Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Akbar's mask & A Father feels at home with his son&bahu - Page 2

Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Rati, your symbolism about the mask was brilliant. Kudos πŸ‘.  BK-Akbar-Salima scenes just give me a headache.  No heads or tails to it 🀒. Maan is another one, I liked her initially when she entered MP, her spitfire scenes with DB but lately her character sucks. The market scene was comedy central 🀣. Loved it! Chakrawati were brilliant! This jodi is too sweet and funny!! Loved how he tried to hide himself..crack pot! πŸ˜†. And that dal scene; Pratap what a duffer!  Guess whose coming to dinner tonight? The Whole Village!! πŸ˜† Ajabde will beat him with her belan! haha.  Really nice ending; loved the FIL and DIL scenes.  Can US ever ask for anything without sounding like a tyrant?!? πŸ˜† but very sweet alternative style of bonding. Hope they show him eating the food tomorrow. CVs have done good so far. Like how the pace of the show has improved recently.

In general episode was great minus the Agra crap. Pratap said he would chose the right path in life; that answer he'll get in Kashi when he encounters Tulsidaas which in where the narration of the Ramayan will come to play per the article published.Tulsidaas will help him seek the path to righteousness and restore mental clarity.  Precap - DB's antics start again so more drama ahead. Guess we'll find out tonight.  Thanks for your awesome review πŸ˜ƒ. Have a good day. Hugs! 
Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: menoila

awsm analysis and i must say nice catch of mask...i didnt notice in that deep πŸ€—
Epi is nice πŸ˜ƒ started with maan and chaand... i m confused regarding maan characterization.what she wants...she wants her dadabhai to return or not ...and if she loves pratap then whyhe answered US mysteriously..it leads to misunderstanding that pratap even not return for chand also...πŸ₯± but as US pratap relation has to break only then JM will announced king...lets see how they are going to show..

yup meenu,maan is baby bhootni,don't expect anything from her

First of all i confused..that mishraji has gone bijolia then why they are telling kashi..they have short term memory loss kya πŸ˜† and when shopkeeper said there is his son..i was like patta kb inka beta bna 🀣 but then i realized hez talking about chakri's father ..i mmaking popat of myself🀣
omg you tooπŸ˜† well I was thinking why this man is interfering a lot in this matter,just mind your own business. what's need and hurry to go to pratap and tell him about TD.but when chakri said pitaji...I was like no no you have full right to interfere...plz go ahead🀣
ek se bhale do popats🀣

US n khana khaya ya nhi..jaane k liy dekte rhe MP sharp 10
πŸ˜†
make poll for thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the analysis Rati. Waiting for tonight's episode. 
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Jaz_

Rati, your symbolism about the mask was brilliant. Kudos πŸ‘.  BK-Akbar-Salima scenes just give me a headache.  No heads or tails to it 🀒. Maan is another one, I liked her initially when she entered MP, her spitfire scenes with DB but lately her character sucks. The market scene was comedy central 🀣. Loved it! Chakrawati were brilliant! This jodi is too sweet and funny!! Loved how he tried to hide himself..crack pot! πŸ˜†. And that dal scene; Pratap what a duffer!  Guess whose coming to dinner tonight? The Whole Village!! πŸ˜† Ajabde will beat him with her belan! haha.  Really nice ending; loved the FIL and DIL scenes.  Can US ever ask for anything without sounding like a tyrant?!? πŸ˜† but very sweet alternative style of bonding. Hope they show him eating the food tomorrow. CVs have done good so far. Like how the pace of the show has improved recently.

In general episode was great minus the Agra crap. Pratap said he would chose the right path in life; that answer he'll get in Kashi when he encounters Tulsidaas which in where the narration of the Ramayan will come to play per the article published.Tulsidaas will help him seek the path to righteousness and restore mental clarity.  Precap - DB's antics start again so more drama ahead. Guess we'll find out tonight.  Thanks for your awesome review πŸ˜ƒ. Have a good day. Hugs! 

Thanks Jaz! πŸ˜ƒ
yes the market scene was hilarious, and i was facepalming the whole time!
hahhaha, yes ajabdeh would beat pratap with a belan lol!
i love the last scene, showed a really hungry man lol!

you're welcome! you also have a lovely day!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _CutieCute_

Thanks for the analysis Rati. Waiting for tonight's episode. 

youre welcome
ritu_0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rati how r you???
Awesome post and analysis dear!!!
Even I liked yesterday's episode.
I do not like agra circus at all. I am not liking the way Salima is being portrayed in the show. I dont understand the reason for doing so. she has been shown exactly the opposite of which she was in reality.
Well nothing can be done for this.
Well getting back to the show I love chakrawati they are really awesome.Trying to hide but being caught in midst was good and carried down well
Pratap buying dal , atta was very funny.
ajabdeh and US scene was also my favorite scene Rati.Very emotional and beautifully executed scene.
Waiting eagerly for today,s episode. Will talk about it after watching the episode.

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh wow to last part between ajab and US. this CV sure up to making US bichara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sure US sees JB in ajab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i ope pratap not mess up things let poor US eat something.

so sure DB has to come to pratap it seems true not dram to me. no idea what will happen between pratap, ajab and US but sure US will be on pratap side. will give fasi faraman to jaggu baba DB on his feet and on her way to ask help from pratap. here pratap wants to go kashi or somewhere else and tadda DB on his feet πŸ˜†

really liked agra part too minus people in akbar darabar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

jai ho to chakki and bahgo love them. 

whats up with maan she needs to think first. she let chaand come so that pratap can come back to palace ok get it now pratap is ready so no she is telling everything to chaand why pratap can not come back πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cant she let chaand know all detail before whatever they needed to add this part so they added.
Edited by bitblue - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It shows..we think alike...and i like chakri dad saying areee kyu na jau ghr 🀣
US will eat if he didnt see pratap
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank Rati for the post !! Hope you're fine dear 
It was a lovely epi thanks to Bijolia gang and pratap's shopping ... Hilarious ... Love when chakra said "without me Pratap can't do anything" then patta and Bhago just turn their head to stare at him and correct his sentence ... Too funny ... And pratap truly a gone case lol ... it shows that he always live for his country as a warrior that he doesn't know how to live a "simple life" like a common man .. That side is quite  interesting 
2nd thing was US and AjabDe scene ... Lovely also ... First reaction was come on dude !! What has she done to u to behave like this !!! Then, when he said that he was hungry ... I felt relieved 
Maan's character Is a big "?" For me ... Agra scene skipped it but very nice analysis 
Let's see what pratap will say to his dad ... DBs drama again πŸ€’

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Great analysis on the mask. Most of us would have missed the symbolism. I always read your post before watching so I am prepared to pay attention to the details you point out. This was a good episode overall.
Previous
1 2 3
Next