Peeping through the curtains - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Jagya referring to Holi scene of Childhood days was illogical. Do the kids know about it? What will they feel? They too can be mahaan like Ganga?😆. Just to compare with current BV's holi they forced the scene. Atleast they could have avoided kids and Ganga in that scene.

I think someone else's house only one would feel more orphan than in your own house. Why force it on Shivam! What good is he getting or even Abhi? Shivam ko support karne ke chakkar me Abhi will start feeling victimized even if he was scolded for right reason same like Jagya thought his bapusa was favoring Anandi more.

If it was logical atleast we could appreciate the complications developing. But this one is too forced.
in today episode every thing shown randomly .nothing is clear in today episode .
it look bh setting also change , ab badi haveli ka drawing room pehle jaisa nahi dikhta .aisa laga jaise badi haveli mein naye sofe rakhe hon

I so want Anandi to take her son and live separately

Anandi and Shivam do seem to be very attached to each other Shivam may be missing his family and he probably is very much aware of what is missing in his life.

I think it is better for Anandi and Shivam to move out rather than Shivam growing up in a house that doesn't belong to him.

this is same case as Uttaran

Jogi Thakur tried giving father love to iccha and his own tapasya started getting jealous, went on wrong path, went to an extent of destroying life of iccha...

Here jagya is strict with abhi while lenient with Shivam for obvious reasons.

Shashank should have applied heavy make up,and grown beard too. It's not Anandi and Ganga looking older, they look same including ds but jagya is looking uncomfortable in this look.

Nimboli; nothing new, they should have included something which we never saw. Like today I saw Ganga on &tv and I was stunned and shocking, terrified at people s thinking.

Neays there will children's story but main focus will on A, J, G.May be in future gauri and her child might be shown.

so true I think soon Abhi might say to Shivam that its his home not Shivam's 
hope DS let go Anandi Shivam ...hope Anandi initiate now 

i think we might see scene Shivam asking why we are here in BH which is Abhi's home not his...hope Anandi told they will shift soon 

but still I can tolerate current story .but can never tolerate sanchi .bv cvs has given important to sanchi character for 2 years with out any reason .finally sanchi character is not part of show .it is good that cvs has giving importance to that characters who really required according to theme of show
Even I dont approve beating. It is mob culture. Are they copying the film Gulab Gang? The bridegroom was as helpless as the young bride. Why to beat him?

What if the bride refused to go with anandi?

Let Jagya throw away those glasses atleast.

DS will not allow anandi to move out. She will start her usual drama.

I think even Shivam maybe sent away like Amol.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
I think the kids think that jagya and anandi are brothers and sisters.

One day they will question their relation??? If jagya kids asks jagya s history, they better remain ignorant.
i hope CVs keep going on like this...jerks ðŸ¤¬
Its all utter rubbish...Anandi is not a strong and ideal woman for me...first she had huge support of Singhs and then Shiv and then again Singhs...all super rich and influential...what has Anandi done without their help? She cannot raise her kids on her own
Feel bad for Shivam...he deserves to meet his father's family and live in his house. Has Anandi even changed the surname? Back to being Anandi Singh!
How come Singhs don't have even one photo of Shiv in their? Which family doesn't keep even a marriage photo of their daughter and son-in-law?
Western people feel more awarkard when the exes of their parents live together and remember their happy days...god knows where Jaitsar is? Itni open mindness toh Jaipur mein bhi nahi hai!
Shiv is dead and removed! I won't be shocked if Amol becomes a doctor although i would like if he wishes to become an IAS like his father
Nandini is typical indian bahu...the super positive and cheerful despite the situation...it all seems so fake...today my sister was criticizing Kashaf (female lead of ZGH) for her negativity but i said that the truth is that we are so used to see positive females that we forget that normal humans do have negative reactions and effects of situation in their life
worst of all is this naya adhya is based on so many illogical situations and is basically recycling of old story...anandi might become better but i don't feel she needed so many jerks in her life to understand the logical approach of a situation...a person less smarter than her would have done a better job!