Aahil and I.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

My heart is singing, despite the sadness that threatens to drown me.

Gloom- Yes there is a shadow I feel around me- That of a friend's loss; a sister's  misery...

Yet, he surrounds me with happiness.

The cheek! How he pulled me into an embrace and demanded that kiss- That too in broad daylight! Outside our house! He left me tingling all over. There is a happy blush advancing through me. What a blessed feeling to surrender to!

I get to the kitchen. My Nawaab Saab has left a request for his favourite dessert.  

Excitement fills me as I go back to the morning before. I mean, the day before.

I was out fresh from my bath. My Nawaab Saab was fast asleep as usual...Shirtless...He looked like a little boy lost in peaceful slumber. I rolled the curtains, watched the beautiful sunshine bathe him. I had half a mind to leave him alone. A bigger part wanted him up and about...around me...I suppose.

He refused to budge. I climbed on to the bed, ready to bug him. My lazy husband!  How he hated getting up in the morning!

He surprised me. He was already up...Anticipating me, under the duvet.

He pulled me on to him...Frankly, I was at a loss there.

This is not the first time I am falling on him, or seeing him naked ..

But this was different. This feeling of being crushed against him in all his nude glory...Feeling his hands on my bare back...Reaching my dori...

He was not hiding his desire..nor his determination.  He had every right, even if I was not sure if I was ready...From where would I find the strength to deny him! The wave of emotions unsettled me...enough to shake me off the hesitancy.

I moved off...He followed me..

Ya Allah! This man! Persistent in his demands...The naughty glint in his eyes brought back the equality in our relationship.  If he could demand, I could resist too...Until the right time came.

He moved in for a kiss- the kiss he stole from me just few minutes back- the one I had denied the day before... knowing where it'd lead. I got off the bed when I just could. He held me back and read me aloud. Read us, actually. He was the one to rush when it came to us...I was the slow one. How true. I had a whole lifetime to spend with this sweet, cuddly Peter Pan. Why wouldn't I take it slow! Savouring every little kiss...every sweet conversation... I was reminded of the Golu Molu Aahils and Sanams he wanted, and chuckled. How blessed I was to have him.

I am just going to make the best ever Apple Custard for him today...and tomorrow...and the day after...and the day after that...

PS:

Hmm...I am a bit miffed at the pace of the show. I wanted a break of at least a week before Gul took us through the leap😡. Instead, we had hardly 10 minutes of Saahil heaven.😲 😭Nevertheless, wanted to take some time to cherish the sweet moments...before the painful separation. 

Our lips were parched dry- we were offered a drop. Hardly enough to sustain us till the next Rest Stop! This is called torture, Gul!  Inhuman You!

😛😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was so beautiful chicksoup  Aww I love when men, esp hot n sexy ones like Aahil become so cuddlesome 😆 I love how u describe it all from Sanam's perspective! How she is enjoying his attention, how the kiss made her feel, all that naughtiness, that feeling of belonging...everything ❤️ These moments are what we will cherish in the coming days and the ones that will haunt Aahil 😭 I too wish we got some more moments, but knowing what is coming next, these moments bring a bittersweet feeling! I am excited to move on to season 3 and have Aahil fight for his love! She will have to remember him, he wont let her forget! He wont give up on his Sanam, his Begum Jaan ❤️ We will get Junoon between them all over again! This time, I want to see the confusion and attraction from Sanam's end! It will be very interesting! She can never truly forget him, its just the memories that have become blurry! He will have to remind her of the junoon and pure love they share! Anyway beautiful post!!! 😳 Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
sahil333 thumbnail
So wonderful 👍🏼 . So beautifully & poetically written. So sweet to read and to cherish those SaHil moments.
And I agree, I've said it a few times. Their separation is too soon 😡.  And I'm really really so scared of the affect 😔.

Great piece of writing, I ❤️ very much.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Soup.
Yeah, lets cherish the few drops of happiness. And then the long drought before Gul brings on rain and sunshine. 

Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post..
U describe sanam feeling so beautifully...
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love you for this soup!! 
Thank you so much !!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

So Dreamy and gorgeous... 
makes me see hearts everywhere!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love the piece chick. I watched and re watched all the SAHIL scenes from the past 2 days over and over. So deprived were we of Sahil scenes that now we are finally getting some, can't get enough! 

I can't beleive how many more months we will have to suffer before we see a decent romantic SAHIL scene again. This is just terrible. I know we said we wanted "Sanam to leave Aahil" after Billi's downfall. Now I wish we had not wanted that. Coz the line "be careful what you wish for" comes to mind! They are giving us what we want, but at the worst possible time and outcome. 

We wanted Sanam to leave of her own accord and Aahil to come find her and try to woo her back. But instead, they united and had some loving moments, only to be separated by the machinations of yet another evil women. Tanveer seperated them mentally, but physically they were still together in the same place. Now Sanam 2 will physically seperate them, but Aahil's heart will always be with our Sanam and her heart with his! Even with the memory loss!

I am bracing myself for the pain! Oh the pain, the pain! Someone save us from this pain... Why oh why does it feel like ZOYAAN all over again? :) 

P.S: I think they did it! Lol. But the kissing on the driveway? Too hot! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow.

*fanning self*
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
soup 
i couldnt enjoy any of the scenes ..thinking about the doom that awaits ..every scene i thought would be the last one and felt bitter . Plus that horrid cage drama was a put off in between ...
 anyway i too wish we could get at least 2 weeks of saahil scenes before the grand separation ...we waited so long ..sigh ..didnt we deserve a little more ? just a tad bit ...
you wrote beautifully as usual 
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

for all of us ...
have a great day 
credit: twitter