Edited by mints23 - 7 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago

Removed!

Removed!

Mintu, this is definitely one of the best you have written so far. This fiction has something very special and something so 'you' in it. While reading about his paintings, I had the image of this 'Buddha' painting of yours in the back of my mind. So probably that something so 'you' has to do with the fact that you are a creative artist yourself. Mein sachi bol rahi hoon. Pakka Promise!!

Arnav as an artist comes across as a true virtuoso, an artist who has a natural talent of finding out the beauty in the ugliest of things, who rightly justifies the famous saying "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". He has a keen eyesight and equally strong will to paint the beauty his eyes visualize. The way you have described India through his eyes, makes it look all the more beautiful.
Arnav as a person comes across as an honest human being. Despite not being appreciated, forget applauded, by his parents for his exceptional talent, he did not give away his interests. His decision of moving out and finding his own place in the world of the art and then working hard to concrete it leaves me in a total awe of his maturity. The way he decided to spend a day with the local school kids was beautiful. It shows how eager he is to pass on his knowledge to everyone.

I guess he has finally found his most beautiful muse, a muse he would probably never want to share with anyone. I simply cannot wait to read the next part, for I really cannot contemplate how you plan to proceed with this one.

A little thought on his parents and siblings' behaviour:
"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike..."
They have never disliked him but have always neglected him and thus have failed to recognize the genuinely wonderful person their son/brother is. I am sure they will realize that soon but I hope it doesn't get too late by then.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by sk2405 - 9 years ago
Wow diii mindblowing start painter arnav qite new concept feel sad he dont have loving n understanding family good tht he having statisfection toward life now he is in panchgani n now she is going meet his best nature of art loved it continue soon dii Edited by arshirupa - 9 years ago
Oh wow...what a start... I can see the vibrant colors ...
The situation with Arnav's parents and his siblings is all too familiar in this country...But I am glad he decided to pursue his passion rather than it give up ..like most other kids..
I have visited panchagani many times and its the most charming place..
awesome start...
loving d concept already...
arnav an artist😳, also struggling to live without his family who doesnt care for him as he is not a scholar in studies😡
arnav to travel across India for his work..
now in Panchgini..
waiting 4 khushi's intro...
continue soon..
also pm me plz
Beautiful. I feel like I was travelling with arnav n feeling his emotions. Nice work

Interesting concept
Some parents value education and not artistic aspect of children...
Loved the update
This us such a beautiful story mint's. I loved it. The start, the description of the cities, the nature, the people and human behaviour was wonderful. I feel sad for Arnav for not getting the love from his family that he truly deserves. I mean the world can do with one less doctor. I can truly understand his point of view. The description of nature through Arnav eyes seems like art with words. Truly beautiful. Looking forward to meet the muse. Thank you for the pm. ðŸ˜Š