Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Has it really been only a year? I felt that your witty remarks and perceptive observations were with us since....forever. Just want to say CONGRATS DI, and that you are really needed here. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Hansa diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
May you stay on this forum forever!!!! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ
And that was sooooooooooooooooo sweet Meena diiiiiiii! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Tom and Jerry i is cho chweet too! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
So wheres the party tonight?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
Congo again Diiiiii! πŸ€—
moondust thumbnail
HANSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....
WAH WAH, ek saal hoigaiya?; since this troublesome tapoori joined this forum πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ...
She's turned from an intimidated newbie ..to a star tapoori ⭐️ πŸ€— ...
May your safar with IF never end; and may you stay with us forever 😳 (don't you even think about going anywhere..varna, I will get the bigger tapoori Meenu di after ya 😑 πŸ˜† ).
Congratz di πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— and awesome post tapoori no. 1 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

lowe ya.
moni πŸ˜›
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mauritian

puniji, humari bhi yahi halat hai. koi anniversary yaan birthday yaad nahin ayaa is cb ki bachhi ko😑

par humari to purani aadat hai....... neki kar dariya main daal...... kabhi kahate hain, shadi kara do to aisa hi sahi... kabhi kahate hain alag hona hai to jo aap kaho mai baap... hum to bhai gulam hain inke

waise yeh sahi bhi hai, agar tapori ko taporan nahin yaad karegi to kaun karega?

ab puniji aap bhi apne liye koi post banane wali dhoond daliyeπŸ˜†

Awww dear 😳. Thank you so much for your comforting words. Ab jaake thoda sa sukun mila ke koi aur bhi mere jaissa hai 😊.

Ab lagta hai, talaash shuro karni hi hogi. (vaisse, I will tell you one day before my anniv. or b'day so that you can make a post for me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ) ab aapna khyaal khud hi rakhna hai na

drrkamra thumbnail
Congratulations Hansa! And πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for your friendship chatterbox and Hansa. It seems quiet a few people found the forum because they were devastated by Aug 5. I too came to the forum after the historic slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp! Anyway, we all found each other to console and be consoled and suffer the rest of it πŸ˜† and enjoy the forum. Enjoy your anniversary on the forum Hansa!
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

HEY Meena & Hansa..
Congrats to you and your freindship.
This is a beautiful thread- the kind that makes JJKN forum the best on IF. So glad to be a part of all this amazing chemistry πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to all friends.. & family..

qt

That's so true cutie. It's not just janda who share an amazing chemistry!!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot honey πŸ€—

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

u know , all i can say is -

awww 😊 😊 😊

😳😊

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Has it really been only a year? I felt that your witty remarks and perceptive observations were with us since....forever. Just want to say CONGRATS DI, and that you are really needed here. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awwww, that is one of the sweetest things that anybody has said to me!!! 😳 Thank you so soooo much!!!

You are so right - even I feel as though I've always been here - have known all of you all my life!!!😳 As I said in another post, I know most of the regular members so well by now that even if their user-names were hidden, I would still be able to make out who wrote what!!!

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Congratulations Hansa diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
May you stay on this forum forever!!!! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ
And that was sooooooooooooooooo sweet Meena diiiiiiii! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Tom and Jerry i is cho chweet too! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
So wheres the party tonight?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
Congo again Diiiiii! πŸ€—

Oh my choto manush - my bhalo mishti mei, my rosogulla - thank you soooooo so much πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sharmii thumbnail
Oh my....A golden year completed!!! 😳

Conratulations Hansa Diii!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘