Reliving Sonarika Bhadoria's stint as parvati1 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Chaithali

Love this look of Parvati.😊yes,sona looked sooo pretty in all these colours.

😛infact, sona looked the prettiest bride on television,in the bridal wear,during shivparvati vivaah...
😲had the movie called'indrajith', got released.../
No Indrajith is not released yet but Sona's Telugu film which is her second film Jadoogadu is completed and is expected to release next month. The music release of the film is by the around 20-25th of March. She is in Hyderababd today promoting the film at a function along with her co actor Naga and the makers. 
Originally posted by Anusha-B

No Indrajith is not released yet but Sona's Telugu film which is her second film Jadoogadu is completed and is expected to release next month. The music release of the film is by the around 20-25th of March. She is in Hyderababd today promoting the film at a function along with her co actor Naga and the makers. 
😊thanks for the info about her movie and whereabouts Anusha.
😊hope her movies face tremendous success like dkdm,and she enters bollywood.
hi girls lovely topic. thank u. sona grew along with parvaty. i am watching the reruns and feel nostalgic watching her on screen.
her shringar was not the best get up that was given to her.
But she was the loveliest of brides of the small screen. 😃
She was the loveliest bride on tv. The Shiv Parvati vivaah was I would  say best on tv. The music, look everything was amazing.

I also read somewhere that Sonarika's Tamil Film Indrajith would be releasing on Eid this year which I guess is in July.
Originally posted by jayvenk

hi girls lovely topic. thank u. sona grew along with parvaty. i am watching the reruns and feel nostalgic watching her on screen.
her shringar was not the best get up that was given to her.
But she was the loveliest of brides of the small screen. 😃
😊agreeing completely,sonarika looked the most beautiful bride on television till date.⭐️
[QUOTE=Anusha-B]She was the loveliest bride on tv. The Shiv Parvati vivaah was I would  say best on tv. The music, look everything was amazing.

I also read somewhere that Sonarika's Tamil Film Indrajith would be releasing on Eid this year which I guess is in July.
[/QUOTE😊😊thanks for the info Anusha,so, her movie indrajith is getting a big release in a holiday.