Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a disturbing but relevant video...
How can those rapists have not a single ounce of remorse?how can they be so calm and composed? Were the police even tough on them? It's like they were living in   free food, free shelter, free security hostel...A girl suffered immense physical and mental trauma and died because of them, a family got destroyed and they think they deserve a lesser form of punishment? The brave and sensitive girl who was a good daughter and an aspiring and hardworking doctor suffered immense mental and physical trauma and is dead...and they are still alive all hale and hearty...the juvenile is even going to be released next year...free to roam about...bravo...

Plus How can he describe the rape in such a casual manner...just look at the way he's saying they pulled out her intestines...it's like he's describing a cooking recipie or something...

And their argument about how "people who have done worse got away with it...why can't we"...W*F is worse than raping a girl, pulling her intestines out and throwing her on the road naked to die...? And this mentality I have seen exists in a lot of people...they forget the fact tht they have committed a crime and concentrate on trying to defend themselves by citing examples of other crimes...this is pretty much screaming the fact that our laws need to be stricter...

Don't even get me started on the lawyers...this whole incident and the subsequent responses blaming the victim and justifying the criminals is testing my faith...
Edited by pathaka - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the docu yesterday, before the link became unavailable and still my mind refuses to believe what my eyes watched and what my ears heard and I am having a very sick feeling in my stomach and am heartbroken.

BTW I made dis thread:

Rapists' 10 points Guide to Ensure Safety for Women

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4325249

If anyone is interested to comment.
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Morning I watched half of it. But now it says "Not available in your country" 😕

I can't believe that Juvenile guy was left out of the punishment thing just because he was a kid? Damn he pulled her intestine out n threw it ...

And that defence lawyer 😡 ..What's wrong with him? Girls are flower, diamond blah blah blah...I feel bad for his children and wife...

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just couldn't stop myself after watching this video!! Who was Nirbhaya?! A promising medical student who has an ambitious to build an hospital for the poor people!! She had a bright and promising future!! She was our braveheart and a fearless girl!!

About those lawyers, don't make me start with them!! I'm just appalled at the statement that these two lawyers gave!! It is extremely pathetic and disgusting!! It is such a shame that even today we still have lots of judgmental people exists in our society!! Nobody deserves the torture!! No matter which part of the globe we live in , everybody deserves to lead a secure and safe life be it a man or woman!! They should be ashamed of calling themselves as lawyers!! Their license should be revoked and cancelled!!🤬

May Nirbhaya's soul rest in peace!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
More appalled and aghast at the defence lawyers' mindset than the rapists themselves. I don't expect anything better from d rapists, but for the lawyers to talk such bull, is disgusting, scary and uncomfortable and it makes you wonder if their views are actually the rules and not the exceptions amongst males?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Havent seen the documentary and dont want to defend anyone...but the impression I got from people's reactions is that the lawyers dont even know proper English. Its possible that they thought they will have to put on the 'blame the victim' mode for their client? Lots of back and forth are happening about the intentions of the documentary maker and the way she went about it. Dont know what they were told...though ofcourse the mentality remains the same even if things were manipulated. 
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
a few month's more and the juvenile will be free...
and the defense lawyer's argument are unbelievably disgusting..
who in his right mind will justify that the rape is not a crime??🤢
so many things to question but nothing will come out of it..
RIP dear Jyoti Singh..
khamosshhh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Havent seen the documentary and dont want to defend anyone...but the impression I got from people's reactions is that the lawyers dont even know proper English. Its possible that they thought they will have to put on the 'blame the victim' mode for their client? Lots of back and forth are happening about the intentions of the documentary maker and the way she went about it. Dont know what they were told...though ofcourse the mentality remains the same even if things were manipulated. 

I watched the docu, nd I am not getting into wht were the intentions and all, but just to hear the supposedly educated guys, d lawyers and sm other justifying the rapists or placing the blame on Nirbhaya is actually scary!

Also they showed alternate view points of other ppl who were very vocal abt how wrong the whole incident was.

Also when this Nirbhaya rape happened I read a lot abt it ( I don't watch news as they keep repeating the same things/ images/ videos again and again nd I don't see any purpose in that) and was depressed for days as I am sure many were and so wasn't even interested in the docu. Only after they banned it and i read abt it did I get curious and watched it.

Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just happened to catch the debate on ndtv...one of the lawyers in an act of defending himself said "we should ban valentines day...we should start more of raksha bandhan and bhai dooj...that's our culture and tradition and not valentines day...we should ban all those"
So he's saying, lovers should celebrate raksha bandhan... Hes insinuating that all males and females must maintain a bhai behen relationship...

Perfect solution from a highly intelligent man...
Edited by pathaka - 9 years ago