Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi - Thread 6: Link to Thread 7 / Page 1, 145 - Page 41

libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
then want to know what happened between geet ranbir and priya all those years ago...why the animosity 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libros thumbnail
Maan-Geet passionate love story😉
Vicky-Pooja funny love story😆
Ranbir-Annie budding love story😛
libros thumbnail
Waiting...
libros thumbnail
Can I bribe you for update with

libros thumbnail
W

A

I

T

I

N

G
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di it's page 78
if not update at least post a teaser ,
libros thumbnail
Its page 78...we want update

Update...Update...Update...
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dii ,ek chotu se ,awesome se teaser ke liye itna wait karate hai kya ,
libros thumbnail
its been ages...😔...waiting
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TEASERS

You look quite disgusting.. Sorry I mean quite ok with tat new look Priya. Geet elbowed Maan trying to muffle her laughter.  Seriously Priya you look ok. Maan continued with his talking indirectly insulting Priya. I mean don't think tat you can't  hook someone as hot as me but MSK isn't available anymore. Geet was having hard time to control herself but she could not insult someone who belonged to their family. Kya hain na Geet ke saath engagement hui hain and I can handle only one at a time.

You are crossing you limits Maan. Priya gritted her teeth in anger but Maan ignored her.

Anyways why weren't you there for our engagement and how come you look so horrible now... you had pretty long hair na..kahi kisine..

Maan. Geet glared but Maan faked innocence.

I was just concerned.. you see she's family now. Ab main khayala nahi rakhunga tho aur kaun rakhega.. right Priya.

Why do you need me?

I know you are a Handa Ranbir. Maan held Geet's hand underneath the table assuring her tat he would not be harsh on her Bir Bhai. And you are hot bloodied but don't dare show me tat attitude of yours.

You are crossing..

No... not crossing anything. Maan cut him in mid. And I haven't called you for myself but for the one who wants to know wat you feel of the truth she told.

Ranbir's eyes turned at Geet and saw her sitting with her head down and tat really hurt him. He had always dreamt of their Handa girls to stand with their head high but here she was sitting with her head down not able to meet his eyes and he smirked knowing why.

I'm not entitled to answer her and she..

You are indeed Ranbir. Maan once again cut him. She took all the insult and pain for all these years but trust me I won't let tat happen again. Anjaan tha par ab nahi hoon so tell me wat the hell are you planning after knowing tat we have been in love for last 10 years.

Planning? Geet raised her head hearing his hard harsh cold voice and met Ranbir's eyes tat were evil. His smile was more devilish then anyone would have and it almost stopped her heart from beating in fear.

Enjoy the teasers. Update on Page 100...