Users

Frequent Posters

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

It's good india win 

But this score hope it doesn't repeat in any further match πŸ˜•

damn it was suppose to be a one sided match...How did we loose 6 wickets and it took us 40 overs to get to 185 😲

Am truly shocked!!
dare.devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

@Devil where were u gone in btw the match. πŸ€”

hey Sunny,  it was 4 am by the end of 1st innings and its a weekday this time so have classes today 😭
thats why couldnt watch India's batings this time😭 but I am glad, or else I would have been seriously pissed off!! I am very surprised with the score ...
dare.devil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BerryCharm-

who me ?? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† No me ..you devil too? πŸ˜‰
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dare.devil

πŸ˜† No me ..you devil too? πŸ˜‰

ya my previous un was -DevilGal- my friends use to call me devil even i got confuse with it lol ...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Harsha Bhogle @bhogleharsha    4 t 4 timer siden

I think it might be time to push Ashwin ahead of Jadeja in the batting order. Sometimes a message is needed.

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So india will remain undefeated in group stage and QF ... 😎Edited by _Rohit_ - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its good whatever happened yesterday, it shows our middle orders strikes whenever it is needed. Dhoni rocks. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well done India.. Holi hai.. Black and brown... red and blue.. lets all enjoy Holi.
Few points. 

_ Its no secret that chsiang under lights is way more difficult than ever thought possible. That means in KO stages the TOSS is so IMP and thats a bad news. For all teams.. coz it will be like LUCK is more imp than talents. 

_ All Indian batsmen and bowlers r in form in 4 games India played and they all played like a team with personal peformances. 

_ Dropped catches by India.. one thing was common was that the b/g of sun and white ball coming towards u make u blind... I noticed they all had the UV protected sunglasses but resting on their head not on eyes... Dudes, those glasses r for a purpose. The UV rays r so eye blinding in Aus NZ.. hardly there is a ozone layers in the skies of nz or aus. use those glasses. I dont leave my house w/o my sunglasses. 

_ Now India will be NZ.. the bowlers have to adjust their lengths.. give it more air and pitch it up.. for swings. Smallers boundries... so either gor for one or go for four.

_ Do chase if u win the toss.. coz I think the side tht is good at chasing and defending will win the WC. 

_ Cpatain Cucumber is too good. Just lookinf at his face, makes Indian supporters ensured that things r under control. πŸ˜†

Go India. I was down n out last night with hey fever n then flu.. I m feeling good now for SA Pak game. 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dare.devil

damn it was suppose to be a one sided match...How did we loose 6 wickets and it took us 40 overs to get to 185 😲

Am truly shocked!!

This should not happen in any match I Just hope it n agree it's shocking one