Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

KTLK Epi 11 - Lets analyze to our hearts' content

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
On behalf of Shirley & Babita, continuing our KTLK re-runs - Epi 11, 17th Oct 2011:

Dr Heartstone in children's ward thinking about calling Dr Nidhi, but does not.. Confused  He goes to the break room to talk to Dr Ranganath, but couldn't bring himself to ask if he could talk to Dr Nidhi to come back to KGH.  CryOuch  Fortunately for Dr Heartstone Big smile, Dr Ranganath says I have a suggestion, that I can go to see Dr Nidhi to ask her if she will come back to KGH (I think Ranganath read Dr Heartstone's mind - how intuitive is Ranganath Big smileWink )  Dr Heartstone said sure you can - you know how much relieved he was - I'm sure he secretly was Woohoo animated emoticon He was off the hook and didn't need to explain to Mallika if she ever asked "...why did you want Dr Nidhi back??"  Blushing animated emoticon

In the morning, CV is giving options to Nidhi of what she can do now that she is not becoming a full fledged doctor - medical researcher or MBA or .. Office Desk animated emoticon  - by then Dadi Bua comes and says if she doesn't want to do anything, then will get Nidhi married, and Nidhi storms off to say aap ko to chutkara chaiye Upset Smiley animated emoticon   Dadi Bua ka Shocked scream animated emoticonto lambe tak chale ga

Dr Ranganath reaches Nidhi's house.. Reading a map animated emoticonoops Mortified emoticon Anji's house.  Anji was coming out of her house, and found it was... Ranganath... papa ko pata chale to...Solanki comes out ...who the hell are you? Swearing Rage animated emoticonwho is Dr Ashutosh? Angry old man animated emoticon  as Dr Ranganath was trying to explain about the bhooke buccho Hungry animated emoticon   Anji tried to interveene but Papa said Angry Shut Up animated emoticon     Ranganath's haalaat was Scared and sweating animated emoticon  Anji told Nidhi lives next door, so Ranganath was finally Phew animated emoticon  Lekin, Dr Ranganath, ye to shuruat hai...Very Nervous animated emoticon  Smiley face laughing animated emoticon

Ranganath pleaded with Dr Nidhi to come back and solve the issue even if she can come temporarily but Nidhi says no I cannot come to KGH Sorry Apology animated emoticon     Ranganath shares that he has never seen a doctor like her, even children's ward children know that she is a different doctor than the rest Miss You sign emoticon    Nidhi says with tears welling up, I will miss your badya coffee and  ghatya sher  Dr Ranganath Miss U animated emoticon

Back in KGH, everyone gathers in meeting room to think of ideas of how to resolve the hunger strike by children's ward kids.  Dr Malilka says that Dr Heartstone you don't want to hear anything regarding the children, so children will take advantage & make hospital helpless.  Fingers in the Ears animated emoticon  We need to take strict action.  Janki bai and Nurse De' Souza give same opinion.  Dr Heartstone throws out these ideas and asks for any others.  Jyoti says if you call Dr Nidhi personally she may come.  Dr Heartstone asks Janki bai to bring Shahenshah to his cabin alone.

Dr Ashutosh tries to explain that Dr Nidhi isn't going to come, and all children are hungry and without medicine.  Shahenshah says he has played with hunger, and then Ashutosh explains that  bhookh kuch din sataati hai aur phir iski baad bhookh ki yaad sataati hai.  Hungry? animated emoticon Shahenshah is surprised and Ashutosh says that Dr Nidhi will not come back.  Shahenshah leaves the cabin quietly.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303babita68Swatishubhfloridadocdeepaligupta197sshirleyrajanigandha26shobha21parmarAbawaswiftttrocks

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis HinaClap
Thank u for reviving those b'ful memories...each scene b'fully portrayed n v apt picsTongue

Happy Holi Photos Images

Happy Holi Hina!!

Edited by deepaligupta197 - 04 March 2015 at 10:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocbabita68Swatishubhsshirleyhkp11shobha21bawaswift

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
@Hina.Thank you for your beautiful review.
Me too enjoying the refreshing story of our beautiful jodi Ashni.

I am in love with this pair.

Thank you once again

babita68Swatishubhfloridadocsshirleyhkp11shobha21bawaswift

Tasha1994 IF-Dazzler
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
wonderful hina

floridadocbabita68Swatishubhsshirleyhkp11shobha21bawaswift

shobha21 IF-Rockerz
shobha21
shobha21

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis HinaClap
Loved the episode and our AshNi.
Beautiful AshNi pics and apt emoticans.Clap
Thank you so much for this thread.
Happy Holi Hina.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babita68Swatishubhfloridadocsshirleyhkp11bawaswift

floridadoc IF-Dazzler
floridadoc
floridadoc

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Fab analysis Hina..n the emoticons..too good...Thumbs Up   lovely pics..Clap
Happy Holi Hina..Hug

babita68Swatishubhsshirleyhkp11shobha21bawaswift

Anjani9 IF-Rockerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you Hina...Clap

floridadocbabita68Swatishubhhkp11shobha21bawaswift

babita68 IF-Dazzler
babita68
babita68

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Outstanding analysis Hina ClapClap Thank U so much for the fab review and the continuation of the reruns with your incredible effort to make it possible !!! Thanks a lot !!! Hug
Ashu was a bit hesitant in asking Nidhi to come back and Ranga saved him, but for no results. And i loved Ranga explaining Nidhi how she is so different with other docs. She has something that kids and even docs makes an opinion so unique for her. Loved how Nidhi with tears in her eyes made the scene a bit light with his ghtiya shayari and all. This is the time when even Nidhi didn't know that she would be glued to the Kgh this much later. EmbarrassedBig smile
Ashu talking to shehanshah is very touching and emotional. His own experience tells the boy how hunger makes one so restless that even it's memory never leaves the person all his life. 
In between -- the episode had comic touches as U have so brilliantly explained. Ranga reaching Anji's home though deliberately Wink And Db's taunting and retorting remarks. But the catchy scene was -- Ashu asking Mallika not to be present when he talks to shehanshah. She looked bewildered and had no option left and said okay. Ashu has never given any preference to a friendship or any other relation when the time comes as a professional ClapClap And this is much much appreciated.

Loved the episode and more loved your impressive efforts Hina. Big smile The emoticons and the pics, O my my  they are the icing on the cake. StarStar The pics makes the written update like we are viewing all the scenes !!! Stupendous effort !!! ClapClapLoved them and enjoyed loads. Thumbs Up Thank U so much. Hug

Edited by babita68 - 05 March 2015 at 1:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Swatishubhfloridadochkp11shobha21bawaswift

Go to top