Chat Clubs

//--The Domain Gang--// - Page 7

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Jayashree.

even i am feeling  gud😃
enjoy u r dinner

Dinner time for me too 😊

Enjoy yours Sakshi.

Thanks Jaya for uploading the remaining Feb 15 scenes...fab job.  Will update list & post soon.

At the moment this is who is doing what IshRa scenes ...as of 2.3.15
Kuzhali...Dec 13 (uploaded & done) now starting on Jan 14
Me...Jan 15 & Mar 15
You...Feb 15 (uploaded & done)
Roshni...waiting to hear

Just let me know what scenes you are editing so I can keep a track...there have been some duplication but that's ok.

Also everyone has a different approach to naming the files which is cool, all I would ask is if you could add the date of the scene so that this can be added to the list.  I can add the details if you haven't as I don't mind watching IshRa many times! It's harder to find the date of the episode without reading WUs or watching a whole episode...would be a huge help,  thanks.

See you around ;)
Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiya all,
Kuzhali has uploaded more IshRa scenes to the domain...yay!  Thanks a bunch...you are a ⭐️  Also thanks for adding the dates of the scenes as well as having the details as this will make the updating the list job much much quicker and easier 😊

I have updated the updates post on the IshRa scenes thread...will be updating the list soon.

There haven't been any IshRa scenes in March 2015 yet so that's saved me a job!

The new store ID is ready...

Username is yhmstore2@gmail,com
Password is the same as the other stores

Should we make a separate folder for IshRa/DivAn dances/ performances off the show...like the Valentine event, Star Parivaar event, BCL etc...we could call it IshRa/DivAn off show something...??  I can make the folder once we know what to call it and maybe add this to the new discussion thread under updates for users info?

Catch up soon!