Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cutyee

While merging gif

I use Eraser tool
I don't know what has suddenly happened 
My eraser is not erasing properly 
Please someone help 

Babes, I dont know I could be wrong, but your color is set to grey(both), usually for layer mask, u use the brush tool with the color set on black(on top) & white(on bottom) to erase.. eraser on layer masks, undo the brush erasing with same color setting...
Edited by zaaratq - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Babes, I dont know I could be wrong, but your color is set to grey(both), usually for layer mask, u use the brush tool with the color set on black(on top) & white(on bottom) to erase.. eraser on layer masks, undo the brush erasing with same color setting...

yup that maybe the case with u Amna😳
f you are working on a background layer, then erase tool will erase to what your background color is set to. (Green in this example)
Picture 3.png

I f u want to erase BG completely then switch to BG eraser then erase some part nd then again  click on  the eraser option😊
Edited by .Sanskruti - 9 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

yup that maybe the case with u Amna😳
f you are working on a background layer, then erase tool will erase to what your background color is set to. (Green in this example)

I f u want to erase BG completely then switch to BG eraser then erase some part nd then again  click on  the eraser option😊

As per her screenshot, I understood she was using a layer mask.. In that case only black and white can be the two colors... And its always black on top and white at bottom, be it brushing or erasing(applying ONLY to layer mask).. I cant support this statement, but I have always used b&w colors while layer masking my gifs... ðŸ˜³
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zaaratq

As per her screenshot, I understood she was using a layer mask.. In that case only black and white can be the two colors... And its always black on top and white at bottom, be it brushing or erasing(applying ONLY to layer mask).. I cant support this statement, but I have always used b&w colors while layer masking my gifs... ðŸ˜³

Her snap is nt loading for me😛 bt I saw ur reply nd gave a solution😆😳 bt even I use black nd white colours while masking gifs😉
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks 
I also noticed that the colours went grey when I add Layer mask
Okay I will try
anyways Tankew 🤗
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cutyee

Thanks 

I also noticed that the colours went grey when I add Layer mask
Okay I will try
anyways Tankew 🤗

u could have asked me on fb, would have replied way earlier... ðŸ˜† next time just tag me there if u got any issues ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤—
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Okays
and Thanks once again
It worked :D
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congo on the new thread... 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7