Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Zindagi-Samrata

i think he alive he hide to take revenge gayu and surya

hope so..i really don want Surya to suffer though he s nt at fault..:-)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ashvi-

Omg a new twist! There are 2 gayathri! Really confusing!whats happening?!

that was really confusing lol..until we get monologue ..we ll never get to knw who s d fake one..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

^^yeah seems like that ,i wonder why director love suppu very much , how many villain in a single story
but my aunty told subbu not really pregnant she acting . let's wait

ha ha..i guess dis s first soap i m watchng with so many negative characters...Shakthi ..she s nt eatng properly,doing heavy parigaram n all..that really makes me wonder if she s really pregnant..like ur Aunt said..if she s fakng then..i ll be happy lol..ya Director s really obssessed with her character lol..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
And also whats wrong with Suresh..Is she same Kalai he said she died in road accident ?if no who s she..50 lacs s heavy amount..Suresh gave her easily...must be some big truth has to revealed..i really wish he s gud guy..
-Ashvi- thumbnail

i think he alive he hide to take revenge gayu and surya

Even i think the same!bt somewhere i feel dhandapani is also involved in this!
-Ashvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

And also whats wrong with Suresh..Is she same Kalai he said she died in road accident ?if no who s she..50 lacs s heavy amount..Suresh gave her easily...must be some big truth has to revealed..i really wish he s gud guy..

Yeah!i was thinking so much what must have happened!bt could not figure out anythng!
-Ashvi- thumbnail
Btw what happnd in today's episode?missed it!
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ashvi-

Btw what happnd in today's episode?missed it!

Nothing interesting ðŸ˜†...Surya seem pissed off with two Gayu and starts drinking ðŸ˜†...and Kumar father taunts Gauri for Kumar death ...must  be acting so that she can patch with her mother and find where Gayu and Surya hiding ðŸ˜•
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Has Gauri reformed or she is acting to find Gayu's whereabouts.. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Has Gauri reformed or she is acting to find Gayu's whereabouts..

I don thnk so dear..if she redeemed she would have spoke 2 her mother abt gayu safety .. Like nt 2 call her ...because police can trace calls like that..but she said she wanted 2 call/meet her..that made me suspicious..she s just pretending Nithya..no power ...i ll miss todays episode..if possible can u post update after watchng..