Kalyana parisu updates & Discussions

Posted: 9 years ago
as the post tilte is changed i m going to decorate  this  post asap😃 with info about the show 😊Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
65 views but no reply😕... i thing we should  not think about her...good for our health 🤣🤣🤣...
Posted: 8 years ago
i m stop to watching the show only becoz of subbuuu😡 Edited by Zindagi-Samrata - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

i m stop to watching the show only becoz of subbuuu😡

Show is getting better...todays episode was awesome...things getting revealed ... but i heard Subbu and Surya consummated their marriage 🤢 is it true???...thanks for d reply 🤗... post turned pink with few replies 😆
I'm not a regular followers of this serial..
Appo Appo I do watch it..
Wt ?? Surya n Subbu consummated ???!!
Definitely a shocking news for me..
Btw Hw subbu back to surya house ?
Did surya find out abt fake lover ?
Originally posted by CandyCrushh

I'm not a regular followers of this serial..
Appo Appo I do watch it..
Wt ?? Surya n Subbu consummated ???!!
Definitely a shocking news for me..
Btw Hw subbu back to surya house ?
Did surya find out abt fake lover ?

do watch it now ...saw d episode online today ...it was awesome again ... Surya's  father Adahrmalingam  is in jail now for blacking the GH doctor  to change the DNA report ...and 
Adharmalingam had kidnapped the Doc's daughter also😡😆...Kumar brought that milk powder business man to the  court and he accepted his guilt ...sounds illogical but still enjoyable😆...Gayathri is out of jail ...judge told that Surya and Gayathri should live to gether...and gave warning for Subbu that she tried  to live with a man who doesnt belong to her ...👏.Surya  confronting Subbu ...he asked whether she eats food or lie to live 👏😆...She replied that his ans gayathri 's  marriage was against his parents wish ... and  she did everything for her love ...Surya replied  that if he had  gone against his parents wish to marry a girl  then how much  he would have been in love with her   and his love would have made him to  marry her 👏..Subbu 's face was worth watching ...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
i m not sure about  consummation 🤔...but  Subbu was back to her  inlaws house because of Veera...he ll try  steal that laptop (which has Surya and Gayathri marriage photos) from  Adharmalingam house but that man stops Veera while  he is escaping later...  they ll have a convo ...that time Verra blurts  that he was d one who separated Subbu and Surya but he ll never accept this truth infront of Surya...Surya ll over hears their  convo ... Surya ll go to Subbu house  next morning and tie thali...i stopped watching that episode     there 😔😡
my mom said they  consummated 😆...but mom said he would lost  his man power during that accident  or else Subbu  ll have  some problem in her womb as  some one recently stabbed her 🤣...god this serial make us crazy or else make us  evil like negative characters 🤣🤣🤣 Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

i m stop to watching the show only becoz of subbuuu😡

last two episodes were good ...try to catch them 😳😃
seems the episode going on right  track then i should watch the show today
i hope gayu should make surya to realize his love for her
i really like this actors who play gayathri and surya they make very beautiful pair on screen