or England or Afghanistan India can easily beat them...no problem...!
Problem is for Pak 😭

ENG 25 % chance. Anderson/Butler can deliver once in a lifetime performance and we can lose. There is always time enough for such performances. Thats why NZ people are afraid of WI and thier Hacks. A fluke once in a life time performance and The best team of this WC can go out vs an underserving team. 🥱 Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago

They can beat any any like they are beating now in WC.
We will be happy coz we are getting easy opponent. And its the reward of playing good cricket and being on no. 1 Position.
Ind will repeat CT 2013 performance in WC also. 🥳

Yeah so why does it matter if they get BD or Eng? 😆

In my opinion they can beat either one as both would be easy. I would expect an Ind fan to not really consider this match as a factor...unless you're worried for a Tri Series repeat?? 😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Yeah so why does it matter if they get BD or Eng? 😆

In my opinion they can beat either one as both would be easy. I would expect an Ind fan to not really consider this match as a factor...unless you're worried for a Tri Series repeat?? 😆

Why when u know u will get easy match then why we don't support and cheer. And most importwntly it will benefit Ind so why not we will be happy.
U always bring tri series thing everywhere 😆 and this is not that same team which played in tri series this is new charged up Ind which is thrashing its opponent. So eng ho ya BD jo bhi bhidega ind se haar ke jaayega. 😎

Why when u know u will get easy match then why we don't support and cheer. And most importwntly it will benefit Ind so why not we will be happy.
U always bring tri series thing everywhere 😆 and this is not that same team which played in tri series this is new charged up Ind which is thrashing its opponent. So eng ho ya BD jo bhi bhidega ind se haar ke jaayega. 😎

Hey I am totally expecting Ind to get through regardless of playing BD or Eng ... I am simply trying to understand what makes BD easier than Eng in your opinion...if anything Eng is looking poorer than BD at this point.

Hahah and of course I bring up that thrashing. This horrible Eng team got them bad. Of course, kudos to Ind for winning the matches so far but I can't forget that hilarity so easily. 😆