Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Thushi

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">cr twitter😉</font>

Wow this is awesome..
Thanku for sharing this thushi ...
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">another lovely edit😳</font>

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">cr twitter</font>

Hey one more lovely collage..
Again thanku for sharing it yaar...
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely edits MR!! He looks so handsome. Congrats on the new thread. Looks cool.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲...what new thread...congrats guys
varshu27 thumbnail

Did u guys see this...I loved her as Pakhi. This will be a role with grey shades. Something different...😃

There is no similarity between Ayesha and Pakhi - Sharddha Arya

Actress Shraddha Arya, speaks about her character and new show with us.

Monday, March 09, 2015 | 5:13:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | 707 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Actress Sharddha Arya, who was last seen on Life OK's Tumhari Paakhi, is back on the small scree but in a super glam avatar. Yes, Shraddha will be seen essaying a glamorous diva on the new show Dream Girl. 

In conversation with us, Shraddha talks about her character, show and more...

Tell us about your character in the show Dream Girl- Ek Ladki Deewani Si?

My character of Ayesha Sareen is very much different from that of Paakhi. Everyone should get over with Paakhi and consider me as Ayesha because there is no similarity at all between both the characters. 

Ayesha is a person, who has worked really hard to become a top Bollywood actress and now she is at the peak of her career and people call her dream girl. So, as she has got this title, she will do anything to keep the title with her and is not read to give up to any other girl. 

The audience will see that how Ayesha behaves when her success and position starts declining and then what she does to retain it. This is a very different character which I have never played before. Here, I will explore myself and I hope that I get a positive response from the audience. It was a challenge which came across me because I have done goodie roles and got a good response for the same.  

There are high chances that people will hate me for Ayesha's role, but I wanted to take up this challenge as I wanted to see that how I will be able to portray such kind of a role. When this role was offered to me, the producers told me that they won't mind even if I say no for the role because today all the actresses want to positive roles. But I want to try something different and I gave a nod for the role.

How did you prepare yourself for the role?

I have mentally prepared myself and am ready for criticisms because I feel that audience won't be able to accept me. But still it depends upon the performer to make it or break it, so if I will be able to perform well, then I might be appreciated even for the grey shaded character. 

I want to make my character such where people will be confused thinking that whether to like her or hate her. As far as preparation is concerned, I have watched films, videos, read books etc. which are quite similar to my character. 

I have to be physically fit for this role like have to walk in a different way with heels unlike Paakhi who used to wear Kolhapuri chappals. Personally, I don't have a habit of walking wearing  heels and all so I am practicing to walk gracefully with heels, then I have the habit of sitting with stoop shoulders but for my role I have to sit with straight shoulders and so with this I am getting into the skin of the character.

Any actress whom you have idolized?

If you are an actor, of course you will have dreams since childhood and even I have had a dream to be fulfilled. I have idolized all top actresses. I have idolized Preity ZintaSridevi,Madhuri Dixit Nene and more. I am awestruck by their acting skills and also felt that sometimes even I can also act like these actresses (laughs).

How is your association with Shashi Sumeet Production and with channel Life OK?

I think it's become more like a family because since the time I have started acting, I have only worked with Shashi Sumeet Production and Life OK. And trust me I don't even know about other production houses apart from this. So when this role was also offered to me, they didn't call me for audition or look test, they only narrated the role and asked me whether I am willing to do this role or not.This is how I gave my nod for this role.

TellyBuzz wishes Shraddha Arya all the best for the show!

Neha Jain

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs the article varshu .. sound interesting .. this is the show which meens mano talked about na

really something different ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail

tfs the article varshu .. sound interesting .. this is the show which meens mano talked about na

really something different ðŸ˜‰

They talked abt it already😳...I did not know...u guys have finished a thread and so many pages...so did not go back to read all of them😆😉

How are u...did u watch yesterday's TNNZ
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Lovely edits MR!! He looks so handsome. Congrats on the new thread. Looks cool.

And the title is cool haina😉😆
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I liked this tweet😉
Neelum Guha @zoinxy  

@ashish30sharma @shilpa29patel #TNNZ LovelyTaperedFingers WereLacedTightlyCringing LinconStory AshishFingersSpeak!

Embedded image permalink
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

They talked abt it already😳...I did not know...u guys have finished a thread and so many pages...so did not go back to read all of them😆😉

How are u...did u watch yesterday's TNNZ

lol hope u are not suprised ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

no varshu was not in mood  but planning to watch next week or after that