Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

There are Suresh-Bulbul fans, there are Pragya-Suresh and may be Tannu-Abhi fans too along with Purab-Bulbul and Abhi-Pragya fans.. (I was a 5% TaBhi fan too when Madhurima played Tannu). That does not mean I would expect everyone to like what I like. All I can do is say my POV if I have one.

Also there are Suresh-Tanu fans, Suresh-Purvi fans, Tanu-Robin fans, Suresh-Abhi fans, Aaliya-Bulbul fans, Pragya-Tanu fans, Neil-Purab fans - the list is never ending and it will be impossible for all of us to be happy, but we can still find reasons to watch the show ^_^
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

yes!! you said this before and i really agree with you!! this is very exciting to me. means the writers will keep playing. they know what the audience wants - whether/how/when they give that is a different story. they have set the story up with several openings. in time we will see it go through all of them and more.

I feel RaBulEsh will become a triangle for ages to come. I feel BB wil not get married or end up in real sense with anyone soon. They will keep going in rounds. May be in the end when KB is ending we will have the final answer.πŸ˜†

Even for AbhiGya, it;s been horrible so far, but even if Abhi realizes love, their problems won't end. Tannu will have her "chaal", may be another third person can come into picture and MUs or separations will always be there.. 

So yeah, it's all in the journey of drama.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

Also there are Suresh-Tanu fans, Suresh-Purvi fans, Tanu-Robin fans, Suresh-Abhi fans, Aaliya-Bulbul fans, Pragya-Tanu fans, Neil-Purab fans - the list is never ending and it will be impossible for all of us to be happy, but we can still find reasons to watch the show ^_^

Suresh-Abhi fan! Meee...

Tannu-Robin fan! Not meee... Indu Daasi for sure.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Moral of the story...
lets just take rockstar daadis advice..."jab life itni choti hai..to uske utaar chaarao...ko enjoy karo...kiss baat ki tension"...

lets enjoy the bumpi roller coaster called Kumkum bhagya...rather then taking tension or worrying or  even having a dislike...whats say guys...😳
Edited by Abida_angel - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Moral of the story...

lets just take rockstar daadis advice..."jab life itni choti hai..to uske utaar chaarao...ko enjoy karo...kiss baat ki tension"...

lets enjoy the bumpi roller coaster called Kumkum bhagya...rather then taking tension or worrying or  even having a dislike...whats say guys...😳

totally agree!! πŸ˜ƒ
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURBUL

50 pages v rabul fan ne hei kara diya...seriously...gud job writer.. ...irritating rabul fans...really gud job

This topic had nothing to do with Rabul getting together or not. It was about different symbolic events. You shared your opinion and so I shared mine, baat khatam. You don't have to get irritated because we share different opinions on a fictional show.

Anyways to each his ownEdited by -Trishh- - 9 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oops just landed again...so much gathered to read..omgπŸ˜†
@tia @mina I agree with you guys that everyone has different reasons to watch the show...everyone has liking or different views about different characters...some characters are close to ones heart and some other character to other's...and affcos this is free forum everyone has right to express their views...

@deefan hi I am the one only dear who claims to have that information...and it wasn't Tia's post..it was harisha's post ...but yes I offered written commitment to Tia...😳

@PURBUL dear chill...join us in the Rabul AT..we can discuss things dear..I know sometimes things really hurt...that also now when things seems to be messed up little...but believe me we have many good things to come up and be with it...don't worry.take a breath and relax😊

@Tia one thing more... just read your post...little answers about Purab leaving Pragya leaving at mandap..I have actually given in my post..it would be likely if you would check it again...and then discussion about who takes responsibilities and love everything..can we discuss later...I am very busy with my own Rabul stuff and personal life too...I hope you don't mind...😳

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Moral of the story...

Muuuaahh abida...love you sisπŸ€—
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Donny, Trishh, it would be really nice to see a VM on this destiny play...

and in another year, we will make another one should equations be changed...and so on..like a yearly kkb anniversary gift! πŸ˜†
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think there are too many personal attacks made in this post. Abhi , Pragya , Purab and Bulbul don't even exist. They are just characters made by CVS and actors playing the role and getting paid a good amount for it.They are too insignificant in anyone' s life to argue or fight over. Whether they marry once or 10 times why should someone care so much. They are nobodies.