Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MARRIAGE FIX IN HEAVEN BUT SETTLED BY PARENTS update-PG 52 - Page 2

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on new story aunty i loved the title and concept too well yah awesome start and thanks for pm 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing conpect looking forward to read rishab is coming to madhu or wht?
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start !!!!
thnks for pm
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent starting chotima for the change this time we get to see the arrange marriage of rk madhu looking forword for the unfold of the story
eagerly waiting for the next update
thanks for pm me chotima
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pm
already read 😊
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU ARE READING MY STORIES N LIKING IT
ONE REQUEST IF YOU ARE READING IT N NOT LIKING IT THEN ALSO COMMENT
HERE IS PART TWO

Padmini put kala teeka behind her ear n place a kiss on her forehead n about to leave the room .

sultan came running - HEY , CHACHI,WHERE IS OUR GUDIA .I AM SEARCHING HER BUT ... HAVE YOU SEEN HER.

Padmini hit on his head playfully wiping his tears .

Just then mukund came running behind- SULTAN WHAT ARE U DOING HERE N WHO IS SITTING THERE  IN PINK SAREE.

Sultan - WHO , THIS GIRL SITTING  THEIR ON STOOL .HOOO IS THIS OUR CHOOTI SI  GUDIA .

Mukund - LOOKING LIKE OUR CHOTI SI GUDIA WHO USE TO SIT ON MY HEAD N EAT MY EARS .

Madhu - BHAIYA ...

Both hugged her from both side

sultan - THU THU THU...

MUKUND - WHAT ARE YOU DOING .WHY ARE YOU SPITTING?

SULTAN - NOTHING BAS NAZAR UTTAR RAHA THA APNI GUDIA KI.LAGTA HAI AAJ RISHABH BABU CHARON KHANE CHIT GIRENGE .

Madhu - BHAIYA KYO MERA MAJAAK BANATE HAI.MUJH KAALI KO KAUN PASAND KAREGA NA TO MAI KHOOBSOORAT HUN NA MERA RANG GORA HAI.MAI KOI HOOR KI PARI TO HUN NAHIN KI KOI BHI MUJHE DAIKHTE KI PASAND KARLE .

MUKUND - NAHIN GUDIA WAKAI MAI TU BHAUT SUNDER LAG RAHI HAI .IS BAAR TO KISI KE NA KARNE KI GUNJAAISH HI NAHIN HAI.

SULTAN - TU CHINTA MAT KAR ABKI BAAR HUM USSE BINA HUN KIYE JAANE HI NAHIN DENGE.

Pudmini entered in room -  MADHU , CHAL WO LOG AA GAYE N DADI TUJHE NEECH BULA RAHI HAIN.

SULTAN ,MUKUND - CHACHI YOU GO .WE ARE BRINGING HER DOWN.

They  all were seated in the living room, the introductions happened. And its was time for the bride to be shown to the grooms family,  madhu  walked in  with her brother and was seated in the living room sofa - it was a large open area  with loads of space  you can called lobby  or court yard and everybody was waiting for her to appear.

Madhu  had curly long hair  , very cute eyes, pretty smile and a innocent face which speaks values .  She is so likable by everyone at the 1st sight. The grooms family were impressed by her looks, they were already impressed by the family

When madhu appear in front of everyone with bent head n slight pallu on her head.padmini hold her n make her sit in front of rishabh dadi. Madhu dadi - this is our madhu n  madhu she is dadi of rishabh... dadi introduce her to everyone one by one

Madhu wish them all by raising her head slightly to look at their faces but at rishabh time she only wish him  shyly not raising her head.

PABHO (rishabh dadi )ask madhu to sit near her on sofa .she took madhu hand in her hand n ask few questions jinka jawab madhu dheeme awaj mai de rahi thi n kuch ka sirf sar hila kar.beech beech mai mohan sikki t,rishna (rk ke bhai bahan )kuch kuch pooch rahe the jinka ans bhi wo muskurate hue de rahi thi .rishabh was sitting there idle n  talking with sultan ,mukund but in between he was looking at madhu  with side of his eyes.after talking to madhu

Pabho talk to mohan in eyes n then finally - WE LIKE YOU DAUGHTER VERY MUCH FROM OUR SIDE ANSWER IS YES ,BUT LAST DECISION IS OF RISHABH .IF HE SAY YES THEN RISHTA PAKKA

Then she turned towards  rishabh -WHAT DO YOU SAY.

Rk - DADI IF YOU ALL DON'T MIND I WANT TO TALK HER BEFORE SAYING ANY THING.

SHAMSHER- WHY NOT SON YOU CAN TALK TO HER PRIVATLY ,GO WITH HER UP STAIRS .

RISHABH  was tall, with a sharp nose n  black eye  and a handsome face fair complaction n silki hairswhich were falling on his face. Madhu always wanted her husband to be liked by her brothers n father-.she saw that happening rishabh  was connecting with her brothers n family .he was cracking jokes with them.

SULTAN ,MUKUND N SIKKI ,TRISHNA WANT TO ACOMPANY THEM BUT PABHO STOPPED THEM bcz she don't want to give a single reason to rishabh to reject such a good proposal.

Madhu don't know what to do or where to take rishabh .but after thinking n with great hasitation she took him in her room.

Rishabh  has never entered a girls room in his life,he  liked madhu, her room - its was beautifully decorated - it had a shelf full of books,  at the corner a worktable with - looked like a neat work area, a neat closet and a dressing table, then a small shelf where a lots of bangles, earnings and a beautiful balcony with pot plants... rishabh  decided to kill the silence, he said, "madhu , your room is looking beautiful... " madhu  -"Thanks".

Madhu was looking at floor she don't know what to talk

Rishabh- plz give some rest to your neck.

Madhu looked at him confusingly

Rishabh - thank god you change position of your neck.mai to soch raha tha kit um se baat karne ke liye mujhe jhuk kar apni gardun ghumani padegi

Madhu smile shyly - why you are saying so

Rishabh -bcz you are sitting all the time bending your head.

Madhu - nahin wo ...

Rishabh - wo... Kya ,I can understand your situation .but now you can sit straight  n comfortably n keep your pallu down.

Madhu - can I ask you a question

Rishabh - yes that's why I bring you here to get some privacy bcz I also want to say something or you can say I want to tell you something personally.Which I cant it in front of every one

Actually madhu I don't want to marry now .as you know I am doing my MBA beside my job. i want to complete my MBA before marriage .but pabho is forcing me for marriage so I came here to reject you - But the moment I saw you, i dont think I can bring a better girl than you to home to show to my  late mom as her daugther in law...and one more reason  before i came down here i was confused i thought how could i decide a girl in less than 1 hour, I always thought that I had to fall in love before i marry,   but  i... i... i... I FELL IN LOVE IN 1SIGHT so my that reason of rejecting you went in well .

Madhu shyly - let's go all are waiting down stairs

Rishabh - you want to ask me something .ask na but before your question I want to ask you one question .what do you expect from your would be hubby bcz I want my wife should be my friend first who can understand me n my family. ... She should understand me for sure; take care of me n my family and EGO shouldn't come in between us at any point of time, that shouldn't be the reason for clashes between us and most importantly she should understand my eyes" he said pointing towards his eyes and looking at her, their eyes met each other for a second, she turned her eyes towards other side  staring at a random object and thinking His eyes are so pure and full of innocence'

Now tell me your

Madhu - nothing much but same as yours n I want to add one more thing I want my hubby love n respect n always be my side when I need him.n treat my family as he want to treat me his family.

Rishabh - one more  WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME DO YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR HUSBAND.

Madhu shyly -  IF I ASK SAME QUESTION TO YOU THEN WHAT WILL BE YOUR ANSWER

RISHABH - I TOLD YOU MY DECISION ALREADY .I ONLY WANT YOU AS MY WIFE NOW TELL ME YOURS

MADHU - ONE MOR QUESTION .WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY NOW.

RISHABA - BCZ ACC TO ME IT IS DIFFICULT TO CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES AFTER MARRIAGE.

MADHU - IF I SAY I WILL NOT DISTURB YOU IN YOUR STUDIES THEN.YOU CAN STUDY AS YOU DID NOW THEN.

RISHABH EXCITEDLY- IT MEANS YOU LIKE ME

MADHU - LETS GO ITS ALMOST 20 MINUTES.

Rishabh got up to leave madhu also stand up n about to follow him rishabh suddenly turned around n took her hand in his -may I

Madhu look at him shyly n bend her head,rishabh raise her hand n place a kiss on her hand - LOVE U.

Madhu snatch her hand from his grip - rishu ...

Rishabh - what do you say ,say again

Madhu noded her head in no

Rishabh- pls madhu say it again .for me

Madhu - rishu (saying this she hide her face behind curtain)

Rishabh bring her out from curtain n cup her face n kiss on her forehead - thumahre muh se apne liye ye naam achcha lag raha hai .

They both started walking downstairs, everybody were eagerly waiting for their decision. RISHABH 's sister enquired him, he said an "Yes". Both the families were thrilled in excitement in the upcoming wedding... RISHABH was confused, he was all the thinking that somebody would ask MADHU  for her decision , it seemed nobody did...but he saw madhu hiding her face in padmini pallu hugging her .

Pabho again made madhu sit on sofa n she put pallu on her fore head . she take out traditional kangan from her purse n put them in madhu's wrist .n place a kiss on her forehead- FROM NOW SHE IS OURS.

Meanwhile the families started to pick a date for the engagement. Sweets were exchanged. The engagement was supposed to happen in madhu's house it was a custom and a date was picked. Sultan gave rishabh  madhu's mobile number before he left  home that day.

before leaving

Pabho hold madhu dadi hands  - AAJ SE SHAADI TAK SIX MAHINE KE LIYE HUM APNI AMANAT AAPKE PAAS CHODE JA RAHE HAI.TAKE CARE OF HER.

Edited by meenji22 - 9 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Unres
Yayyy me first 
So rishabh liked madhu in first instance 
Superb update 
Edited by v.p.joshi - 9 years ago
samidsamid thumbnail
aawsm uppdt...love at first sight...goood goood...
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
very nice start chotimaaa
rk seems to be very nice and understanding here !!!
and madhu is very good girl