The Incredible Indian Societies

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

In Indian Societies

1. Wives are supposed to be the doormats and worship their husbands, no matter if they deserves it or not.

2. Mother-in-Laws are supposed to treat their Daughter-in-Laws as maids and torture them as much as they wish, but the daughter-in laws can't complain. If they stand up and protest, the mother-in -law can make numerous evil plans to throw her out of the family, simply because she can't dominate her daughter-in-law.

3. Husbands can make promise to their wives to have Dinner with her every day and can break his promise as many times as he want, but the wives have to keep waiting for him.

4. Husbands can make merry with their friends and may not return all night, but the wives are not supposed to take food, as long as the husband does not eat.

5. Elders of the family are always right, no matter how illiterate they are. They can claim respect as their right and can dominate the lives of everybody, no matter how wrong they are.

6. Mother-in-Laws have full right to snatch foods from their Daughter-in-Laws and they can't complaint.

7. Mother-in-Laws have full right to humiliate their Daughter-in-Laws and the men of the house are supposed to keep quiet, max to max they may try to calm her down, but they are not supposed to protest or support their wives or Daughter-in-Laws.

8. If ever the husbands suffer from any kind of Psychological problem, he can treat his wife any way he likes, all his doings can be defended by the name of sickness, but the wife has to tolerate everything.

9. Husbands can throw their wives out of the house any time they wish, no matter if it is a cold winter night, or a rainy night.

10. If an educated, independent girl try to fight against the taboos of the society, she deserves to suffer and people get sadistic pleasure in seeing that girl in pain.

We Indians are amazing.

PS: I am an Indian Husband😃

Edited by feck - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, nice thoughts. In North it is more.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And well husbands are supposed to be doormats and its a crime to get sick😊 
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Overactor why did you reply, we were all going to ignore this post 
feck thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Yes, nice thoughts. In North it is more.

@bold: I am not sure about that, as I belong to East India and lets not get into any debate.
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

Overactor why did you reply, we were all going to ignore this post 

why?😕 its a free forum😊

And well look at the hypocrisy last year around this time veera tortured gunjan to hell the same way she is being tortured now and well she isn't even gunjan mil she is the young sil. But now when veera is being punished for her sins people just have to cry saying hye bechari abla naari🤢 yuck. Hypocrisy at its heights 
overactor thumbnail
All wives in the world should abandon there husbands who have cancer aids or any other disease bcoz they have no right to take advantage of their disease and ask their wives for any kind of help.
Poor cvs they have failed to aware the masses of ptsd. Because ppl just have to criticize 👏.

overactor thumbnail
Ranvi is the best husband present on earth😊
feck thumbnail
It's an open forum and anybody can reply to any post. I don't mind if nobody agrees with my views. As long as people don't quote my post and reply it's fine.

Edited by feck - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Any Psychological disease is very sensitive and complicated to understand for the common people. If any TV show is going to deal with them, they should first study the whole thing and then portray it on the screen. If one fails to deal with a sensitive issue, obviously there will be a problem.