Most heartbreaking scenes of Dramas

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lo' Folks ^^

As per you guys, which of Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese or any other dramas that you have seen contained the most heartbreaking scenes ever, on which you still remember waisting so many tissues and yet you cry over again and again no matter how many times you have watched it coz it seemed so realistic, tragic and impactful to you ? Please give the title of Drama(s) and make a summary of that scene(s) (long or short it doesn't matter to me ^^), you are free to give how much you want ! I just want to feel such heartbreaking and extreme sensations coz I never really felt or cried, I am kinda rough in feelings ^^' I am tempted to make this experience so please give the 'MOST' heartbreaking ones 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The only drama I can think of is Legend (Story of First King's Four Gods). I am not into historical or periodic dramas, but this one was just beautiful on so many levels. My heart stirred, cried, & felt a pang of emotions for every character. I would highly recommend you to watch this korean drama. It became a sensation when it released back in 2007. Everything from the music, to the cinematography, to the characters is beautiful.

I would also recommend this hindi serial called EVEREST. It just ended on Sunday. It was a finite series on StarPlus. In my opinion, it was the best Indian TV serial I've seen in a long time. Breathtaking locations, soulful music, amazingly real characters & wow what a journey. I went through so many emotions. I cried & smiled with the characters so many times. Still can't get over how amazing that show was. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtwYbzNaDuk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4thWGC9hA[/YOUTUBE]

I found some EVEREST videos but I couldn't find any Legend videos unfortunately :(
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i wept buckets when i saw the drama I miss you..i nvr wept so much while watching any other drama, i dont remember one particular scene bt the drama as a whole was very emotional..

kim so hyun's role in dream high touched my heart..wen he wept i wept along wid him..

TM have u seen like father like son? If nt try this movie, it may make u emotional 😆
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

The only drama I can think of is Legend (Story of First King's Four Gods). I am not into historical or periodic dramas, but this one was just beautiful on so many levels. My heart stirred, cried, & felt a pang of emotions for every character. I would highly recommend you to watch this korean drama. It became a sensation when it released back in 2007. Everything from the music, to the cinematography, to the characters is beautiful.

I would also recommend this hindi serial called EVEREST. It just ended on Sunday. It was a finite series on StarPlus. In my opinion, it was the best Indian TV serial I've seen in a long time. Breathtaking locations, soulful music, amazingly real characters & wow what a journey. I went through so many emotions. I cried & smiled with the characters so many times. Still can't get over how amazing that show was.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtwYbzNaDuk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4thWGC9hA[/YOUTUBE]

I found some EVEREST videos but I couldn't find any Legend videos unfortunately :(

Thanks Dear ^^ ! Really in search of a strong sensation ! I will definitely give a look to your two propositions ! The Drama of 'Legend' is unknown for me as well as 'Everest' but I heard a lot about it from my friends, only good critics and ratings from most of viewers as for once, it was an Indian show which stood against usual kitchen politics of daily soaps with an unique and beguiling concept through the reality, it transmitted poignant messages of the way toward achievement and how to prevail over hurdles on your way ! I really felicitate Ashutosh Gowarikar, cv's and the actors with the entire cast for the marvelous job they did ! It really seems watch-worthy ! Such kind of show must be oftenly welcomed and deserve the best slot on TV channels with more viewers rather than those dragging trend Saas-Bahu sagas, ruling over TV since the middle age and not letting chance for other deserving shows to be telecasted ! Such a pity !
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Originally posted by: Healer..

i wept buckets when i saw the drama I miss you..i nvr wept so much while watching any other drama, i dont remember one particular scene bt the drama as a whole was very emotional..

kim so hyun's role in dream high touched my heart..wen he wept i wept along wid him..

TM have u seen like father like son? If nt try this movie, it may make u emotional 😆

Thanks for those recommendations deary ^^ I will put them in the list to watch later ! Well, let's hope that my tears won't be too reluctant this time 😆 No, I haven't seen like father like son, will give a peek to that too !
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
In innocent man... cried for Song Joon Ki... its such an emotional roller coaster ride... everytime they show something good some another twist comes up and thoes always made me cry
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Faith: The most emotional I had ever been while watching a show was this one.😆 The show had a lot of issues (the direction was my biggest problem) but it always broke my heart whenever something horrible happened to the characters especially the main OTP. I am someone who always just cries over the situation/circumstances and not for the characters themselves, but this show made me cry for the characters specifically.

So Faith can be an enjoyable and emotional experience only if you are heavily invested in the characters or else it could be quite boring.😆

Gaksital/Bridal Mask: It is set during the Japanese occupation of Korea, a dark period in it's history and the hero is sort of like a masked freedom fighter. The show had tragedy written all over it, plus since the trailer itself had made me cry, I made a point not to watch it and just read the recaps instead.😆 And the show did turn out to be full of one gut wrenching moment after another. All the relationships in the show have the power to break your heart, whether it has to do with family, friendships or romance. I highly recommend it if you want to see something extremely emotional. 

Master's Sun: This one had a very heartbreaking moment in the second half. But I am not sure whether I should describe it coz it might be a big spoiler. Also that scene felt more powerful coz of Gong Hyo Jin's acting more than anything else. Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ TM : You should also check out Kill Me Heal Me. 
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Recent drama it has to be Kill Me Heal Me! 
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys 🤗 Currently, busy with studies, so didn't get anytime to peek at each of your recommendations but will definitely do it after watching and reply to each of you ^^