Posted: 8 years ago
Hello buddies i am come with update
Hope you people like it
I am glad new readers are liking my story
Thank you so much
Engoy asya world
chapter 9
   In khan mension
  Razia bee come with tanveer and humaira."what are you doing shireen ? Asad is going to new MD of DC CONSTRUCTION and why  you didn't apposed to this decision". 
" who told you bhabhi?" shireen ask to razia."Gaffur sahab told me yesterday.If he become MD then ayaan loose his chance and you cant do any thing shireen."In between dadi enter kitchen  for filling the water jug and listen this conversation of shireen and razia.Then shireen help to mother in low but dadi stop by hand.
"Shireen we  don't interfear in other personal  matters right razia". Razia understand her taunt and say good bye  and stop at the door " i will never want Asad as  MD I cant let him do never budhiya".she left the kitchen and told humaira and tanveer if they want to go shopping with nikhat and nuzzat they can go.
              At evening DC Construction
          DC  have GRAND SUCCESS  because they got  three projects
one from Bhopal and other two from London and Australia. MD organize party for this success but main reason is to introduce asad as  New MD of DC construction
     Rashid announce the party at evening at the party hall.
"Allah miya what wrong with me party at evening and i don't have cloths for that?"zoya  saying to sidra in loud tone.Everyone turn and see what zoya had told."zoya calm down we will going to shop and take whatever you want come".both sidra and zoya catch the cab and went to mall.
AT MALL
 All khan ladies  going to regular shopping."nikhat beta buy whatever you want girls.nikhat and nuzzat going to saree shop.
Other side  zoya and sidra decide to buy saree.zoya and sidra akso went same shop where nuzzat and nikhat already their.ayaan is bodyguard of this laddies.He saw two ladies inter in shop.ayaan have idea flirt with them but zoya is very smart than him.she said " bhai sab aap jis class me padhate hai hum uske principal rah chuke hai" so no more try on us nikhat and nuzzat are loughfing at him. then ayaan immediately told her no makes bad image of him infront of his sisters.
    salesman showing them saree nikhat and zoya choose same saree." bhaiya pack this saree and take this bill from my card and zoya give nikhat  present to nikhat . nikhat is awe she never seen like this lady before.zoya promise her she will come to her home zoya searching other sarees in red color becoz party theme is red for women and black for men.Nuzzut and nikhat help her to choose saree red  plain shipon saree with black less .zoya backless  with full sleeves  ready made blouse becoz she don't have time. after saying good bye to them they both left
nikhat feel joyful after meeting zoya.
In party hall
All of them are well dress up as party dress code.zoya wear red saree backless blouse and sidra wear red color gown. Zoya look stunning in this saree. her smoky eyes looks different today.she apply some bush shimmer  on chicks and lipstick on her lips.she look like angel.
She just enter in party hall and her saree caught in her foot and she collapsing on floor shut her eyes and think everyine make joke on her but immediately two hands wrap around her petite waist.One handsome guy catch her from falling on the ground but she doesn't feel familiar hand like asad  its different she immediately stand on her in foot and and straight her saree and said thank you softly."Hello miss, I am Asim. Whats your name ?" zoya feel embrace and  said"zoya " she left from their two eyes are looking this seen and boiled with anger is none other than ASAD AHMAD KHAN. Asim is asad friend and Asims dads are old client of DC CONSTRUCTION. Asim look at Asad and say hello to him but his eyes follow zoya she looks stunning today and his anger melt in her beauty. he want to hold her and never letting go anywhere. Zoya saw asad she froze at the place asad wear black suit with red tie.apply gel on his black hair ladies all most fainted on his look they share eye lock but asim and sidra interrupt them
       " Ladies and gentlemen attention here please today we are celebrating our success with you
New business partners and oldest all are present in this party.
DC have  loyalty , perfectness towards the work.Work is prayer for this company.He never forgot his oldest clients and welcome for new comer business partners.This is the speciality and secrete of DC success.
               They know what people needs and what they give  best to them.He thought mostly middle class and lower class family.becoz they need own home. Rich peoples buy whatever they want but other two class cant, and today is very special day because I am old now and I want new generation will handle this company.From today on words retirement from work and complete my other work which is not completed in previous years".Rashid remind to find dilshads murderer and find asads angel.
Thank you so much people to come here and encourage us."all peoples are clapping on Rashids speech.Rashid walk out from stage
melodious music start in the party couples are dancing on the songasim ask zoya for dance but asad call  asim to meet other guest.he feel jelous  for zoya he never want to let her go with any one.
shuffling dance is going on  disko player announce the pair name who dance with whom .Unfotunatly he announce asim and zoyas name and asad have no limits of anger his face  and eyes are red. he go out of party hall.someone stab on his head from behind and he fell on the floor.This person take him in the room
Continue soon...
Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update...
 Loved jealous asad...
Someone hit asad... maybe razia...
Waiting for next update...
Thanks for p.m.
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail