If Taveez helps Aahil from chidiya's black magic :-P

--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys we all know sahil sepration on the way๐Ÿ˜ญ in between u all notice that Sanam made taveez wore Aahil instead of herself he also promised her he keep it forever.So I think may be after sepration Taveez helps Aahil stay away from chidiya n her black magic. Its also possible Aahil devorce this witch. I hope Aahil leaves IM and stay away from this chidiya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jst nw i mk a post abt my take on todays epi.i also mention tht.dnt knw wht is chidiya's plan,she trap seher in a cage,threanten her.i also thinking tht taveez sv ahil 4m her blackmagic,also she cnt go near him.ahil ne vi kaha wo taveez nehi utarega..so lets c.๐Ÿ˜•
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, I feel that was the whole point of the Taveez,...Also so he would wear it as her reminder and be safe from Sanam2's black magic...even if the cvs make Sanam2 stay with the family...

As per F32 article after leap there would be a new set and location so probably the whole family moves as Ahil does not want to stay in IM after Sanam's 'death'

Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Probability!  Ahil will never remove it for sure and chudail can't force him to remove it ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think Ahil will move away from IM along with Latif๐Ÿ˜† he will say mera dam ghuta he iss ghar mein  iss ghar ki kone kone mein Sanam nazar ati he ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Guys we all know sahil sepration on the way๐Ÿ˜ญin between u all notice that Sanam made taveez wore Aahil instead of herself he also promised her he keep it forever.So I think may be after sepration Taveez helps Aahil stay away from chidiya n her black magic. Its alsopossible Aahil devorce this witch. I hope Aahil leaves IM and stay away from this chidiya.

Those were exactly my thoughts after I read today's update.if witch Sanam is not going to lose her powers at least we know that her black magic won't work on Aahil.

Yes yes Aahil should leave IM.. witch Sanam can stay in IM if she wants with Khala and Khalu lolEdited by Booteefool - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes it will protect him! I want him to take Lateef and move to another house! Chidiya can live with Abbu Jaan lol 
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hope this is it. 
This  black magic is really scary.