Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Does Priyanka Chopra have a shoe fetish?

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Does Priyanka Chopra have a shoe fetish?
Srishti Dixit 
March 2, 2015
DNA

Priyanka Chopra is currently in Los Angeles shooting for her upcoming ABC show Quantico in which she plays an FBI trainee officer Alex Weaver. Though she is busy with her work, Priyanka likes to tweet or Instagram pics from LA which keeps her fans updated about her daily life. She recently instagrammed a picture from one of her old photo-shoots where she is seen wearing a pair of rather shiny shoes! Her caption along with this picture reads, "Gotta get me dem shoes again.." Looks like PC is about to set out for some shoe shopping soon!

The Mary Kom actress has quite a collection of shoes. She usually wears high end brands like Louboutins and pointed-toe pumps seem to be her favourites! She has an eclectic mix of studded pumps, booties, slingbacks and it's pretty clear that PC loves collecting shoes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
no married man fetish
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She has far more interesting fetishes. πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
more like pinky in the pocket fetish πŸ˜†
JK! I think every girl has a shoe addiction. I know I have more shoes than I need according all the men in my life---but they just don't udnerstand. It's all essential πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

JK! I think every girl has a shoe addiction. I know I have more shoes than I need according all the men in my life---but they just don't udnerstand. It's all essential πŸ˜³

Then I am weird. I don't have many. I love shoes but I can't be bothered adding space to my closet... If that makes any sense.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know this is off topic but I love your siggy...Leonardo and Lily Collins should do a movie together!

And maybe I should mention shoes just to be on topic! Love shoes too!!πŸ˜›
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

I know this is off topic but I love your siggy...Leonardo and Lily Collins should do a movie together!

And maybe I should mention shoes just to be on topic! Love shoes too!!πŸ˜›

Dude i know! I want Leo and Amy and Leo and Felcity Jones to do a movie too. I know him with actresses that look innocent.

Lily gives me Audrey hepburn vibes so I'm rooting for that. Could you imagine a Breakfast at Tiffany's remake with Lily and Leo--I would die!!!
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
tell us more about ur grocery shopping...

Dude i know! I want Leo and Amy and Leo and Felcity Jones to do a movie too. I know him with actresses that look innocent.

Lily gives me Audrey hepburn vibes so I'm rooting for that. Could you imagine a Breakfast at Tiffany's remake with Lily and Leo--I would die!!!

Ok I had to butt in since BWT is one of my all time favourites. But no. NO. There will never be another Audrey. πŸ˜­

Leo would look good with Emily Blunt... Maybe b/c I am just in love with Emily Blunt.

Or Jessica Chastain... Same reason. πŸ˜†

They're both AHMAZING actresses too. I honestly do think Blunt can carry off Helpburn like roles, she has the same quirkiness yet natural-ness to her. πŸ˜³
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^Of course not. Audrey is one of a kind, just like Grace kelly. But there's such a strong resemblance that I secretly wish they would.
I can't beleive they casted Anne Hatheway for the role, Emily would be better. She's naturally so funny and quirky like so said. Emily was so spot on Into The Woods too. She's so cute and spunky.