Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKsgian

Beautiful story and interesting chapter...
Thanks for pm

Hey Sana thanks for commenting 
Beautiful like you

--Sumi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update
Zoya was asad angel. He lost them. Nice flashback. Asya going to Bhopal together for business meeting. Asad called his angel & Zoya froze on his door. Curious to know whether she hear it. Continue soon plz. Thanks for pm

Hey Asif thanks for commenting 
Zoya is angel but this truth revealed later to all
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKsgian

Beautiful story and interesting chapter...
Thanks for pm

Hey sanathanks for beautiful comment 
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Ya resπŸ˜†

--Sumi-- thumbnail
Hi buddies
I don't know you people like it or not
If not then remove me from buddy list

chapter 6

zoya stuck on door she didn;t  listen asads words but she didn;t see him like this before.asad realize someone at the door.he turned and face her.zoya didn't understand why he is acting like that.why he messed this room.

asad asked her  inbetween zoya come few steps and she slipped from paper but asad held her by waist and  catch her from falling down zoya closed her eyes tidely she did not want to fall down but she realise that muscular hand hold her from falling down.asad see her face very clearly .her almond shape eyes,small but cute nose,perfect line of lips and chubby chicks she is have only eyeliner and lipliner on her lips and smooth skin  like flower.she is perfect,pure and innocent sometime crazy behavoiur like baby.he want to kiss those lips.asad enjoying closness with zoya.He feel like heaven.

zoya open her eyes they sharing eyelock.zoya looks in his black eyes  his perfect jawline. long nose eyebrows and  his lipshe is perfect in her face asad broked their eyelock and stand her on the floor properly both feel embaressment in this situation.both don't uttaar a word zoya left without talking a word. she stop in middle beacuse her dupatta stuck from behind.
she turn arround and see what is it.asad watch her why she coming closer then he realize her dupatta stuck with his watch. he want to lose this but he coutdn't.zoya come come remove her dupatta from watch.he turn to go but asad stop her and told her 'MS.faruqui tommorrow our flight is 7.00am be on time 'and he left.

Zoya left  room. And send peoun  to clean up asad cabin. She is thinking of asad.why he is very upset with Bhopal,she understand something is wrong but what? Sides ask her for lunch and both left in cafeteria. 

Tomorrow morning zoya will go to home Zoya come from this orphanage. She is completed her digree from Bhopal. She is very happy after few weeks  she is going her home. 

Asad waiting for zoya on airport she comes  10 minutes late. Asad very angry at her but he didn't  bubbarding her with questions. Zoya avoid his gaze  ,she don't want to start day with fights.  check in.

In flight
                       They both sat on respective seats. One old couple sat in other row.zoya never wake up  early morning because of that she fast sleep. Her head rest on asad's sholder. Asad reading magazine. His left sholder  have weight and he see Zoya is sleeping  peacefully.asad see sleeping beauty. Old couple  uncle  said perfect couple asad feel awkward. He want wake up  zoya  but after seeing her peaceful  sleep he ignore it. 

After landing they went hotel.but zoya want to go her home means orphange her mother is waiting for you.asad droped her orphange he  went hotel.Asad inform her meeting will be started at 4.00pm .
                           zoya comes in orphange with worm welcome.everybody is happy after seeing her specially her ma.she have special place in her heart.but guardian ibform her she will come within hour. after freshen up zoya completed her meal.ad chitchat with childrens.
                      zeenu ask her"zoya didi who is handsome guy?droped here"  zoya ask "why princess" "ohh he is very cute i want boyfriend like this and may be husband who care for you"10 year zeenu said zoya "what?" "yes ,he drop you here safely and open door for you such a sweet na ?do you love him?if then don't.reserve for me. he is so charming""are you mad zeenu. concentrate on your studies and don't watch romantic movies go and study"zoya realize wahat zeenu said but she ignore.driver come to pick up zoya from orphange and went to hotel. Asad gives presentation and tell them what a plan and what output.client are very happy and they like ideas and appreciate work specially plan but asad told them this is hard work of zoya.They impressed by zoya and offer her job ,good salary and flat also but she totally  refuse and she  said DC her dream company and they treat people like  member of home not employee.
Deal is done but some papers are not ready and site seeing asya decide stay their for another day.
In hitel asad stairing at sky remember whole journey with zoya.he is happy with her. he enjoy  her company.why he is attracted towords zoya?why? when he see her he feel like she might be her angel.plz help me allah.plz get my angel back to me.tears falling from from his eyes.
IN ORPHANGE
 Zoya stay at her mothers room she is handicapped  on wheelchair.she having  parallelsis  at one side she can't move  from one place to other.zoya take care  last fifteen years.Ammi are you fine?how us your meditation,take your medicines regularly na?"lady  just nodded and small smile on her face tears from her eyes"you take care me like my asad."
 Ohhh...stop
I am sending this from mobile
My pc have problem then If  have any mistake sorry  

Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super update asad's thoughts 😳 n he is loveing spending time with her wow thats so cute plz continue soon 😊 Edited by shailu123 - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part loved it
asya were amazing
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Both are attracted to each other...
Asad felt she is like his angel..
So lovely update..
continue soon

❀️ 

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great going!
Loved the thoughts of asad
old couple thought asya as a cute couple lol :-D
update fast!
M very eager to knw the upcoming events
thanks 4 pm
nd pls pm me whn u update
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Nice update
Zoya slept during journey & asad was watching sleeping beauty.
Uncle praised asya couple.
Asad let her sleep on his shoulder thats cute.
Zeenu zoya talk was wonderful.
Asad did presentation & everyone appreciated him.
he told everone that its zoya hard work.
She got job offers but she refused.
last scene was good.
waiting for zoya meeting with asad as angel.
continue soon plz
Thanks for pm