Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redpetal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Vidya, I think you are missing writing. . And I am also missing it as a reader. Don't take anything too hard on you. Its not that anyone can take a pen or sit infront of a monitor and start writing. It needs skills. You can start from were you left or anything new. I am looking forward to enjoy it. I think you are hurt. Forget it and move on. 
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Vidya..
im one of your loyal readers..
i just love your twisting FF.. it was d bestest FF i have read all this while..
and i still read it again and again whenever i feel like reading..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
And to tell you the truth, i just start loving your Heartbeat and then this happen..
I dont know about others but i like the way its progressing and was looking forward to read more especially now after ReyKash together, how Rishav and Saadia will come together and my darling Shiven's love to blossom and so on.
but unfortunately u have decided to discontinue this FF..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Im really sad but nevertheless the choice is yours Vidya..
Im gonna miss your writing.. thats for sure..
I would be very happy if you would have considered all the readers who loved your Heartbeat the way you were potraying it and encouraging you to write further..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I still wish that you would change your mind and continue your Heartbeat for those who love your FF like me๐Ÿ˜‰
Like you said, you saw the Poll rite.. So why dont you continue this FF for those who voted for this story to continue๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
but its ok.. the final decision is in your hand..
Lastly Thanx for your wonderful and awsome Twisting and Heartbeat๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
with a bigtightHug๐Ÿค—
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Vidya,

I guess I am one of your silent readers and all-time fans. It is sad that you will not continue "In A heartbeat" now. But please do remember always that for a few irrational critiques, there are many more admirers and fans of your writing. Being a writer in this forum myself, I can say that you have always been one of the sources of inspirations for me, because I love the command you have in every sphere of writing. You are very talented and I will always look forward to another story by you. It is my request do consider writing a RagNa story, because a talent like yours doesn't deserve forced hibernation. 

I don't think any writer takes criticism negatively, it is the way a criticism is put plus the language used which may hurt writers. In addition to this fact sometimes the "one-sided understanding", mostly by writers' side for readers may cause frustrations in writers if stretched too much. So, in the end I guess if you choose your mental peace over other things, it is understandable. 

As for your story, I never had any complaints from it. See this is a RagNa forum, people live and love RagNa; the blunders caused by CVs only add to readers' pain & frustrations sometimes. In such a scenario if someone could bring a non-RagNa story and still be successful it could only be you. It is true that it is difficult to get attached to non-RagNa characters in a RagNa forum; but I had welcomed you trying to give us AshNa back in some form. The connectivity may not be as strong as it is with RagNa because of our feelings for them, but you made us connect to them.  It was your talent which earned so many readers and admirers for your story. If you ever re-consider your decision do think about such readers also, who maybe sad now. 

As you leave this story midway I'd like you to be happy and remember that you have many fans of your stories still.They'll always wait for you to come back again.

Charu
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh well..Since everyone is leaving their comments, I thought why not contribute my 2 cents worth too!!
Vids, u got my vote whatever route u take. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And now dear friends..To start off, we ought to take a step back, breathe deep and respect the writer's decision. Respect to the writer..why? Cuz she took the efforts to make this post  explaining herself to her readers, when she very well didn't have to.๐Ÿ‘ Pretty sure u are aware of many writers in this forum who have just vanished, leaving their stories hanging!! Isnt it very easy to write down whatever freaking thing comes to our mind as comments!! Well unlike us, the writer has to put in much more efforts to think, write and proofread the update. Those who have successfully written stories or even those who have attempted to do so will understand what I am getting it.

As for pointing fingers at a writer's responsibility..Oh lets say the poor thing isn't getting paid..and she writes the story as her passion. So no she doesn't have to answer to anyone. And one thing which has been overlooked here..is that she doesn't hold a position as a full-time writer. She has her personal "real life" responsibilities to fulfill.

Comments...these so called criticism is needed for any task..for a person to understand and to grow..but they serve that purpose only if CONSTRUCTIVE.. So b4 writing sumthing, take juat a few secs, think and choose ur words carefully. Or if u really don't have anything nice to say..just keeping mum will always suffice.๐Ÿฅฑ Oh did I mention a writer has to be in the right frame of mind too to write.So these "not so constructive" comments can really get to u.

So in short..appreciate whatever she has offered us so far..and that is a helluva lot than others!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒRespect her decision. Oh yeah we will b sad that she has taken this step. But she has taken this decision after much thought. And as for satiating hunger for Ragna,there are plenty of other stories to relish in the forum..In the future,never know the writing bug may again bite her and we may get to enjoy her stories.So keeping that in mind, lets not make this difficult for her...Leave ur love and words of encouragement for a very talented writer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have always been a fan of ur works they are among the best i have read n all Ur works are just amazing i just feels bad that a wonderful story like this is left incomplete with no perfect end when it might have been one awesome story as far as i have read it   
ok one thing Expectation n Comparisons are quiet common these days just think about that poor soul abhisek bachan he is always compared to the best n expected to be best ๐Ÿ˜› despite he created his own identity

Anyways I respect ur decision๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Have a wonderful life a head I will always be fan of ur story Twisted AND HEARTBEAT ๐Ÿ˜† they have a special place in my heart ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi Vidya๐Ÿค—
hw r u dear?
Dnt knw what to say, i already said what i wanted to say in pm, when u took decision. And now appreciating that u explain urself which is rarely happen and hard for any writer aftr happening all this. I knw more than us(reader) u feeling bad to leave story in mid. U already must decided what to write and what to give to reader and here all went vein its seriously hurtful to even think n u gone all through dis.

Bt again respect ur decision, wl nt say u continue ff as i knw u hurt with the things went.

Just want to say i still read ur twisting when i miss ragna, and i think i read that ff 10tym still doesnt satisfy, heartbeat also a amazing ff and i alws love rekash as well as all other pairs, and never feel any negative in writing.

Just hope u wl nt stop writing atleast in ur life. U r marvelous writer vidya.

And last if u ever feel please come back we r eagerly waiting for u.

Love u and stay happyโค๏ธ
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Vidya!!!
Completely understand your POV however just wanted to let you know that like many people you are giving weightage and importance to the few critics who do not have patience to go through the entire story and suggest you to make changes...

I would still request you to not leave the story incomplete and continue writing as you still have many genuine readers who want to read what you have in your mind.

You may give a warning though that no suggestions will be incorporated... and please ignore criticisms...But then again its your call ultimately! And I respect your decision with all my heart!!!
Once thank you for your lovely ff Twisting K.

All the best!