India-Forums

Update 11/16/04

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

thanks to chetsmyster

Update

Babuji looks considerably depressed. Bua asks him where hes been and what happened. He says ''i went to see the police commisioner and he gave me this''. Bua takes the paper from his hands and with one look she falls onto the sofa. Everyone rushes towards her, Rakesh picks up the paper and reads it with disturbed confusion, then he hands it to Kaveri who upon reading it falls into shock. Babuji says ''Avinash is no longer in this world, and this is his death certificate, he died on that day he went to find Megha but the truth was kept from me''. Iravati, Yashoda and Rimjhim watch helplessly as everything unfolds before the family. Rimjhim makes a lame attempt to tell Babuji that its not true, but no one listens. Everyone is sobbing in grief, with Kaveri at Iravati's feet. Maharaj and Khan come running in. Malini's Mama and Mami also sob. Babuji is a broken man as he walks towards his room. Megha stands at the doorway to her bedroom looking at everyone with a blank face.

Malini's Mama and Mami are in their room and Mami is crying about the death of Malini. Mama asks her if shes really crying for Malini or is she crying because she wont get anymore nice food and luxury stay at his house. Mami scolds him and says shes thinking about Malini. Megha comes wondering in and asks Mami whats happening and Mami holds her gently and tells her that her mummy and daddy have died and gone off to heaven. Megha has a blank sad expression on her face.

Babuji is sitting alone looking very upset. He thinks about when he forced Rimjhim to keep charva chorth. Yashoda comes in to attempt to comfort Babuji, Babuji asks her why they all considered him so weak that they couldnt tell him the truth. Yashoda tells him that his health was bad at that time and they didnt want to shock him. Babuji says he feels guilty for making Rimjhim keep charva chorth and Iravati shouldnt have done that to Rimjhim. Rimjhim had to lie and act happy like that when she was a grieving widow! Babuji remains considerably upset.

Iravati and the others are sitting in the main room having a major sob session. Rakesh says that Yashoda and Rimjhim didnt even give him a clue about the truth. Rakesh cries saying he couldnt even perform Avinash's last rites as a brother and Prems such a good guy that he did it. Iravati says that her brain wasnt working at the time (lol). Rimjhim says its her fault because she lied. Megha is wandering around and she listens to whats being said. Yashoda comes along and they enquire about Babuji but Yashoda says that he is in a bad state.

Mama tells Mami that their stay in this house will most probably come to an end now that Malini is dead, Mami says ''do you think so?..oh no..does this mean i wont get all this luxury food anymore'' (this is all they care about). Mama says that they will have to return and they wont get anymore free service. Mama and Mami love staying at the house and dont want to leave now. Mama says he will have to think of something so that they can continue staying here.

Rimjhim is crying on her own, Kaveri comes along and they hug and cry together (i guess its because they are both widows). Rimjhim hands her bangles and mangalsutra over to Kaveri. Megha comes along and asks her 'tai-ma' (Rimjhim) if her mummy and daddy have really gone off to heaven. Rimjhim approaches her and sadly says something that sounds like yes. Megha immediately says ''dont come near me! your the reason they died..i hate you, i hate you, i hate you''. Kaveri hugs Megha and Rimjhim looks at Megha in shock and pain. Megha continues to give Rimjhim a sharp look of hatred.

PREVIEW
Rimjhim gives Babuji his suit to try and make him go to work..but hes too depressed
Chotu is chasing some lawyer telling him he wants to chat (i think this clip is from a past episode)

universe Senior Member
universe
universe

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wow thats a great update. thanks a lot
AmericanDesi452 Groupbie
AmericanDesi452
AmericanDesi452

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

wait did Pratik die??????????

ASAP

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmericanDesi452

wait did Pratik die??????????

ASAP

Welcome AmericanDesi452

Pratik died long back in india version. He was poisoned by pratap and agarwal....

universe Senior Member
universe
universe

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I am a new member. After reading all this wonderful updates and comments I decided its time to be part of this forum.
This forum is great and what makes it great is all of you out there.
Thanks Tongue
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum universe.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top