Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For me trust and love goes hand in hand. Roshni has absolute no trust in Sid, that is justified b'coz her trust was broken. But I don't understand how u can love a person who u don't trust even a little bit😕 This is a big flaw coming out in the show.

And my problem with Roshni is not that she don't trust him but her mistrust can be handled in a different way. She could have asked Sid what the video is about, hear his side of story and then accuse. But no, roshni just jumps to conclusion so soon. No relation would work that way Whatever u say would have a long impact on ur relationship and Roshni is going to regret it very badly when she finds the truth. Telling that Sid just wanted to sleep with her is just an insult to what he have done till now😕 So,  their relation is on a very weak foundation and I'm glad Sid breaks it. Now I want Roshni to get back to him only when she is able to trust him completely. It may take time but its better than claiming love and having such a huge mistrust
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Zoopassion agree with u completely and when I first saw the spoiler I said it not about love but abt trust and her mistrust is coming forth now. The track mite not be the best but this relation needs to start over with trust this time and hopefully we'll have two stronger individuals at the end.